trump media stock update

It has the look of being a bubble stock.Like during the dotcom era.A very specific demographic wants to buy it so they drive the price up to silly levels. Then the figures come out and people are desperate to get out.

There is no money there.

Price goes down to the level it deserves. Trump will now be desperate to maintain the current price until he can unload his dwindling stock.

I would expect a stream of "good news stories" to come out over the next few weeks. Trump will get an underling to release them because they are unlikely to be credible.

Price goes down to the level it deserves. Trump will now be desperate to maintain the current price until he can unload his dwindling stock.
Will Donald J Trump have to announce beforehand the intent to take his shares and cash out? Will Trump have to give advance warning to all the other stockholders before he can unload all his shares at once and reap a huge profit?

Always fun watching liberal losers try to make fun of ridiculously successful billionaires.

Will Donald J Trump have to announce beforehand the intent to take his shares and cash out? Will Trump have to give advance warning to all the other stockholders before he can unload all his shares at once and reap a huge profit?
I wouldnt have thought so. It will more likely be a stipulation that he has to hold for a certain time. After that it is his business.

Always fun watching liberal losers try to make fun of ridiculously successful billionaires.
did-someone-say-teens-v0-lxre8pw5aytc1.jpeg

I wouldnt have thought so. It will more likely be a stipulation that he has to hold for a certain time. After that it is his business.
Those who know that Trump and Family will take the money and run must be looking at it as an investment in establishing white Christian authoritarianism in the United States.

How else can you explain so many people willing to lose $1 billion collectively for the sick cause of MAGA.

trump media stock update 240412 {post•30}
He's worth at least 100 times your lifetime earnings - probably more like 1,000. You are a perfect example of whom I was talking about.

trump media stock update 240412 {post•32}.

Well good. He can give much of it to all the women he has harmed by appointing three additional right wing Catholic Judges on the Supreme Court who as you know decided to allow Texas to force full term gestation on Amanda Zurawski in Texas.

Trump harmed Amanda because she will not be able to have another baby as a result of RvW being overturned. Trump’s proudest act while president was overturning RvW.

What a disgusting and loathsome “billionaire” Trump is.

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 230308 {post•7488}. NotfooledbyW Mar’24: 35-year-old {Amanda} Zurawski, an Austin woman who was nearly 18 weeks pregnant last August when her doctor diagnosed her with an “incompetent cervix,” meaning the organ had prematurely dilated and there was no possibility of her pregnancy resulting in a viable baby. •••• nfbw 230308 Vrvwg07488
I am so proud of Truth Social, because I believe it represents the Make America Great Again Movement, and it shows the Spirit and Love of our Country," wrote the former president, who goes on trial Monday for allegedly falsifying business records to cover up hush-money payments to an adult film star.​

nfbw 240412 Vtmsuz00032 to brgrmstr 240412 Stmsuz00030

Last edited:
I fondly remember how the first thread posted here about TS going public, was supposed to net DJ 10B.

Forum List

Back