Trump makes a trade agreement with Mexico, America asks why he is so heartless to McCain

Once again, our President creates a crisis that obscures an accomplishment

Instead of talking about the new trade agreement and its impact on NAFTA, we are talking about Trumps ordering the flag removed from half staff and refusing to make a statement about McCain

The left seems to be enthralled with flags and death of a Senator while most Americans are concerned about their 401K's, the stock market, NAFTA and important issues.

The left is focused on a flag and not NAFTA, the left is trying to obscure the accomplishments by bringing silliness.

If that is the case, why did our President create another diversion from what should be an accomplishment?

Why are you focusing on it? You can choose to focus on the accomplishment, you choose to focus on another issue.

I don’t see where Trump has so much difficulty with seemingly simple task

We honor John McCain.....bla, bla, bla......thoughts and prayers ....blah, blah blah.......served his country

Instead, we get a stone faced glare when asked about McCain
Liberals and the media are just disappointed because they badly wanted Trump to praise McCain so they could call him a hypocrite. Trump can't win with you guys. Your only use for McCain is to use him to bash this duly elected president.
Trump needed to show he is a bigger man

He failed
Bull. Your team just wanted another reason to try to call Trump a liar. IMO if Trump had come out saying what a wonder McCain was, it wouldn't have shown him to be the bigger man. Tell me, who would have benefited from Trump praising McCain? Had Trump praised him, you would have been on this board crowing that Trump was trying to improve his own image by pretending to be the bigger man. Hmmm.. if heaven forbid, something were to happen to Donald Trump, will we be able to count on you to sing his praises and tell us what a fine man you thought he was?

We honor John McCain.....bla, bla, bla......thoughts and prayers ....blah, blah blah.......served his country

Liberals and the media are just disappointed because they badly wanted Trump to praise McCain so they could call him a hypocrite. Trump can't win with you guys. Your only use for McCain is to use him to bash this duly elected president.

He failed
Bull. Your team just wanted another reason to try to call Trump a liar. IMO if Trump had come out saying what a wonder McCain was, it wouldn't have shown him to be the bigger man. Tell me, who would have benefited from Trump praising McCain? Had Trump praised him, you would have been on this board crowing that Trump was trying to improve his own image by pretending to be the bigger man. Hmmm.. if heaven forbid, something were to happen to Donald Trump, will we be able to count on you to sing his praises and tell us what a fine man you thought he was?

Don't hold your breath for that my friend.

McCain had plenty of things to say about Trump and yet RightWinger expects Trump to give a glowing tribute to a man who had nothing good to say about Trump??

Talk about a fucking hypocrite. She or he whatever RW is can choke on it.

He failed

McCain had plenty of things to say about Trump and yet RightWinger expects Trump to give a glowing tribute to a man who had nothing good to say about Trump??

Rightwinger is nothing but a troll. His name is antagonistic. He's as far left as they come. Award Winning my ass. Most of his posts are just to irritate a response in people (troll). Now that Trump is setting up some sort of trade deal (I haven't looked into the details yet) with Mexico, they all fall silent. Yet there was 15 threads here bashing him over Mexico over wall payments that he NEVER GAVE A TIME FRAME ON. Now that there's something brewing, and you KNOW that Trump's going to worm Mexico into some way of creating a trade surplus to finance that wall, the Left have gone into their shells. Ooops! Just as they have since they found out all the supposed people about to turn "state's evidence" on Trump really don't have jack.

The best part of Fake News is that it seems to MOST sucker in those who are creating it!

Instead of talking about the new trade agreement and its impact on NAFTA, we are talking about Trumps ordering the flag removed from half staff and refusing to make a statement about McCain

it's fake news....the media and Democrats are pretending they have a shit about it, but we know what they think of him when he ran in 08
It’s real when the President skowls and remains silent when asked about the death of a distinguished Senator

He failed

Rightwinger is nothing but a troll. His name is antagonistic. He's as far left as they come. Award Winning my ass. Most of his posts are just to irritate a response in people (troll). Now that Trump is setting up some sort of trade deal (I haven't looked into the details yet) with Mexico, they all fall silent. Yet there was 15 threads here bashing him over Mexico over wall payments that he NEVER GAVE A TIME FRAME ON. Now that there's something brewing, and you KNOW that Trump's going to worm Mexico into some way of creating a trade surplus to finance that wall, the Left have gone into their shells. Ooops! Just as they have since they found out all the supposed people about to turn "state's evidence" on Trump really don't have jack.

The best part of Fake News is that it seems to MOST sucker in those who are creating it!
That is the point

Even when Trump does something that appears positive.....he makes the story about McCain

They weren't going to take any questions. Karl decided to shout 10 questions about McCain. Being fucking rude again.

Watch, this trade deal will be just like Helsinki, North Korea, Carrier, and every single one of Trump's policies and deals.

Remember the tax cuts for billionaires? 80% going to the top 1%? The lies about raises? And now, if you include inflation, salaries have gone up 0.01%. Good job Brownie.

And healthcare which is so much better? In October, we find out how many Americans will no longer be covered next year.

First, Trump is going to talk about what a wonderful job he did.

Then, over time, the details will start to trickle out. Then we'll find out it's just another failed scam.

Just like every other thing he touches. Like a bull in a China shop. Careening from one disaster to the next. And the American people are left to pick up the pieces. Just like Obama after Bush and the GOP.

He failed

Does Trump understand the story is not about him?

Other Presidents have had political rivals die and handled it with class

They weren't going to take any questions. Karl decided to shout 10 questions about McCain. Being fucking rude again.
It is not rude when that is the only access Trump allows

He failed

That is the point

Even when Trump does something that appears positive.....he makes the story about McCain

No fucking Jonathan Karl made it about McCain.

So,you choose to discuss the McCain issue and downplay the new trade agreement.

YOU choose to do that. You could have ignored the silliness about McCain, and instead YOU choose to talk about that.

YOU. YOU DID THAT.

I heard Trump doesn't want to include Canada because he wants to tax Canadian cars.

Only, there are no Canadian car companies.

I heard Trump doesn't want to include Canada because he wants to tax Canadian cars.

Only, there are no Canadian car companies.

Pffffffffffffft. Canadian car plants turning out American cars. Oh and the reason the Canuck talks are failing is because Trudeau is a fucking asshole who has now pissed off China/Saudi Arabia/ never showed up at the TPP trade talks/ and pissed off the negotiators of NAFTA.

In the end, Trump got shouted, mocked, and forced to surrender and order the flag lowered again and make a statement he did not want to make. Trump, a genuine punk.

Forum List

Back