All in One Place: President Trump Truths Out Summary Report on *All Swing States* From 2020 Election – Here are the Georgia Highlights

Imagine the size, scale and scope that this conspiracy would have to involve.

Election workers, election officials, Republican officials, auditors, Republican governors and mayors, the two companies TRUMP PAID to find fraud, the "Cyber Ninjas", Trump's lawyers, judges (including those appointed by Trump), the list goes on and on and on.

That's what blows my mind about this. The rubes HAVE TO believe that ALL those people are "in" on it, and that NO ONE who supposedly took part in it has leaked or come forward or made any mistakes in covering it up.

That is the calcified mindset of a CULT.

Like I always say...

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

The U.S. governments own expert on election fraud said indication of fraud was overwhelming.
Massive amount of smoking guns to trigger a full-on Blitzkrieg investigation is ignored and censored by Deep State, MSM and courts.
---------------------------------------

First, a caveat: I ain't really responding 'to' the good poster BluesLegend nor poster leftwinger.

Rather, I'm using their typical posting to make a larger point for other posters and lurkers here on USMB. In other words, BluesLegend and leftwinger are being used as my foils. No disrespect intended.

So, let's saddle up.
----------------------

First, Blues Legend and his re-visit of that famous "government expert" on voter fraud.
Well, BL, has trotted that 'expert' fantasy before. And when questioned about it, asked for a link, some vetting, some sourcing so that the forum could, ummm, 'fact check'.....well, Blues Legend jumps in his hidey-hole, or under his bed.....and refuses to divulge who the expert is, or what the expert said, and who did he say it to.

Blues Legend's "expert" is the Chupacabra, the Yeti, the Hookman. He ain't real. He's meant only to be an imagined boogeyman for harum-scarum.
Poster Blues Legend ---and I do not mean this pejoratively ......has no there there. No gravitas. No credibility. A fake and a phony.

IMHO
----------------------

And then, poor poster 'leftwinger' who insists on shrilling that more investigations are required to have confidence in the 2020 elections.

• More....despite so many Republican investigations already. Some led by Republican State legislative committees.
  • More.....despite at least three investigations by actual experts (!) hired by Don Trump himself.
  • More....despite countless precincts, municipalities, states....doing actual hand-counts of validated ballots.

All of that is of no consequence to the inner Squeaky Fromme for 'leftwinger' (and frankly, too many others like him) None of it matters. He believes what he believes. Like the ostrich with the buried noggin.

When actual court testimony (see the reportage from the lawsuit against OAN, where a program producer admitted to the court that they were instructed to comb through Gateway Pundit, Blaze, and Epoch Times to find some tidbit that they can amp up the outrage of their Trump-fan listeners.

So, even when 'leftwinger' is explicitly told he is being manipulated......he don' care. All good with him.

He's sorta like the poor sap who has a really hurtin' back molar.....yet can't keep his tongue off of it. Pain is a good thing.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.

---------------------------------------

First, a caveat: I ain't really responding 'to' the good poster BluesLegend nor poster leftwinger.

Rather, I'm using their typical posting to make a larger point for other posters and lurkers here on USMB. In other words, BluesLegend and leftwinger are being used as my foils. No disrespect intended.

So, let's saddle up.
----------------------

First, Blues Legend and his re-visit of that famous "government expert" on voter fraud.
Well, BL, has trotted that 'expert' fantasy before. And when questioned about it, asked for a link, some vetting, some sourcing so that the forum could, ummm, 'fact check'.....well, Blues Legend jumps in his hidey-hole, or under his bed.....and refuses to divulge who the expert is, or what the expert said, and who did he say it to.

Blues Legend's "expert" is the Chupacabra, the Yeti, the Hookman. He ain't real. He's meant only to be an imagined boogeyman for harum-scarum.
Poster Blues Legend ---and I do not mean this pejoratively ......has no there there. No gravitas. No credibility. A fake and a phony.

IMHO
----------------------

And then, poor poster 'leftwinger' who insists on shrilling that more investigations are required to have confidence in the 2020 elections.

• More....despite so many Republican investigations already. Some led by Republican State legislative committees.
  • More.....despite at least three investigations by actual experts (!) hired by Don Trump himself.
  • More....despite countless precincts, municipalities, states....doing actual hand-counts of validated ballots.

All of that is of no consequence to the inner Squeaky Fromme for 'leftwinger' (and frankly, too many others like him) None of it matters. He believes what he believes. Like the ostrich with the buried noggin.

When actual court testimony (see the reportage from the lawsuit against OAN, where a program producer admitted to the court that they were instructed to comb through Gateway Pundit, Blaze, and Epoch Times to find some tidbit that they can amp up the outrage of their Trump-fan listeners.

So, even when 'leftwinger' is explicitly told he is being manipulated......he don' care. All good with him.

He's sorta like the poor sap who has a really hurtin' back molar.....yet can't keep his tongue off of it. Pain is a good thing.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.
Again, the government expert was interviewed on national tv you blithering idiot.

So where is the actual 32 page summary? I hate articles which don't include actual links to whatever it is they claim to be about but instead just links to a couple of tweets. Maybe you should have included that instead of your 10 points of nothingness?
It wasn't nothingness to me

Gee, what happened to you anyway?

Did you go lib on us?

Imagine the size, scale and scope that this conspiracy would have to involve.

Election workers, election officials, Republican officials, auditors, Republican governors and mayors, the two companies TRUMP PAID to find fraud, the "Cyber Ninjas", Trump's lawyers, judges (including those appointed by Trump), the list goes on and on and on.

That's what blows my mind about this. The rubes HAVE TO believe that ALL those people are "in" on it, and that NO ONE who supposedly took part in it has leaked or come forward or made any mistakes in covering it up.

That is the calcified mindset of a CULT.
Don't forget the same idiots think the attack on Pelosi's husband was a gay tryst gone wrong!

Their brains are mush.

From my blog:

Here are many examples of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election that, as far as I’m aware, have not been debunked.​

Video: Here are some of the Wisconsin nursing home patients who “voted” in the 2020 election, even though their relatives say they were far too sick to vote or to request an absentee ballot. The “voter” turnout at these nursing homes was between 95% and 100%.

A study of Wisconsin nursing homes showed that they had voter turnout between 95% and 100% in the 2020 election. Relatives of many of these “voters” say they were far too sick to vote or to request an absentee ballot.

On page 90 of the study, it cites a bunch of nursing homes in Wisconsin where the voter turnout was between 95% and 100%. Here’s an image of that:

Wayback Machine

Wisconsin nursing home voter turnout

The video at this link shows some of the Wisconsin nursing home patients who “voted” in the 2020 election:

On the night of the election in November 2020, CBS News aired a TV report called “Pipe burst inGeorgia delays vote counting.”

You can watch it here:

Also on the night of the election, ABC News tweeted: “The election department sent the ballot counters atthe State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m., Regina Waller,the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, tells ABCNews.”

Here’s that tweet:

However, official security video footage shows that after the Republican poll watchers and newsreporters left the room where votes had been counted, a few election workers stayed behind and continued counting votes.

And there is no visible water leak in the video.

You can see that video footage here:

It's been over three years, and I still haven't heard this explained in a way that doesn't sound like cheating. Sending the Republican observers and news reporters home,but then going back inside and counting the votes, does not sound like a legitimate way to run an election.

"Get down on your knees and beg me for a link again..."

Good poster BluesLegend, ---first, I don't mean this pejoratively, nor disrespectfully, however, you manifestly appear to be an empty suit. A fake and a phony.

Other than that, we wish you well, and hope you can turn your life around for you and your family.

Good luck. ;)

On the night of the election in November 2020, CBS News aired a TV report called “Pipe burst inGeorgia delays vote counting.”

You can watch it here:

Also on the night of the election, ABC News tweeted: “The election department sent the ballot counters atthe State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m., Regina Waller,the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, tells ABCNews.”

Here’s that tweet:

However, official security video footage shows that after the Republican poll watchers and newsreporters left the room where votes had been counted, a few election workers stayed behind and continued counting votes.

And there is no visible water leak in the video.

You can see that video footage here:

It's been over three years, and I still haven't heard this explained in a way that doesn't sound like cheating. Sending the Republican observers and news reporters home,but then going back inside and counting the votes, does not sound like a legitimate way to run an election.

There's no visible water leak in the video you posted because that leak occurred about 16 hours earlier.

At approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration & Elections of a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated. The State Farm Arena team acted swiftly to remediate the issue. Within 2 hours, repairs were complete. No ballots were damaged, nor was any equipment affected. There was a brief delay in tabulating absentee ballots while the repairs were being conducted.

Sorry bout that,

1. It was.
2. And, it can't be denied.
3. Thats how they stole the election of 2020.
4. And ripped out the soul of America.
5. Now they walk around like living zombies asking to be forgiven.
6. You can't be forgiven.
7. All those responsible in stealing this election, line up to your earned place in hell.
8. Thou shall not steal, this is the greatest theft ever in, humanity.
9. All you motherfuckers, who had nothing to do with, THE STEAL, and are over joyed by it, will follow those into the, line to destruction.
10 You earned as much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tell you what, I will believe that bullshit the day they ever find (to date have not found) any evidence that supports Reich Rag bullshit site.

It was not stolen and easily denied.
Stolen isn’t the right word. There certainly were a lot of suspicious discrepancies and other hijinks that oddly all fell in favor of a candidate who couldn’t even attract a small crowd at campaign events.
IMG_0242.jpeg

Of course the election was stolen! The whole world knows that!:mad-61:

81 million votes my eye!

1704495327801.png

There were over 60+Lawsuits filed alleging Election Fraud. Over 60+Lawsuits were tossed for lack of evidence. Even judges appointed by P01135809 tossed Lawsuits.

You have no real physical evidence of any Election Fraud, well there are those call that P01135809 made Governor Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger of Geoergia, in which he asked them to find, "11,800 Votes", That was a clear case of Conspiracy To Comitt Election Fraud.

Stolen isn’t the right word. There certainly were a lot of suspicious discrepancies and other hijinks that oddly all fell in favor of a candidate who couldn’t even attract a small crowd at campaign events.
img_0242-jpeg.883930

And what Trump's gonna do, is is just declare victory. Right? He's gonna declare victory. But that doesn't mean he's the winner -- he's just gonna say he's the winner.

The Democrats ... More of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're gonna have a natural disadvantage and Trump's gonna take advantage of that.

That's our strategy.

Forum List

Back