Trump Lies About Endorsements That He Never Received

You have a serious problem Jim.
The article used actual Trump quotes and actual facts. And you have a problem with that.
No, I really do not.

99% of the lies told about Trump this year are demonstrably false but his supporters waste a lot of time debunking them.

I'm not doing it any more.

You post it, it is probably a fucking lie.

I have had a pretty good reputation here at USMB for 6 years. I am not a partisan hack, I'm an Independent. And I'm honest and when I'm wrong, I admit it.
Go ahead, find any lie that I have posted and prove that it's a lie with real facts, none of your hyper-partisan bullshit.
I challenge you. You find a lie, I'll leave USMB forever but if you don't, you leave USMB forever.. Are you man enough to take the challenge?
Notice that you didn't deny what I posted either. Trump is not a smooth established politician, he is a rough and tough businessman, so makes lots of mistakes, that he accepts and apologizes for. When was the last time Hillary said she was sorry? At this point what difference does it make? He has the support of 10s of Millions of concerned US citizens, HRC has the support of welfare queens, illegal Latino's and radical Muslims. Which one are you to support HRC?

Notice that you didn't deny what I posted either. Trump is not a smooth established politician, he is a rough and tough businessman, so makes lots of mistakes, that he accepts and apologizes for.
Which is why he is going to be our next President.

Yeah, I recall Trump giving a half-assed apology for his pussy-grab tape, but that about does it. So, let's see some links where he has accepted his mistakes and all his apologies.
Thank you

You have a serious problem Jim.
The article used actual Trump quotes and actual facts. And you have a problem with that.
No, I really do not.

99% of the lies told about Trump this year are demonstrably false but his supporters waste a lot of time debunking them.

I'm not doing it any more.

You post it, it is probably a fucking lie.

I have had a pretty good reputation here at USMB for 6 years. I am not a partisan hack, I'm an Independent. And I'm honest and when I'm wrong, I admit it.
Go ahead, find any lie that I have posted and prove that it's a lie with real facts, none of your hyper-partisan bullshit.
I challenge you. You find a lie, I'll leave USMB forever but if you don't, you leave USMB forever.. Are you man enough to take the challenge?
Notice that you didn't deny what I posted either. Trump is not a smooth established politician, he is a rough and tough businessman, so makes lots of mistakes, that he accepts and apologizes for. When was the last time Hillary said she was sorry? At this point what difference does it make? He has the support of 10s of Millions of concerned US citizens, HRC has the support of welfare queens, illegal Latino's and radical Muslims. Which one are you to support HRC?

Notice that you didn't deny what I posted either. Trump is not a smooth established politician, he is a rough and tough businessman, so makes lots of mistakes, that he accepts and apologizes for.
Which is why he is going to be our next President.

Yeah, I recall Trump giving a half-assed apology for his pussy-grab tape, but that about does it. So, let's see some links where he has accepted his mistakes and all his apologies.
Thank you
At least he didn't wave his finger in your face and say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" and demand that you believe him. You are so retarded(I apologize to the retards in comparing your intelligence to a liberal). You are dumber than a box of rocks(I apologize to the rocks in comparing your intelligence to a liberal). You guys are the dumbest people in the universe.

Forum List

Back