Trump launches global effort to protect gays

He won't get any credit for it but good for him.....America doing good things again...after the dark do nothing days of Obama....Obama = treason...Trump = results.....

Most Gay Americans have no idea how badly gay people are treated in other nations....

This should be leading the 6 o clock news but not one word on it....

If this is ignored by the media it will say it all.....

Well where are all of you gay Trump haters?...nothing to say?...

People should see how biased the media is...hey libs! maybe you are being lied to so often that you are supporting things that harm your life...and your children's lives....this should be huge news and nothing...not one peep....

I was hoping male homosexuality would be re-criminalized. It spreads disease and threatens the health of all Americans.
Lesbians can carry on, though.
I am not very religious as younger. But have a religious background. And do not want to see any one be criminalized. The criminalized will be Christians. It so obvious it is coming.

I was hoping male homosexuality would be re-criminalized. It spreads disease and threatens the health of all Americans.
Lesbians can carry on, though.
I am not very religious as younger. But have a religious background. And do not want to see any one be criminalized. The criminalized will be Christians. It so obvious it is coming.
This isn’t about people. It’s about behavior. Democrats group people but defend dangerous behavior. That’s nazi shit.

Forum List

Back