trump likes to rip people off....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Hundreds claim Donald Trump stiffed them

small business go bankrupt when he doesnt pay their bills for work they have done.....he tells them he will give them future work but wont pay them what is due....continue to support this man who in reality stands for nothing but gives you good 'feelings' the feeling arent really good they are mostly white man anger....so you support a man who will rob anyone blind that he can...sad

small business go bankrupt when he doesnt pay their bills for work they have done.....he tells them he will give them future work but wont pay them what is due....continue to support this man who in reality stands for nothing but gives you good 'feelings' the feeling arent really good they are mostly white man anger....so you support a man who will rob anyone blind that he can...sad

You rip me off...10 seconds of my life, every time I read one of your dumb ass ignorant posts....

Link?

yes bear you are just forced to read my posts....link in red...smh...yall are sad little things.....he is involved in how many lawsuits....i thought conservatives were against frivolous litigation

yes bear you are just forced to read my posts....link in red...smh...yall are sad little things.....he is involved in how many lawsuits....i thought conservatives were against frivolous litigation
A link to MSNBC isn't really much in the way of evidence. I suspect if there were more to it it would have been made readily available by now. People sue in this country, lawyers are more plentiful than rats.

However, Trump has had no power over me and took none of my money. The left wing of this country has and wants more and more power. That's what concerns me, not those that want more and more power over me.

Last edited:
One doesn't become uber wealthy by following the rules. He's no more guilty of ripping folks off than any other ionaire or multi millionaire is.

PMSNBC gracey ?? LMFAO !!!!

take 1 old womans home to dupe 10,000 people for $35K .... if you have a dime or a dollar, hide it when Donnie is around ..

Forum List

Back