Trump Making the Best of Hillary's Bad Situations

Well to say he is putting a surcharge on imported goods is going to pass on to the consumers so what is the difference, the only difference will be the wealthy will pay less taxes and no inheritance tax with Trump, believe me if he gets in, it won't be good for us little peons.

I also believe in the ACA, needs tweaking but I like everyone paying their share, instead of some going without insurance completely.
Do you have any idea how much this doesn't make any sense at all???????? It is so far disconnected from reality that I don't even know where to start.

The surcharge comment is so superficial it doesn't even make any sense. As for the inheritance tax ... just how will that not "... be good for us little peons." Explain to me how money NOT going to the government is going to adversely affect you. Explain to me how you NOT paying tax for something you don't even qualify for is going to negatively affect you.

Your comment about ACA beggars a response --- how in the hell can you say "... everyone paying their share ... " when you're asking some to pay more for the exact same services as others? That defies logic completely.

Forum List

Back