The leftists that own/run all the social apps and websites are not very bright.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yes they were pretty brilliant when it came to creating a business model that amassed them millions upon millions of dollars but then they let their asinine political ideology infest their workspace. It has become second nature for them to censor or outright ban many of their perceived political opponents. This ridiculous Gestapo bullshit has gotten so out of hand they are risking MAJOR government interference in the platforms that they created. Be that harsh regulations or new laws. They will have no one to blame but themselves for the results.
More and more what were once simple social networks are now becoming the most powerful media outlets in the world. They have the potential to influence billions of people. All by controlling the message via censorship.

I used to be against any government intervention and am still somewhat skeptical but it has become clear that these mega outlets do not posess the intelligence or ethical standards to conduct themselves in a proper manner.

We are rapidly reaching the point where companies like Google will hold more power than any other entity in history. So much power that political figures risk their own careers and safety by just speaking out against them. And if you think that is bullshit feel free to prove yourself by posting your personal information in this very thread.

As Hillary one famously said, "THEY NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO HEEL"

Last edited:
Orwell was trying to warn us about today’s left wing totalitarians.
The Left Wingers wither under the light of scrutiny.
They have to censor to survive.

Go figure, more of the faux-Cons calling for more government regulation.

If you do not like the way FB or google does things, start your own platform. The web is a big place, plenty of room for more

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Do you anticipate government intervention and do you support such actions?

It's a private company.
They can censor their content, so there is not much that the government can do about it.
Alternative internet browsers should compete for more open and uncensored internet, kind of like how Fox News is an alternative to the left wing MSM.
Facebook is also censoring. Someone should create an alternative to Facebook.

• Banned

It's a private company.
They can censor their content, so there is not much that the government can do about it.
Alternative internet browsers should compete for more open and uncensored internet, kind of like how Fox News is an alternative to the left wing MSM.
Alternatives have been created. Then banned by Google.

Go figure, more of the faux-Cons calling for more government regulation.

If you do not like the way FB or google does things, start your own platform. The web is a big place, plenty of room for more

Simplistic logic from a simpleton.

You are right, we need more and more and more government inference in our lives! They do not have enough control yet!

It's a private company.

Google cannot ban anything from the Internet.

Yes they were pretty brilliant when it came to creating a business model that amassed them millions upon millions of dollars but then they let their asinine political ideology infest their workspace. It has become second nature for them to censor or outright ban many of their perceived political opponents. This ridiculous Gestapo bullshit has gotten so out of hand they are risking MAJOR government interference in the platforms that they created. Be that harsh regulations or new laws. They will have no one to blame but themselves for the results.
More and more what were once simple social networks are now becoming the most powerful media outlets in the world. They have the potential to influence billions of people. All by controlling the message via censorship.

I used to be against any government intervention and am still somewhat skeptical but it has become clear that these mega outlets do not posess the intelligence or ethical standards to conduct themselves in a proper manner.

We are rapidly reaching the point where companies like Google will hold more power than any other entity in history. So much power that political figures risk their own careers and safety by just speaking out against them. And if you think that is bullshit feel free to prove yourself by posting your personal information in this very thread.

As Hillary one famously said, "THEY NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO HEEL"

Two words: net neutrality.

It's a private company.
maybe. normally i'd agree. but then i also watched the government step in to tell microsoft how to run their business and what could and could not be included in their OS's.

sooner or later if you get big enough, you get the gov in your shit. and it's about to happen whether people want it to or not.

It's a private company.

"After review, Gab.ai.android has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates the hate speech policy,"

I never mentioned the internet but since you brought it up care to comment on how Google suppressed negative Hillary stories while promoted negative Trump stories on its search engine ON THE INTERNET?

I'm not one for government getting into things they have no business in.

But I have to agree. Look up anything about Trump on Google and most of what you get is anti Trump.

Any thinking person knows there are folks who write good things about Trump but all you seem to get on Google is anti Trump.

Not a very good practice for the creators of these webs.

It's a private company.

"After review, Gab.ai.android has been suspended and removed from Google Play as a policy strike because it violates the hate speech policy,"

I never mentioned the internet but since you brought it up care to comment on how Google suppressed negative Hillary stories while promoted negative Trump stories on its search engine ON THE INTERNET?

Google play is owned by google, they are, or should be, free to say no to anyone.

Google is a private company, they are, or should be free to promote what they want.

I do not see you calling for the government to tell Hannity or Rush they have to say nice things about the left.

I'm not one for government getting into things they have no business in.

But I have to agree. Look up anything about Trump on Google and most of what you get is anti Trump.

Any thinking person knows there are folks who write good things about Trump but all you seem to get on Google is anti Trump.

Not a very good practice for the creators of these webs.

The joy of freedom; don’t use them if you do not like their practices.

But keep your big government out of my life

Stupid fuck. Orwell would be pointing to people like you that swallow "truth is not truth". Trump and his minions are not merely Orwellian, they are Kafkesque, also. A one year old baby the defendant at a deportation hearing. How low can you filth go?

It's a private company.
You mean there are no other browsers? What happened to Yahoo? Or the many others? Oh, you poor little victims. Every one is against you. LOL Whimpering little know nothing assholes.

Forum List

Back