Trump just said...

R%20dumbass%204_zpszohoagnv.jpg

You have the labels transposed.

and you don't know your ass from a coal mine ... stfu chemical saturated steam boi ...

So says the moron who doesn't know the difference between a smoke stack and a cooling tower.

[Q

Oh! I see you have a picture! With WORDS!

I don't give a rat's ass about Obama. Hell I never saw a black skinned man before I was 13.I grew up on an island up in the Pacific NW. We didn't have any negros. He's not the worst...he's not the best. He'll be gone in a few months so who cares?

It is amazing that you admit you are the NW but then complained about Florida.

I lived in Washington State for seven years as an Environmental Engineer helping to clean up what is probably the worst pollution in the US.

Thanks for playing kid. Better luck next time.

we have cheaper and cleaner forms of energy. we might keep using coal for a time but its share of the market will shrink

165477612.jpg

coal works just FINE ... I can't understand what everyone is sooooooooooooooooooooo worried about .
You just proved that you're an idiot. Those are cooling towers in the photo, not smokes stacks. That's steam coming out of them, not smoke or pollution.
I guess you can't read links. Your post = Fail. Try again. :(

FailedStamp.jpg

Guess you haven't read the handwriting on the wall

Coal is obsolete.......Your post= FAIL

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Clean Coal? 10 of the World's Dirtiest Power Plants - WebEcoist

coal plants ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you dumbass
The photos of the 10 dirtiest power plants are showing water vapor in the form of clouds from the cooling towers. Not CO2 emissions.
Plus most of those power plants are surrounded by forests...see the Georgia power plant.
The Georgia power plant supposedly emits 27 million tons of CO2.
At an average of 911 lbs per year absorbed per tree 911 pounds of CO2 sequestered per tree planted Carbon Calculator Assumptions and Sources | American Forests... a total of 60 million trees would absorb all that CO2... and at 450 trees/acre just 133,333 acres in trees. Georgia has according to Nathan McClure, director of forest energy for the Georgia Forestry Commission, said the state has about 24.4 million acres of "commercial timberland."
So based on Georgia alone with 180 TIMES the number of trees to absorb this power plant's CO2 emissions... what the f...k is the problem???

Let me get this straight: They are calling these plants "dirty" because they emit CO2?

How many times do these morons need to be told that CO2 is not a pollutant?

YEA... and guess what???

Earth Is Getting Greener, Thanks To CO2 Emissions
Earth Is Getting Greener, Thanks To CO2 Emissions

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

The coal industry has had to scale back because of cheap natural gas.

What's Trump's plan?

Coal miners are out of work because of Obama EPA rules that make it prohibitively expensive to run a coal powered plant.

Stop fucking lying. ICYMI: The Largest Coal Company In The U.S. Filed For Bankruptcy Thanks To Obama's Regulations

TownHall????
Couldn't you find anything more biased? Well, probably not. And you're calling someone else a liar?
You are funny WQ, I have always found you to be funny.

and you don't know your ass from a coal mine ... stfu chemical saturated steam boi ...

So says the moron who doesn't know the difference between a smoke stack and a cooling tower.

who said anything about smoke you dumbass ... that shit boilng out of the cooing tower is chalk full of dangerous toxic shit just like your brain ... read the damn article you moron ... now stfu

Last edited:
[Q

I don't give a rat's ass about Obama. Hell I never saw a black skinned man before I was 13.I grew up on an island up in the Pacific NW. We didn't have any negros. He's not the worst...he's not the best. He'll be gone in a few months so who cares?

I lived in Washington State for seven years as an Environmental Engineer helping to clean up what is probably the worst pollution in the US.

Kid? I'm 67. It appears I don't have all THAT much time left. :lol:

Don't be too amazed. I don't know what 7 years you are talking about or where you were working. Puget Sound is a big place with hundreds of tributaries of some of the freshest mountain glacier water on the planet.

The water that enters the area I grew up in, Orcas Island specifically, comes straight in from the Pacific Ocean.
The water would be absolutely pristine if not for the little bit of sewer being dumped into the stream from Victoria, BC.

We have had our pollution issues and have addressed them nearly all. Industry had a big head start making messes so it will take a lot of time still to get the worst offenses completely cleaned up.

Mining for precious ores has been problematic as the stream beds and riverbeds downstream still have heavy metal pollution that may take centuries to clean up.

One thing for sure is our fishing is a million times superior to Florida's. Salmon! Give me a break. There isn't a fish in FLA that compares. Blue crabs are swimming SKUNKS compared to our Dungenness. Tuna? FLA doesn't even have tuna. Clearly for sports and commercial fishing NOTHING compares to the Alaska - California fisheries.

[Q

Don't be too amazed. I don't know what 7 years you are talking about or where you were working. Puget Sound is a big place with hundreds of tributaries of some of the freshest mountain glacier water on the planet.

The water that enters the area I grew up in, Orcas Island specifically, comes straight in from the Pacific Ocean.
The water would be absolutely pristine if not for the little bit of sewer being dumped into the stream from Victoria, BC.

We have had our pollution issues and have addressed them nearly all. Industry had a big head start making messes so it will take a lot of time still to get the worst offenses completely cleaned up.

Mining for precious ores has been problematic as the stream beds and riverbeds downstream still have heavy metal pollution that may take centuries to clean up.

One thing for sure is our fishing is a million times superior to Florida's. Salmon! Give me a break. There isn't a fish in FLA that compares. Blue crabs are swimming SKUNKS compared to our Dungenness. Tuna? FLA doesn't even have tuna. Clearly for sports and commercial fishing NOTHING compares to the Alaska - California fisheries.

I'll take dorado,redfish,trout,flounder,lobster,grouper,tuna,red snapper and a host of other warm water fish over salmon any day.
And what the hell do you mean Florida doesnt have Tuna?

East Side Tuna Trips - DayMaker Fishing Charters - Stuart, FL

who said anything about smoke you dumbass ... that shit boilng out of the cooing tower is chalk full of dangerous toxic shit just like your brain ... read the damn article you moron ... now stfu

Nothing but water vapor comes out of cooling towers, moron. The smoke goes up the smoke stacks, but it's not nearly so impressive. It's barely visible most of the time, and what you can see is also water vapor.

The problem with this debate over AGW is that there are so many morons like you who don't know the first thing about the subject, yet you feel qualified to comment on it.

BTW, Your article says the main complaint about the power plants listed is CO2, which isn't even a pollutant.

[Q

I'll take dorado,redfish,trout,flounder,lobster,grouper,tuna,red snapper and a host of other warm water fish over salmon any day.

and Texas ... I've been hooked up on yellowfins several times ... better eat your wheaties and drink your Monster

Texas Tuna Mania

[Q

and Texas ... I've been hooked up on yellowfins several times ... better eat your wheaties and drink your Monster

Texas Tuna Mania

Been there done that....and it's a MFer!!!!
Shit will flat wear you out!!!

I just listed my boat about an hour ago,this damn post makes me want to rethink it.:lol:

[Q

I am two years older so yea you are a kid.

I worked at the Hanford facility. You don't want to hear the details about the pollution.

Having fished both in Florida and in the NW I would disagree with you.

I never really liked salmon all that much. Fish should be red on the outside and white on the inside, not the other way around.

[Q

I am two years older so yea you are a kid.

I worked at the Hanford facility. You don't want to hear the details about the pollution.

Having fished both in Florida and in the NW I would disagree with you.

I never really liked salmon all that much. Fish should be red on the outside and white on the inside, not the other way around.

Yep....Yankee fishing cant touch Gulf of Mexico fishing.

...because the next state is West Virginia, that he's going to get the coal miners back to work.

What's Trump's plan?

Coal miners are out of work because of Obama EPA rules that make it prohibitively expensive to run a coal powered plant.

Stop fucking lying. ICYMI: The Largest Coal Company In The U.S. Filed For Bankruptcy Thanks To Obama's Regulations

TownHall????
Couldn't you find anything more biased? Well, probably not. And you're calling someone else a liar?
You are funny WQ, I have always found you to be funny.

"In addition to plummeting coal prices, the company cited weakness in China's economy, overproduction of domestic shale gas and ongoing regulatory challenges as reasons for its declining prospects."

That's from the townhall article. They headline the story as if Obama's regulations caused the filing,
and the yet the company itself lists regulations as the last of several other more important reasons.

[Q

The kid is right. There is some good fishing up in the NW. Sole is a great flounder type fish but much bigger.

However, there is nothing like Gulf and Atlantic side fishing.

The other thing about the NW is that don't know a damn thing about BBQ. Ziltch.

When I lived there I could never get good BBQ so I had to mail order a smoker and fix my own.

[Q

The kid is right. There is some good fishing up in the NW. Sole is a great flounder type fish but much bigger.

When I lived there I could never get good BBQ so I had to mail order a smoker and fix my own.

Thats what I love about Texas.
Great BBQ,Mexican food,Tex Mex and Cajun food.

Used to BBQ competitively but got tired of all the work and long hours.
Now I just show up and drop a fifty in the tip jar or do it at home.
Of course these days I cheat on the 24 hour brisket smokes using a propane burner in the firebox so I can get some shuteye.

What's Trump's plan?

Kick everyone off of welfare...that would include you

[Q

Thats what I love about Texas.
Great BBQ,Mexican food,Tex Mex and Cajun food.

Used to BBQ competitively but got tired of all the work and long hours.
Now I just show up and drop a fifty in the tip jar or do it at home.
Of course these days I cheat on the 24 hour brisket smokes using a propane burner in the firebox so I can get some shuteye.

I cooked with an offset firebox smoker for many years but got tired of all the bother.

Nowadays I use a Big Green Egg and it 95% as good with 90% less hassle.

Of course there are several great BBQ places withing a half hour drive.

In the NW there wasn't a good BBQ joint within five hours drive.

These yankees don't know what they are missing.

What's Trump's plan?

His plan is to make claims and promises without any real workable policy to back them up, tell all his sheep they'll be "winning" big when he's President, and tweet his was to November.

Fortunately, like most American populist movements, he will FAIL.

His plan is to make claims and promises without any real workable policy to back them up, tell all his sheep they'll be "winning" big when he's President, and tweet his was to November.

Fortunately, like most American populist movements, he will FAIL.
Like obama? Possibly but I fail to see how he could fuck up worse? Nuke LA?

Forum List

Back