Trump, making sure middle America knows all about illegal Mexicans

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Good job Donny!
We in Mexifornia, Arizona and Texas witness all the filth and negativity first hand on a daily basis while most of America isn’t exposed to it and really have no clue of the magnitude of it all.
While the twisted media sells illegals as “poor people just seeking a better life” Donny is out pounding the streets, delivering the truth without spin and informing good Americans.

YUP! You can't go to walmart without it being flooded with meskins!

YUP! You can't go to walmart without it being flooded with meskins!

True.
Walmart is the cockroach hive; they go there to hang out in the free A/C during summer here in Southern Mexifornia. Weird huh....wetbacks after more free shit?

There are many issues rolled into illegal immigration and nearly ALL of them have a negative impact on the US. Impacts in the classroom as teachers repeat simple lessons over and over and over for the benefit of immigrant children struggling with the language. Impacts to health services as doctor's offices and emergency rooms fill up with sick or injured immigrants. We in Arizona see the terrible accident reports when smugglers crash pickup trucks overloaded with illegals that overwhelm local hospitals with the massive life threatening injuries. The cost of just one of these wrecks easily gets into the millions of dollars and SURPRISE! none of them have health insurance.

Democrats use immigrant children to play on people's emotions and mask the huge problems in education, health, housing, welfare and crime the immigrant population creates. Immigration needs to be an orderly legal process not "JUST MAKE IT HERE WITH SOME KIDS AND YOUR IN!". That is a terrible, dangerous message that Barack Obama promoted. We are over 21 trillion dollars in debt. The tax and human resources to support these poor uneducated unhealthy people is not infinite as Democrats would have us believe.

Good job Donny!
We in Mexifornia, Arizona and Texas witness all the filth and negativity first hand on a daily basis while most of America isn’t exposed to it and really have no clue of the magnitude of it all.
While the twisted media sells illegals as “poor people just seeking a better life” Donny is out pounding the streets, delivering the truth without spin and informing good Americans.

The god-emperor Trump works tirelessly for us.

I was watching these white wingers being asked about Trump's abusive policies and they think they are great.

Such a sad day for America.

Maybe they just want others screwed over because their leadership screws them over?

I was watching these white wingers being asked about Trump's abusive policies and they think they are great.

Such a sad day for America.

Maybe they just want others screwed over because their leadership screws them over?
MAGA and the party of Gawd..

Yeah, you wish...But nothing for you so suck on it till you get all the bitterness out and stop treating fellow humans like second-class animals,,Jerk..

Actually I don’t have to wish. That is exactly how it is in my families, both the one I was born into and the one I married into.

Men and women have different roles in Society. I’ve discussed that many times in the past. I’m not going to waste my time explaining it again.

Yeah, you wish...But nothing for you so suck on it till you get all the bitterness out and stop treating fellow humans like second-class animals,,Jerk..

Actually I don’t have to wish. That is exactly how it is in my families, both the one I was born into and the one I married into.

Men and women have different roles in Society. I’ve discussed that many times in the past. I’m not going to waste my time explaining it again.
I'm not going to waste my time with your ancient ideology where you put your spouse in the position of a slave, so fuck yous...

Good job Donny!
------------------------------------- maybe Americans are waking up . I heard TUCKER ask the other day for the reason WHY America with a census population of 310 million census counted legal residents plus millions of illegals needs more importeds in the USA . Go TRUMP !!

Forum List

Back