Trump Kills Proposed Rule Protecting LGBT Seniors

What are they "lying " about??
Only being attracted to the same sex.
Repressing those feelings out of guild and shame, or hiding them out of fear does not make them liars. It makes the victims. But, not surprisingly, you have to take the low road and use a pejorative because we are talking about gays.

Everyone is a victim, right Tulip?
Wrong cup cake. Not everyone. I'm not a victim . But I think that you and Offensively Closed Minded are. Victims of something terrible that somebody did to you to make you this hateful.

Get off the hate. All you do is use that word to label people that disagree with you. It means nothing, the word is overused just like your other favorite, racist.
I'm not going to lower myself by dealing with your stupid shit :ahole-1:

Only being attracted to the same sex.
Repressing those feelings out of guild and shame, or hiding them out of fear does not make them liars. It makes the victims. But, not surprisingly, you have to take the low road and use a pejorative because we are talking about gays.

Wrong cup cake. Not everyone. I'm not a victim . But I think that you and Offensively Closed Minded are. Victims of something terrible that somebody did to you to make you this hateful.

Get off the hate. All you do is use that word to label people that disagree with you. It means nothing, the word is overused just like your other favorite, racist.
You have lowered and emasculated yourself long time ago.

California Becomes First State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender | HuffPost Deal with it!!

California Becomes First State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender | HuffPost Deal with it!!
So they are hopelessly stupid in California. It is not a secret.

California is full of retards so that's not surprising at all.

At HRC Gala, Hillary Clinton Excoriates Trump's Abysmal LGBT Rights Record

Following impassioned speeches from people like Sen. Kamala Harris and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rallied the troops at the Human Rights Campaign's D.C. gala on Saturday night.

Introduced by Billie Jean King, Clinton covered a lot of ground in her 23-minute long speech. The Democratic nominee for president in 2016 expressed gratitude to the LGBT community for supporting her.

Clinton quickly segued to the dispiriting actions of the Trump administration, which has systematically rolled back rights for LGBT people. The long-time advocate for health care blasted Trump's attacks on Medicare and Medicaid, saying the administration threatened to reignite the HIV crisis.

Clinton blasted Trump's rolling back of protections for trans students, and his sudden ban on transgender people serving in the military, calling it "insulting and wrong."

At HRC Gala, Hillary Clinton Excoriates Trump's Abysmal LGBT Rights Record

Following impassioned speeches from people like Sen. Kamala Harris and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton rallied the troops at the Human Rights Campaign's D.C. gala on Saturday night.

Introduced by Billie Jean King, Clinton covered a lot of ground in her 23-minute long speech. The Democratic nominee for president in 2016 expressed gratitude to the LGBT community for supporting her.

Clinton quickly segued to the dispiriting actions of the Trump administration, which has systematically rolled back rights for LGBT people. The long-time advocate for health care blasted Trump's attacks on Medicare and Medicaid, saying the administration threatened to reignite the HIV crisis.

Clinton blasted Trump's rolling back of protections for trans students, and his sudden ban on transgender people serving in the military, calling it "insulting and wrong."

Gay people are less than 4% of the population. They have chosen their lifestyle and need to grow up and suck up the flack that might come with it.

Many of us are just sick of hearing about it.

Kudos to Trump!The entirely LGBT shall burn in Hell!
You may have a rude awakening on judgement day when you discover that God is not a bigot and thinks that you're an asshole.
You may have a rude awakening on judgment day when you discover that God wasn't kidding through his disciple who wrote Jude 1 & Romans 1 in the Bible. It is clear that promoting homosexuality in a culture is a big no-no. It's a mortal sin with the punishment of eternal damnation clearly spelled out. No ambiguity whatsoever on God's position on women laying with women and men laying with men. He destroyed entire regions for failing to heed the warnings back in days of the Old Testament. Jude of the New Testament says "hey, remember when I sacked Sodom for homosexuality rampant within? I'll do it again if you don't heed the warning".

A good mentally hospital can treat any kind of homosexuality with good results.

c396736252aa361a347e575d49b02d43.jpg

That is disturbed!

You may have a rude awakening on judgement day when you discover that God is not a bigot and thinks that you're an asshole.
You may have a rude awakening on judgment day when you discover that God wasn't kidding through his disciple who wrote Jude 1 & Romans 1 in the Bible. It is clear that promoting homosexuality in a culture is a big no-no. It's a mortal sin with the punishment of eternal damnation clearly spelled out. No ambiguity whatsoever on God's position on women laying with women and men laying with men. He destroyed entire regions for failing to heed the warnings back in days of the Old Testament. Jude of the New Testament says "hey, remember when I sacked Sodom for homosexuality rampant within? I'll do it again if you don't heed the warning".
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::dig::thewave:

You may have a rude awakening on judgment day when you discover that God wasn't kidding through his disciple who wrote Jude 1 & Romans 1 in the Bible. It is clear that promoting homosexuality in a culture is a big no-no. It's a mortal sin with the punishment of eternal damnation clearly spelled out. No ambiguity whatsoever on God's position on women laying with women and men laying with men. .

And by 'no ambiguity' you mean- the Bible never once condemns women having sex with women.

You can infer that is what is meant- but unambiguous? LOL.

Now Trump being an adulterer who has remarried three times? Jesus was very clear he is guilty of adultery- and adultery was the one sin Jesus condemned the most.

You may have a rude awakening on judgment day when you discover that God wasn't kidding through his disciple who wrote Jude 1 & Romans 1 in the Bible. It is clear that promoting homosexuality in a culture is a big no-no. It's a mortal sin with the punishment of eternal damnation clearly spelled out. No ambiguity whatsoever on God's position on women laying with women and men laying with men. .

And by 'no ambiguity' you mean- the Bible never once condemns women having sex with women.

Now Trump being an adulterer who has remarried three times? Jesus was very clear he is guilty of adultery- and adultery was the one sin Jesus condemned the most.
I think, by biblical terms, women can't have sex with women because they don't have dicks. You have to have a dick to have sex with someone.

Religion should be kept separate from government. A stone aged cult isn't something that we need to be listening too.

Got a link to that rule? I cant go to the link in the OP. Its not safe.
Republicans attacking the elderly and gays?
The best is elderly gays.
Do you really need proof? Isn't that who they are?
We are talking GOP here.

The GOP tax bill would wipe out key deduction for nursing home residents

GOP Tax Plan Proposes Cutting Medical Deduction for Seniors

The gop goal is to kill these people. Need to give the traitors that outsource and offshore all this money as they're our true rulers.

I hate the gop!

I think, by biblical terms, women can't have sex with women because they don't have dicks. You have to have a dick to have sex with someone.
So then it follows that in biblical terms men can have sex with men because two dicks are better than one.

Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." To condemn homosexuality, and ignore extra marital sex is....... inconsistent at best. Note , there are no stones in my hands. Next a verse that is hotly contested, was Jesus speaking of gays?

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother’s womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it," (Matthew 19:12).
Most importantly: We are ALL God's children, with sins, and most with good points.

So men have sex but women don't?

I love Sil. She kills the game every time.

Forum List

Back