Trump loves drag queens

Like having trans military generals and flying Pride parades everywhere and almost every major corporation using propaganda to push pride month on the general population.

That’s no issue at all.
But that's what the Democrats voted for in 2020. Most had no idea that's what they were voting for, but they did. They just heard that Trump was a rilly, rilly bad guy so they voted the sheep ticket.

If they do it again in 2024, we will truly have the country we deserve.

But that's what the Democrats voted for in 2020. Most had no idea that's what they were voting for, but they did. They just heard that Trump was a rilly, rilly bad guy so they voted the sheep ticket.

They will have the country they deserve. Decent people won't deserve it.

But that’s what trump supports now. And even 20yrs ago with guliani.

What makes you think your vote counts and elections are fair?

They will have the country they deserve. Decent people won't deserve it.
True enough.

We need to return control of such issues to states, and people can vote with their feet whether they want to flee Texas to California for unlimited abortions, or flee California for Texas so their schools don't transgenderize their children without letting parents know, and so forth.

I don't think elections are fair, particularly the 2020 election.
Don't know how we are going to change that without winning in 2024.
how are we going to win if elections aren’t fair?

Just keep doing the same thing over and over again and hope for a different outcome

Isn’t that the definition of insanity

Katelyn Jenner is a republican trans who's against drag performances for children.
Caitlyn Jenner also stole woman of the year award. He is a hypocrite

A few years ago you would have laughed at Bruce Jenner. Now you proudly support its transformation because Trump supports it

Sheep

Caitlyn Jenner also stole woman of the year award. He is a hypocrite

A few years ago you would have laughed at Bruce Jenner. Now you proudly support its transformation because Trump supports it

Sheep
I don't support any form of faggotry. Just like when Trump said go get vaxxed...I didn't fo that either. Trump lost points with me with his soft on the perverts crap.

gettyimages-619309866.jpg

Yup. There is also a disturbing rumor that he wears Libman's latex gloves in private

Forum List

Back