Trump Lied About Parents Of Korean War Vets, Now He’s Lying About Returned Bodies

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Trump Lied About Parents Of Korean War Vets, Now He’s Lying About Returned Bodies

Having already invented “thousands” of parents who begged him to bring home the bodies of their Korean War veteran children, President Donald Trump is now inventing hundreds of such repatriations that haven’t actually happened.

The return of the remains of American service members who were killed in that war has become a major “victory” Trump likes to claim from his June 12 meeting in Singapore with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

“It was the last thing I asked,” he told a gathering of Nevada Republicans on Saturday. “I said, ‘Do you mind, would I be able to get the remains back of all those great heroes from so many years ago?’ And he said, ‘I will do that.’ And you probably read, they have already done 200 people. Which is so great.”

On Monday, Trump told a rally audience in South Carolina: “We’re getting the remains of our great heroes back.”

The only problem: No remains have yet been returned, and it is unclear when that might happen. “We have not yet physically received them,” Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Senate Appropriations Committee on Wednesday, but said that he is “optimistic” it would take place “in the not-too-distant future.”

That explanation was not sufficient for Iraq War veteran Will Fischer, with the progressive veterans group VoteVets.

“It’s beyond the pale to lie about remains of fallen service persons already being returned, when they, in fact, haven’t been,” Fischer said. “Remains like these aren’t some prize, where you can make up some big fish stories. These are troops who died in war, and whose families have had no closure. He disrespected Gold Star families during the campaign, and he’s doing it now.”

• Banned
Lol! From the medias ass to your ear!
Did Donald claim that thousands of Korean War vet parents begged him to return the bodies of their loved ones? Yes, we know this because Donald said it. That was a lie.

Did Donald claim that 200 bodies have already been returned? Yes, we know this because Donald said it. That was a lie.

Anything else, dipshit? Maybe you want to call for the murder of the author of the article like you said the journalists in MD deserved to die?

You sick piece of shit

No other President especially Obama, has done this much to end the North Korean threat.

I think the leftwads are just green with envy.

Did Donald claim that thousands of Korean War vet parents begged him to return the bodies of their loved ones? Yes, we know this because Donald said it. That was a lie.

Did Donald claim that 200 bodies have already been returned? Yes, we know this because Donald said it. That was a lie.

Anything else, dipshit? Maybe you want to call for the murder of the author of the article like you said the journalists in MD deserved to die?

You sick piece of shit
Maybe you and the rest of trolls should take a midol!

These leftist trud-mongers. They certainly have become unglued.

• Banned
No other President especially Obama, has done this much to end the North Korean threat.

He didn’t end anything, rube

You sick piece of shit

Its you rubes that actually are dumb enough to believe what the orange tinted clown says.

You sick piece of shit

Its you rubes that actually are dumb enough to believe what the orange tinted clown says.
NO it's not that, it's that I don;t believe anything your lying racist ass says.
You dont have to believe what I say. You can go google the lies your orange tinted clown constantly spews. The punk lies about shit he doesnt have to lie about which tells me he suffers from an insecurity complex. You rubes just lap it up.

Even if he didn't and the NORKS renege on the deal, he has the power to put more pressure on them.
Did you need help moving that goal post? :lol:

The goal post is where it is, and nothing you leftwads can do will change it. So the North Koreans are being shitheads? Is that Trump's fault?

Is that grounds for impeachment or something? Seriously, who gives a flying fuck?

Does the transvestite OP think the NKs have these remains sitting on a self ready to package up and ship? Probably does....multiple STDs from the bathhouses have taken their toll. For readers who actually give a shit, the remains will be located and brought across the border to SK for shipment home.

You sick piece of shit

NO it's not that, it's that I don;t believe anything your lying racist ass says.
You dont have to believe what I say. You can go google the lies your orange tinted clown constantly spews. The punk lies about shit he doesnt have to lie about which tells me he suffers from an insecurity complex. You rubes just lap it up.
Google is a bigger liar than you are dumbass.

You sick piece of shit
Wow Dude, when did you get castrated by the anti-veterans squad?

Even if he didn't and the NORKS renege on the deal, he has the power to put more pressure on them.
Did you need help moving that goal post? :lol:

The goal post is where it is, and nothing you leftwads can do will change it. So the North Koreans are being shitheads? Is that Trump's fault?

Is that grounds for impeachment or something? Seriously, who gives a flying fuck?
Then where are the bodies that have already been returned?

You sick piece of shit

I have a friend who was in the Korean War. He's in his late 80's. And, his parents have been dead for many years! Even the VietNam dead's parent are probably gone too. The boys who were drafted and survived are in their 60's and early 70's. Unless their parent are around 95 to 100, i seriously doubt they're still alive.

He spews shit out of his mouth and his ass licking cultists never question any of it, or even bother to do some logical thinking.

Forum List

Back