Trump "Meltdown": Rages at Speaker Pelosi to her face over Turkey crisis

Trump is clearly feeling the heat from his Kurd betrayal.
my my lookie at the warmongering liberal folks
We should be celebrating that a prez wants to get us out of the ME.
No president so far has gotten the policy right...except one, Donald J Trump.

You mean like a thousand U.S. troops who were preventing genocide of our Kurdish ally and preventing a resurgence of ISIS? Really...? BTW, those troops were acting mostly in an advisory capacity to the Kurds who were doing all the fighting - and dying.
The Kurds are a mix over the place. We need to bring our boys home. We can send a drone over there if needed. You know to save our troops?

Oh my goodness.
Bring our troops home? Sorry dude they are not coming home. They’re just reassigned somewhere in Syria. He lied to you again.
Prove it liar.

Note:

Voted:
To condemn Trump’s Syria strategy

Did not Vote:
To declare war on Syria or Turkey

Shortly after Pelosi was seen entering her office

tumblr_oz9paei0m71w8a97lo1_1280.gif

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

Which is why she just laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.
She stormed out of the oval office...

They cut the camera off on the FOX feed. She was asked point blank if Don called her a communist. She could not give a straight answer. She sounds like Jimmy Stewart, the way she stutters. That’s her tell when she is lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wondering if she was half tanked.....because she was wobbling and grinning uncontrollably.

Then you look at how serious and stonefaced Steny Hoyer was.....I kept thinking that Pelosi's facial movements and grinning was a sign of being drunk or high on coke.

Betty Ford clinic anyone.

"Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS."

This is exactly the stuff TRUMP is talking about when he refers to the "do nothings" in congress, grant it he is talking about the democrats but it this case it applies to both parties. They waste time condemning TRUMP's decision when they have the authority to reverse TRUMP's actions and commit our young men and women to war.

I just saw a fuming Chuck Schumer screaming at the cameras saying Trump was mean to Nancy Pelosi causing her to storm out.....and while he's doing this Nancy Pelosi couldn't contain her glee. It was sick and pathetic. Why would Pelosi be so happy about a serious matter such as this? Because it's once again...complete fucking BULLSHIT!!!

I could see Pelosi trying hard to suppress her laughter...but she just couldn't control herself. It was like watching a spoiled brat who was caught doing something wrong but having their mother defend her, regardless how horrid she acted.

It's like when a little brat teases her sister and then when her sister smacks her back.....Mommy grabs her sister and beats her right in front of her. It was just like that. Sick.....Demented.....Pathetically obvious.

I'm waiting for the YouTube video of this sick display to come out. Democrats say they left White House meeting on Syria after Trump 'meltdown'
Just because your fat assed orange piece of shit lost it & had a meltdown & threw a tantrum like a 5 year old you are upset. Poor baby.

Trump is exactly like a little spoiled brat.

This is what Trump has done to you assfucks. He has you here defending this pathetic, childish behavior.
We elected him so that he would go ballistic on some of these lifelong entrenched hanger on swampy do nothing dirt bags...hey assfuck! how is this congress doing for you?...passing any meaningful legislation?...no because they are all little hateful butthurt short sighted simpletons like you.....

So, you think the people people Trump has in his administration are not swamp people? How many were forced out due to problems?

Actually, the House has passed plenty of legislation but Moscow Mitch won't bring anything to the Senate floor without Trump's permission. If you weren't so fucking stupid, you would know that.

Jesus Fuck. Look at the piece of shit you are defending? A con man who trashed the military service of our soldiers. A liar. A business cheat. He just sold out our allies & destroyed who knows how many supplies because he had tio puyll out now instead of planning & pulling our our physical assets.

The President is absolutely right!

Pelosi needs help fast! She is a very sick person indeed! :iagree:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 28 minutes ago

Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!

5:00 PM - 16 Oct 2019

Trump had the meltdown. Now he is lying & trying to pin it on Pelosi.

Nah, Pelosi kept her cool. She's under Trump's skin and in his head. And she knows it.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.

They cut the camera off on the FOX feed. She was asked point blank if Don called her a communist. She could not give a straight answer. She sounds like Jimmy Stewart, the way she stutters. That’s her tell when she is lying.

I was wondering if she was half tanked.....because she was wobbling and grinning uncontrollably.

Then you look at how serious and stonefaced Steny Hoyer was.....I kept thinking that Pelosi's facial movements and grinning was a sign of being drunk or high on coke.

We all know the meltdown was Trump's as obvious from his tweets.

The Democrats were probably still in shock after see how deranged Trump was.

You assfucks really should be embarrassed that Trump has made you this pathetic.

And laughed.

And laughed some more.

We all know the meltdown was Trump's as obvious from his tweets.

The Democrats were probably still in shock after see how deranged Trump was.

You assfucks really should be embarrassed that Trump has made you this pathetic.

Nah, at this point they've got to be used to it. Even Trump's own people treat him like he's a petulant child.

And as Pelosi elegantly demonstrated in Trump's government shut down fiasco.....she knows how to deal with petulant children.

You mean like a thousand U.S. troops who were preventing genocide of our Kurdish ally and preventing a resurgence of ISIS? Really...? BTW, those troops were acting mostly in an advisory capacity to the Kurds who were doing all the fighting - and dying.
The Kurds are a mix over the place. We need to bring our boys home. We can send a drone over there if needed. You know to save our troops?

Oh my goodness.
Bring our troops home? Sorry dude they are not coming home. They’re just reassigned somewhere in Syria. He lied to you again.
By gaia when a Prog becomes president what exactly are you gonna do? All I have seen is whatever Trump has done that Progs liked they now spew the opposite on many issues.

The President is absolutely right!

Pelosi needs help fast! She is a very sick person indeed! :iagree:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 28 minutes ago

Nancy Pelosi needs help fast! There is either something wrong with her “upstairs,” or she just plain doesn’t like our great Country. She had a total meltdown in the White House today. It was very sad to watch. Pray for her, she is a very sick person!

5:00 PM - 16 Oct 2019

Trump had the meltdown. Now he is lying & trying to pin it on Pelosi.

no u

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!

Go ahead and campaign on sending our soldiers to die in a religious war. I dare you, go for it.

Trump campaigned on getting us out of these endless wars over which form of Islam is correct and Americans are sick of it.

Every time he keeps a promise they flip out because it's one more nail in the 2020 coffin and they know it.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

The meeting came after what Pelosi said was “a very difficult time for” Trump, referencing the House’s nonbinding resolution that opposes the president’s withdrawal of U.S. troops from northern Syria.

Democrats and Republicans overwhelmingly condemned Trump’s decision to effectively greenlight Turkey’s invasion of the region, a move that put America’s Kurdish allies in danger and would likely lead to a resurgence of ISIS.

More: Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

Democrats storm out. I don't blame them!

Nobody gives a shit....

Jo

Oh my goodness.
Prove it liar.

Well did you see them really going home? They are just being reassigned. Stupid.

Nah.... There is no heat except for the American oil conglomerates....

The Kurds will now stop blowing up school buses...Russia will take its rightful place as the hegemon in that area and with it they can foot the bills and the headaches....

In the end the Kurds will be far better off.

Jo

Oh my goodness.
By gaia when a Prog becomes president what exactly are you gonna do? All I have seen is whatever Trump has done that Progs liked they now spew the opposite on many issues.

But Trump foreign and domestic policies are both sucks and ugly.
What do you expect?

Forum List

Back