Trump loves drag queens

I don't think elections are fair, particularly the 2020 election.

how are we going to win if elections aren’t fair?

Just keep doing the same thing over and over again and hope for a different outcome

Isn’t that the definition of insanity
I know . . .

We're at the left's mercy in that and they at ours. If the Dems cheat again and the media pretends it didnt happen again, democracy fails again.

Then what? Take to the streets?

gettyimages-619309866.jpg

Michelle Obama?

The amount of what you don't know would need its own cloud to hold it all... one day you libs will see just how uniformed the US media is keeping you....
Haha. So I’m a liberal for not liking the fact that Trump plays dress up with Guliani in drag and panders to the LGBTQ community

WTF?

Are you gonna start attending Pride parades now?

The amount of what you don't know would need its own cloud to hold it all... one day you libs will see just how uniformed the US media is keeping you....
You never explained how I’m a liberal?

You’re the one defending trumps support for Pride.

You are more liberal than me.

Explain yourself

Was this some kind of a bot response?

It makes no sense

Explain yourself

Is MAGA not he party of LGBTQ now?

You never explained how I’m a liberal?

You’re the one defending trumps support for Pride.

You are more liberal than me.

Explain yourself
I know I'm more liberal than you are... If you are in support of this persecution of a former president you are not a liberal or a conservative... you are an anti American and have zero respect for the US constitution... so you tell me what you are.... because there may not be a name for it yet....

Forum List

Back