The good guys got the server in US Army raid of SCYTL in Germany .

And the bad guys are lying about it – yet again.
Of course.
Is Brennan on with Wolf yet ?
fun30.jpg

1605929782197.png

This is intriguing......

But I think we are ALL missing the Elephant in the room here.

If Biden gets into the WH, this will most certainly give China a HUGE boost.
In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

I have not known Powell to overstate her case, but having more evidence than what was used to convict half the fed pen population?

When this is all said and done, she will either remain highly credible or she will be the biggest exaggerator ever to enter a courtroom.
If she has the server log and manipulation files there will be a whole lot of people going to prison.

I hope she has it. I also hope she lays waste to these corrupt pieces of shit.

I have not known Powell to overstate her case, but having more evidence than what was used to convict half the fed pen population?

When this is all said and done, she will either remain highly credible or she will be the biggest exaggerator ever to enter a courtroom.
If she has the server log and manipulation files there will be a whole lot of people going to prison.

And I hope to find a big sack of cash.

This is intriguing......

In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.
You Nailed it. China created the Covid disaster and is now benefiting from it greatly. If Xi Jinping's meat puppet gets into the White House, China will be on the fast track to surpassing the US economy AND replace the dollar as the world reserve currency. When that happens, be ready for a steady decline in your quality of life and possibly your freedoms.

She has never been credible and has never had evidence. Only brainwashed fools bother listening to her.

If the statisticians are correct, were about to find out that 7-10 million votes all over the US were stolen from Trump.... Its going to be a real bad day next week when the server log files show the deception...

If the statisticians are correct, were about to find out that 7-10 million votes all over the US were stolen from Trump.... Its going to be a real bad day next week when the server log files show the deception...
Still hopin' aintcha?

she will be the biggest exaggerator ever to enter a courtroom.

This is intriguing......

And this is why I feel that China may have unleashed it's bio weapon in the world in hopes to have dominance over it when all is said and done. Why have we not seen any news on the virus coming out of China anymore ? How many are infected or dying there ???? Did China have the vaccine the whole time ???? Did China unleash the virus as a strategic weapon in order to gain compliance in everything it is doing in the world, including breaking America by way of it having American insiders who are compromised, and are working here in favor of China ??

I say that our nation should consider China a national security threat, and that we should immediately sanction China in the most harsh ways possible (limiting access to China immediately), until transparency is achieved with them on these very important matters. We should open back up gradually to them once all threats have been satisfied to be of no threat to us anymore.

To just do business with them right on, and after all that has happened to us because of them, uhhh is borderlined or seen as a serious mental issue on our part.

Forum List

Back