Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Trump's meltdown started much further back than that, but it might have triggered today's episode.

That’s true.

Personally I think he needs mental help but people like trump are too deep in denial to ever get that help.

Unfortunately innocent people are being killed & hurt because of him.

omg Mental Help!

Are you another lasagna Psychiatrist?

Remember that Trump's' 'Mental Health' was cleared at his last physical ... by the same Doc that cleared Obama's 'Mental Health'.

EHCI8Z5X4AEe67P

Nancy is the one standing and pointing a finger at POTUS but it's Trump who had a meltdown. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It should be relevant that those in seats of power blaming everyone but themselves are signs and symptoms of a failed system.

~S~

When is Trump going to have Pelosi arrested for crimes and stuff??

When is trump going to have any democrat arrested -- aren't they the criminals??

Why is Trump so weak?

Democrats can't afford anything good to happen under Trump's watch....which means they're saboteurs.
They cannot see the difference between McConnells legislative fight against Obama's ACA proposal vrs fighting against the well being of Americans from a new NAFTA replacement.

The difference is that McConnel was opposing something he was genuinely against, socializing medicine, while Pelosi is merely jockying for political advantage and crippling American workers in the process.

But then again, Democrats dont represent working class Americans anymore anyway.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-16-at-5.57.29-PM.png

Democrats attacked this woman for pointing her finger at Obama.....
Democrats attack anyone who wants America to be successful.
Democrats can't afford anything good to happen under Trump's watch....which means they're saboteurs.
Look at the look on Trumps face as Nancy melts down....Total shock....what a bunch of clowns Democrats are...I bet Nancy and Chuck planned this before going in.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

It should be relevant that those in seats of power blaming everyone but themselves are signs and symptoms of a failed system.

~S~
I dont think that is true.

Every team organized to accomplish a mission or set of goals has internal rivalries and friction.

The key is you dont just walk out unless directly insulted by deliberate intent.

Pelosi was probably intending to walk out from before the meeting even began.

Forum List

Back