TRUMP: Look how smart I am, I went to a really good college!

You have to admit, accusing anyone of being obsessed with Trump is hilarious. Especially after all the Obama and Hillary posts more than a year after the last election.

You have to admit, accusing anyone of being obsessed with Trump is hilarious. Especially after all the Obama and Hillary posts more than a year after the last election.
Let's use all three in one sentence.

Trump cleaned Hillary's clock and cost Obama his legacy.

As I said on another thread Trump did what all the political and media experts said he couldn't so that either makes him pretty smart or them pretty dumb people can decide that for themselves.
Dumb people are those that thought Mexico would buy them a wall to cower behind. Trump knew how to take advantage of idiots.
The idiots are those who believe Trump supporters thought that what they liked was hearing someone actually address a problem border security that has been ignored by both parties for different reasons for almost 40 years now.

winning POTUS after the MSM/etc said he wouldn't?
after the MSM criticized everything he did
I would say that alone makes him a genius
Fat Donnie didn’t think he would do it either

Never underestimate the gullibility of the American voter
I totally agree--with all those that voted for Obama before and Hillary this last time
especially the blacks who vote for race and not who's the best--perfect example

dean get a life.....
You of all people saying that is hilarious!
why because i can actually start a day without thinking about trump and posting something here?......is that it?...
No, because of you stalking me.

I'm telling you. No, you can't have any.
if you dont want anyone commenting on your obsessive bullshit....dont post.....or are you not smart enough to figure that out?....im going with you are not smart enough....
You aren't just anyone.

You're a nobody.
a nobody that you seem to reply to just about everything i say.....or is that just another obsession of yours?.....

Oh these white wingernuts. Still posting about Hillary Clinton who lost 14 months ago.

And Barrack Obama who stopped being president over a year ago.

But if I post about brand new material provided by Donald Trump himself, they freak out. Stuff Trump posted this morning, and they cry like Trump when he found out he lost by three million. Or when his SOS called him a moron. Or when that new book came out.

Just like under Bush, Trump provides fresh and new material daily.

No repeats here. Not with Trump as president.

And now, we have another whole year of Trump embarrassing himself and shaming the Republican party and making new enemies for America from all over the world.
you have no idea what people here are saying when we say you post the same old shit,do you?... i thought you said you were one of the smartest people here?......maybe not....

dean get a life.....
why because i can actually start a day without thinking about trump and posting something here?......is that it?...

Except that you came on here and posted an insult on a thread about Trump....
that was an insult?....gee like your idol dean never says anything worse to people,right weirdo?....

dean get a life.....

that was an insult?....gee like your idol dean never says anything worse to people,right weirdo?....

Ah, the old "I've seen worse" sort of argument. I couldn't give a damn about whoever dean is. You came on here and made a comment which is extremely ironic. I was just pointing it out.

Every single day, Trump reminds us of just how pathetic and stupid conservative whites truly are. To constantly defend this idiot, to consistently make excuses for this ridiculous behavior, when all the world finds this man incredibly pathetic and ignorant......every single day, conservatives who support and defend this clown, lose creds...I mean you people are the scorn of this country.

dean get a life.....

Ah, the old "I've seen worse" sort of argument. I couldn't give a damn about whoever dean is. You came on here and made a comment which is extremely ironic. I was just pointing it out.
no you dont care about the guy you just come in here and defend the fucker....i just pointed that out....

no you dont care about the guy you just come in here and defend the fucker....i just pointed that out....

No, I didn't defend the guy. I attacked you. I attacked you for being hypocritical.

No, I didn't defend the guy. I attacked you. I attacked you for being hypocritical.
ok ill bite....how was i a hypocrite?....

I told you in the first post.

You told someone to get a life. Then you said you can start the day without thinking about Trump and posting it on here. Yet you don't seem to be able to start the day without coming on here and writing on a thread about Trump.

Let's use all three in one sentence.

Trump cleaned Hillary's clock and cost Obama his legacy.
Nothing can cost Obama his legacy. He was too good a president. Admired and respected all over the world.

Only racist Nazi Confederate White wingers hate him. After all, the GOP is 90% white. They are only living down to expectations. What do you expect from people who think college is bad for America.

You told someone to get a life. Then you said you can start the day without thinking about Trump and posting it on here. Yet you don't seem to be able to start the day without coming on here and writing on a thread about Trump.
oh really....why dont you show me a thread i have started about trump....matter of fact show me a thread i have started thats about politics....and yea i will accept your apology...

oh really....why dont you show me a thread i have started about trump....matter of fact show me a thread i have started thats about politics....and yea i will accept your apology...

Why? I didn't say you'd started a thread on Trump, did I? I said you came onto THIS THREAD about Trump.

Most Republicans now think colleges are bad for America

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

So Trump is saying, "I'm like really smart, like a genius and I went to a really good college".

Huh? But I thought college was bad for America.

Did Trump just call his base stupid?

Of course, who else to start the thread like this...

1zv7v9t.jpg

Forum List

Back