Trump May Not be a White Supremacist but He is In Fact a Bigot

Nazi isn't working so they switch gears to bigot

Just keep throwing shit against the wall.

Even if they can't making anything stick, the constant repetition will create the illusion of a problem, for those who aren't paying close attention.

The Left are vile filthy liars.

‘ESPN on Tuesday issued a statement disavowing host Jemele Hill’s tweets calling President Donald Trump “a white supremacist,” “a bigot” and “unqualified and unfit to be president.”’

ESPN disavows Jemele Hill's tweets calling Donald Trump a 'white supremacist'

Trump is in fact a bigot – and although ‘qualified’ per the Constitution, Trump is indeed unfit to be president.

Considering you idiots call everyone including and to the Right of Mitt Romney a bigot, your statement has no meaning.

even Bush had only 3 Goldman Sachs officials in admin. Trump's had 6. that's the real problem with Trump!

/----/ 30 years in the public eye and not one charge of racism until he ran against a White Democrat who speaks in a negro dialect.
View attachment 149673 View attachment 149674
That is irrelevant if some black people support him and he does not hate all black people; he wants to keep the majority of blacks down, with his crazy human-rights abusing sheriffs.

Actions speak louder than words.
Actually Drumpf was sued for racial discrimination long before he became a politician.

True: Feds sued Trump for housing discrimination
/----/ Do you actually read the links you post? "As far as the lawsuit, yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company, had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens, and we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country -- it was a federal lawsuit -- were sued," Trump said. "We settled the suit with zero -- with no admission of guilt. It was very easy to do."

Indeed, both parties settled in 1975 after a protracted legal battle. Trump claimed victory, writing in his 1987 memoir, Art of the Deal: "In the end, the government couldn’t prove its case, and we ended up taking a minor settlement without admitting any guilt"
Do you actually remember what you claimed idiot? Your words not mine. :laugh:

"30 years in the public eye and not one charge of racism until he ran against a White Democrat who speaks in a negro dialect."

See? No matter how hard you deflect I will always catch you in your lies because your intellect is inferior to mine. Its sad I have to repeatedly make you look the ass.

/----/ 30 years in the public eye and not one charge of racism until he ran against a White Democrat who speaks in a negro dialect.
That is irrelevant if some black people support him and he does not hate all black people; he wants to keep the majority of blacks down, with his crazy human-rights abusing sheriffs.

Actually Drumpf was sued for racial discrimination long before he became a politician.

/----/ Do you actually read the links you post? "As far as the lawsuit, yes, when I was very young, I went into my father's company, had a real estate company in Brooklyn and Queens, and we, along with many, many other companies throughout the country -- it was a federal lawsuit -- were sued," Trump said. "We settled the suit with zero -- with no admission of guilt. It was very easy to do."

Indeed, both parties settled in 1975 after a protracted legal battle. Trump claimed victory, writing in his 1987 memoir, Art of the Deal: "In the end, the government couldn’t prove its case, and we ended up taking a minor settlement without admitting any guilt"

"30 years in the public eye and not one charge of racism until he ran against a White Democrat who speaks in a negro dialect."

See? No matter how hard you deflect I will always catch you in your lies because your intellect is inferior to mine. Its sad I have to repeatedly make you look the ass.
/----/ Trump was never found guilty of racism. Nice try though buttercup

But he was charged with racism you silly little monkey when you said he wasnt.
laugh.gif

But he was charged with racism you silly little monkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
/-----/ Actually he wasn't. His father's company was charged with discrimination not racism. Charges were dropped. You lie and distort with the best of democRATS

But he was charged with racism you silly little monkey.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
/-----/ Actually he wasn't. His father's company was charged with discrimination not racism. Charges were dropped. You lie and distort with the best of democRATS
He was legally charged with discrimination and he was named. You claimed he was never charged with racism which actually isnt a legal charge. He was charged with racism on plenty of occasions before he ran for office. Youre just upset you got caught lying.

Considering you idiots call everyone including and to the Right of Mitt Romney a bigot, your statement has no meaning.

But those to the right of Romney (and I would even lump Romney into it) are bigots. Romney is clearly bigoted against gays.

He is the result of the sneakiest, most underhanded, shadiest Muslim administration this country has ever seen. Obamy and Hitlery are the reason we elected Trump.
Sadly, the Regressive bigots who helped get him elected still refuse to look in the mirror.

2016 was the clearest, most obvious pushback on PC/Identity Politics you could imagine, yet they still won't see it.
Words. Not by actions.

But those to the right of Romney (and I would even lump Romney into it) are bigots. Romney is clearly bigoted against gays.

Not approving of a lifestyle is not being bigoted. Actions are required.
The only action required is to be intolerant. A dictionary would help you out in the future.

Indeed. Many favoring an odd lifestyle are not satisfied with tolerance, but seek outright approval.

Society is under no obligation to grant license to any and all things.

Firstly, it's not a "lifestyle", it's their sexual orientation. And who gives a shit whether or not he "approves of it". I don't approve of the Mormon lifestyle, but I'm not the one here trying to legislate Mormonism.

Many favoring an odd lifestyle are not satisfied with tolerance, but seek outright approval.

Calling homosexuality a "lifestyle" implies it's a choice. It's not. Religion is a choice and therefore a lifestyle. Homosexuality isn't.

Forum List

Back