trump makes more dangerous threats concerning his pending legal cases

Critical thinkers tolerate uncertainty, ambiguity, complexity, and divergent values while also looking for usable truths, workable consensus, deeper understanding, and clearer communication.

Why would I worry about 10 million when I could get 2 billion from that Saudi prince, like trump's son in law did?
I believe the deal he landed was six months after Trump left office.

I get it, though, “but… but… but… but what about Trump Trump’s son in law

I'm always amazed at the number of posters who ignore what somebody actually says and go with what their masters claim they said, instead

The real threat to America is FBI spying on millions of Americans. And the weaponizations of the DOJ and FBI against Democrats political enemies.

No wonder Mitch McConnell has been so quiet, they have so much on his wife's CCP friendly family.
The FBI is doing their job. They are bringing those that committed crimes to justice. Trump has committed multiple crimes. Even if he is reelected, there are state crimes waiting for him. Georgia is going to charge him with racketeering. The whole trump family is a crime syndicate.

The FBI is doing their job. They are bringing those that committed crimes to justice. Trump has committed multiple crimes. Even if he is reelected, there are state crimes waiting for him. Georgia is going to charge him with racketeering. The whole trump family is a crime syndicate.
maybe they will lock him up with junkies like Hunter and HIllary clinton

The job of Biden’s lackeys in the FBI is to falsify FISA applications?

Forum List

Back