Trump Makes It Official: Get Your Wall Bids Ready

0224-donald-trump-wall-doc-9.jpg

Donald Trump is officially ready to go to wall -- he put out word for construction companies to prepare their bids to build the multi-billion dollar project ... as promised.

The Dept. of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection just posted notificationthat it will be accepting electronic bids starting on March 6, and will be a two-stage process. First step is submitting a design for the wall.

The DHS estimates the total cost will be $21.6 billion. Most interestingly, they say they'll be handing out contracts by mid-April ... so, this is moving quickly.

The prez spoke at CPAC Friday morning, and boasted about the progress.

President Trump Makes It Official, Get Your Wall Bids Ready (DOCUMENT + VIDEO)

It seems like money is no problem when Republicans are in power.
No more so than it was for Obama. The difference is that it benefits Americans, rather than buys weapons for muslim terrorists.

So, you don't think any "illegals" will be employed to help build the Great Trump Wall? Hilarious!
They won't be illegal if they are on their side....:lol:

Please tell Adolf Trump that we have no illegals
Bbbut you all said it would never be built.....:lmao:

Please quote where I said that.
We soon won't....:lol:

Shovel ready jobs.

Yeah, spending $21.6 billion just to make illegals dig deeper and climb higher. Retarded...

Spend another few million and put minefields around it. A few illegals get blown to smithereens the rest will give pause before trying it

Well, while "illegals" are being paid to help build the wall - it will also give them time to pick out the best spots for tunnels. Hilarious!
You clearly haven't done much real world digging. Other than on this forum of course...

Yeah, but I've seen some really nice pictures and videos of all the drug tunnels discovered - so far....

Shovel ready jobs.

Yeah, spending $21.6 billion just to make illegals dig deeper and climb higher. Retarded...

Spend another few million and put minefields around it. A few illegals get blown to smithereens the rest will give pause before trying it

Well, while "illegals" are being paid to help build the wall - it will also give them time to pick out the best spots for tunnels. Hilarious!
You clearly haven't done much real world digging. Other than on this forum of course...

Yeah, but I've seen some really nice pictures and videos of all the drug tunnels discovered - so far....
Um....the wall...it's not built yet......

Shovel ready jobs.

Built by multi million dollar drug empires. They definitely weren't funded by Juans taco stand. And like you said; you've seen em. Therefore we've found them. And that's before we actually start applying ourselves to rooting them out.

Duh, but there are already tunnels. Google "mexico drug tunnels" images...

But the wall...it's not build yet....you do understand this simple fact...no?

Weren't lefties whining about FDR's "new deal"creating jobs? Here's a guy who made billions in the building industry creating a federal jobs program. Why isn't that good news to the left?

Weren't lefties whining about infrastructure building creating jobs? Here's a guy who made billions in the building industry creating a federal job program. Why isn't that good news to the left?

It's keeping part of their voting base from coming here

I know. But don't worry. The majority of those sneaking into our country aren't coming in through the tunnels. Choke points remember. Do you think the cartels are just going to open up their drug smuggling tunnels to every Jose, Juan, and Maria with a sob story? Ain't happening.

Donald Trump is officially ready to go to wall -- he put out word for construction companies to prepare their bids to build the multi-billion dollar project ... as promised.

The Dept. of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection just posted notificationthat it will be accepting electronic bids starting on March 6, and will be a two-stage process. First step is submitting a design for the wall.

The DHS estimates the total cost will be $21.6 billion. Most interestingly, they say they'll be handing out contracts by mid-April ... so, this is moving quickly.

I think it's stupid.

But I can't figure out why you guys are so upset.....you (especially that idiot Matthew) are always yammering for infrastructure.

The irony is that the wall will likely be built using illegals.

I think it's stupid.

But I can't figure out why you guys are so upset.....you (especially that idiot Matthew) are always yammering for infrastructure.

Irony can be so sweet sometimes.
The haft of the arrow that brings the vulture down, being fletched with his own feathers... Beautiful. Poetic really.

I think it's stupid.

The haft of the arrow that brings the vulture down, being fletched with his own feathers... Beautiful. Poetic really.

What's a "haft"?

I think it's stupid.

What's a "haft"?
The rear section of an arrow where the archer grasps it to pull it from its quiver. Never read much Aesop huh?

I think it's stupid.

What's a "haft"?
The rear section of an arrow where the archer grasps it to pull it from its quiver.
Never read much Aesop huh?

Shovel ready jobs.

IOW, anything that makes it more difficult and inhibits breaking the law?

Do you think before you even post?

Well, if Trump's Great Wall does come into fruition - at least it will give illegals more exercise while climbing and digging. It will also force them to learn how to swim.

Shovel ready jobs.

IOW, anything that makes it more difficult and inhibits breaking the law?

Do you think before you even post?

Well, if Trump's Great Wall does come into fruition - at least it will give illegals more exercise while climbing and digging. It will also force them to learn how to swim.
IOW, he'll do more for national health than Michelle Obama. You should applaud him and love him then!

A bid for construction can't be given until the engineering work is completed unless he wants to just give a cost plus contract. that says "Spend as much as you want, and we will pay you that much and a large percentage of that more". The cost always soars with that kind of contract.

Forum List

Back