Do you want Fire and Fury for Free?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Compliments of Julian A.

e50d97da-6408-4ae1-823b-c7506c1d8478.png

Fire_and_Fury_-_Michael_Wolff.pdf

Well it can be free ................. Compliments of Julian

Now you really have to think about why Julian did this ................ put those thinking caps on lol.

Shall I leave the link for the interested i?????????????? lol

or I can post it for those who say yeah let me have it LOL..

Last edited:
Republicans can't read. They get all their talking points from hate radio and faux news.

• Banned
Republicans can't read. They get all their talking points from hate radio and faux news.

Coming from an idiot who gets off on Hitler but to stupid to realize it's Hitlers view you morons protest against.
now run along to mommy's basement with those black skinny jeans.

By the way a.h i'm not a REPUBLICAN

Good that book needs to spread everywhere

All the world loves a clown. However, I note with interest that coverage even on the most rabid of Leftist media is fading fast.

Wolff will be marginal by next weekend.

It does but not for the reason you think. BAM yep you Trump haters are that dumb bhaahha.

Seems like you share Donald’s mental instabilities

No see you do since you want the book to go every where , yet don't have the comprehension level to realize by this little book Going EVERY WHERE DUMB ASS IT TAKES AWAY ALL THE MONEY HE WOULD MAKE BY IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO WOULD BUY IT!!! ! We know that's a little to complicated for you to think of other wise you wouldn't have said " good the book needs to go every where" .. OMG you so opened your mouth and inserted that foot. Gawd you dumbasses do a great job making yourselves look totally stupid .

THANK FOR PROVING WHO REALLY HAS THE WEAK MENTALITY ... TRUMP HATERS SUCH AS YOU. LMFAO!!!! what a fkn moron.

LIKE YOU SAID " GOOD THAT BOOK NEEDS TO GO EVERY WHERE " LMMFAO!!
Whoa there, unhinged little snowflake.

The author hopes this book will finally take down Trump. Spreading it helps that to happen. The author will still make a ton of money.

You can find it with a quick google search. It was uploaded as a .pdf to google drive. Enjoy and spread the word!

It does but not for the reason you think. BAM yep you Trump haters are that dumb bhaahha.

No see you do since you want the book to go every where , yet don't have the comprehension level to realize by this little book Going EVERY WHERE DUMB ASS IT TAKES AWAY ALL THE MONEY HE WOULD MAKE BY IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO WOULD BUY IT!!! ! We know that's a little to complicated for you to think of other wise you wouldn't have said " good the book needs to go every where" .. OMG you so opened your mouth and inserted that foot. Gawd you dumbasses do a great job making yourselves look totally stupid .

THANK FOR PROVING WHO REALLY HAS THE WEAK MENTALITY ... TRUMP HATERS SUCH AS YOU. LMFAO!!!! what a fkn moron.

The author hopes this book will finally take down Trump. Spreading it helps that to happen. The author will still make a ton of money.

You can find it with a quick google search. It was uploaded as a .pdf to google drive. Enjoy and spread the word!

you are like a little b.............h.

Last edited:

Can’t type it? Pussy.

All the world loves a clown. However, I note with interest that coverage even on the most rabid of Leftist media is fading fast.

Wolff will be marginal by next weekend.
Yes just like you’ve been saying the Russia investigation will be over by next weekend, for the past 60 weekends :rofl:

Please post where I said that, or anything similar.

? who were you talking to?

Can’t type it? Pussy.

Hell, I'm trying to figure out what epithet starts with "b" ends with "h" and has a total of fifteen letters...

Forum List

Back