All in One Place: President Trump Truths Out Summary Report on *All Swing States* From 2020 Election – Here are the Georgia Highlights

Get your embarrassing lies out of here, attention seeking freak.
Sorry bout that,

1. I will add you into the word recorder.
2. Fort Fun of Indiana is hell bound, has ticket in hand now.
3. Better hope there is no hell.
4. Pray real hard.
5. So will G-D remove hell for your praying real hard, doubt it, if there is a G-D, your fucked, might as well admit it.
6. This crowd, ~"But G-D I didn't know Ole Chess was right, and can you plz forgive my error?"
7. Ive fair warned everyone.
8. No one is asking for anything, just the TRUTH!!!!
9. So the TRUTH is not in you?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
In other words, put more simply, the people who all agree with the findings presented by Trump are:
  1. Cyber Ninjas
  2. The Justice Department
  3. The DHS
  4. The Attorney General
  5. The Supreme Court
  6. Judges
  7. White House staff
  8. Lawyers
  9. Cybersecurity officials
  10. Several lawmakers
  11. State and local election officials
  12. State Supreme Courts and
  13. State Attorney Generals.
I mean, when you take away all of Macadoodle's slant and spin.
But they don't. They don't. None of that has happened.

You just created that in your mind and ran with it. If you're serious. I can't tell.

But then again, you exist in the alternate universe. Nothing said to you by me or people across the political spectrum is going to sink in. That's up to you now.

Last edited:
Trump was right again. This is an excellent 2020 election summary of fraud! Meaningful voting issues are specifically identified and sourced.

Gatewaypundit??

rotfl-gif.288736

But they don't. They don't. None of that has happened.

You just created that in your mind and ran with it. If you're serious. I can't tell.

But then again, you exist in the alternate universe. Nothing said to you by me or people across the political spectrum is going to sink in. That's up to you now.

Trump sycophancy is a mental disorder. That was obvious from the very beginning when the resorted to "alternative facts" in a failed attempt to legitimize their lies.

A true group pathology. The world has seen it before.
Fortunately, we are a complicit, weaker and fatter nation today. Genocide seems like impossible work. :dunno:

Perhaps we'll just be perpetually politically uncivil for the next couple of decades, or until this populist horseshit subsides. The orange bag O' shit just opened the taps.

Trump was right again. This is an excellent 2020 election summary of fraud! Meaningful voting issues are specifically identified and sourced.

So where is the actual evidence to back up this laundry list of accusations?

Trump has never been short of accusations. Its the actual evidence to back those claims up.....where he has consistently and pathetically failed.

Let me guess........we'll have to take his word for it?

Yo'........it's a doozy.....

Hold onto your hats.....

TRIGGER WARNING

🚨JUST IN - President Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States

Introduction: It has often been repeated there is “no evidence” of fraud in the 2020 Election. In actuality, there is no evidence Joe Biden won.

Thread by @KanekoaTheGreat on Thread Reader App

Oh Shit! Trump has released........accusations backed by jackshit!

This truly is absolutely unprecedented.

Fortunately, we are a complicit, weaker and fatter nation today. Genocide seems like impossible work. :dunno:

Perhaps we'll just be perpetually politically uncivil for the next couple of decades, or until this populist horseshit subsides. The orange bag O' shit just opened the taps.
He sure did. We've learned a great deal about this country in the last seven years. Who knew we were so weak that we'd want a mentally ill celebrity con man to "save" us.

On top of all this is the fact that the world sees that, too. So much for "exceptional".

Sorry bout that,

1. Your lies are building up, might think about that,
you've been warned.
2. We don't want anything for it now, just for you, and yours to, TELL THE TRUTH!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

rotfl-gif.288736

Sorry bout that,

1. For the record,
you don't mind going into hell for this, even if there is or isn't a hell, for the purpose that no one is sending you there, but only my insistance that doing so is lying, and G-D sends all liars to hell?
2. I'm not making you decide, you are doing it yourself.
3. I'm not saying reverse the election either.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

rotfl-gif.288736

In other words, put more simply, the people who all agree with the findings presented by Trump are:
  1. Cyber Ninjas
  2. The Justice Department
  3. The DHS
  4. The Attorney General
  5. The Supreme Court
  6. Judges
  7. White House staff
  8. Lawyers
  9. Cybersecurity officials
  10. Several lawmakers
  11. State and local election officials
  12. State Supreme Courts and
  13. State Attorney Generals.
I mean, when you take away all of Macadoodle's slant and spin.

Utter bullshit which has no proof to help prop it up.

There's no visible water leak in the video you posted because that leak occurred about 16 hours earlier.

At approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration & Elections of a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated. The State Farm Arena team acted swiftly to remediate the issue. Within 2 hours, repairs were complete. No ballots were damaged, nor was any equipment affected. There was a brief delay in tabulating absentee ballots while the repairs were being conducted.

<crickets>

cc: Drop Dead Fred

Forum List

Back