Trump just exposed himself as the Ultimate Pu$$y

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is out, Trump announces by tweet

WASHINGTON – Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is being replaced, President Trump tweeted Wednesday, ending weeks of speculation and uncertainty about his fate.

---------

Just watched an interview with David Shulkin. He was asked about his last conversation with Trump and said they talked about Shulkin's plans for the VA.
When they finished, he walked back to his office and saw a Tweet that he had been fired.
He literally walked away from Trump and less than 5 minutes later, got a Tweet firing him.

Trump, too chicken to be a man.

The Ultimate Pu$$y.

No way to spin this. It's something we have known, but this just spells it out in neon.

584db2fa8e49bc97a9d05a178023a278.jpg

Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is out, Trump announces by tweet

WASHINGTON – Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is being replaced, President Trump tweeted Wednesday, ending weeks of speculation and uncertainty about his fate.

---------

Just watched an interview with David Shulkin. He was asked about his last conversation with Trump and said they talked about Shulkin's plans for the VA.
When they finished, he walked back to his office and saw a Tweet that he had been fired.
He literally walked away from Trump and less than 5 minutes later, got a Tweet firing him.

Trump, too chicken to be a man.

The Ultimate Pu$$y.

No way to spin this. It's something we have known, but this just spells it out in neon.

584db2fa8e49bc97a9d05a178023a278.jpg

The VA needs fixing. It's more important to manage that project than worry about your image..

Looks like a person that cares more about FIXING THINGS than getting "likes" on Facebook or the daily popularity poll. About fucking time.....

The VA needs fixing. It's more important to manage that project than worry about your image..

Looks like a person that cares more about FIXING THINGS than getting "likes" on Facebook or the daily popularity poll. About fucking time.....

I'm glad Trump is trying to privatize the VA.

I haven't even signed up to use the benefit. I'd rather pay a Ugandan butcher to do surgery on me. The survival rate would be about the same anyway but at least I wouldn't die waiting to get the surgery.

I can almost see the meeting here. Shulkin walks in a 20 slide Power Point presentation given to him by his aides. Gets to slide #4 and Trump starts bullying about boring him with the bureaucratic approach to fixing the VA. Finds that Schulkin has gotten Washheimer's disease. And is a victim of the swamp..

Why waste time? Get somebody that CAN clean out that corner of "the swamp"...

More politicians should work this way....

Nothing sacred about the minions of morons running the massive swamp...

I haven't even signed up to use the benefit. I'd rather pay a Ugandan butcher to do surgery on me. The survival rate would be about the same anyway but at least I wouldn't die waiting to get the surgery.

MOST of it can be optionally privatize. But they have their own "R&D" and specialties. THOSE should probably be spun off to NIH or DOD.. And they need special psychiatric services. There's some issues there that need innovation. A word that Deanny doesn't recognize..

The idiot took a vacation in Europe on the tax payers dime.......................

He GOT HIMSELF FIRED...........

sj7ug.jpg

Go to the VA site and look at the IG reports there.....................The IG is tearing VA hospital sites new assholes right now...........More heads will role......

And I don't care how many he fires to get it right..........Our Veterans deserve better than what they are getting.........

About time.

In the Omnibus spending bill..............the Dems blocked expansion of the Choice Act.........which only allows veterans to get vouchers after 9/11. Those before that can't see private Doctors if there is a long wait to be seen at the VA hospitals.........................There excuse was how to fund it............

Talk about a 180 turn for the Dems...........geesh

You're glad Trump is doing something that over 90% of veterans don't want?

Why?

This is about Trump being too much of a pu$$y to fire someone face to face, man to man.

Not sure Republicans understand.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

Poll: Veterans oppose plans to 'privatize' VA

"Veterans overwhelmingly feel that health care was a promise made for their service and oppose vouchers that may not cover all costs," group officials said in their report. "Veterans worry that private insurance companies care too much about profit and would make decisions for the care of veterans based on money."

--------------

Well yea. Republicans only care about profits. Fuk the veterans. That's the GOP policy.

When we hear that Veterans are fighting for their rights, who are they fighting?

This is about Trump being too much of a pu$$y to fire someone face to face, man to man.

Did Mueller forget DUTY, HONOR COURAGE later in life......................hmmmmm

Show me where he sent recommendations for the crimes committed by Hillary to the DOJ under Obama.............

You want to talk OBSTRUCTION.............openly deleting emails under a court order............Housing CLASSIFIED DATA in an UNSECURE SERVER.......

Not to mention the BS with the Clinton Foundation..............

Pardon me, that while I respect his service in Vietnam I am NOT OBLIGATED to RESPECT his actions in the FBI.............I served myself so pardon me when you try the LOOK HE SERVED ROUTINE.....................I see clear abuses under Obama............they are well documented and recorded............and these turkeys didn't do their dang job...............so who the hell cares.

"Veterans overwhelmingly feel that health care was a promise made for their service and oppose vouchers that may not cover all costs," group officials said in their report. "Veterans worry that private insurance companies care too much about profit and would make decisions for the care of veterans based on money."

--------------

Well yea. Republicans only care about profits. Fuk the veterans. That's the GOP policy.

When we hear that Veterans are fighting for their rights, who are they fighting?
Only privatization was the Choice program.............which DEMS SHOT DOWN IN THE BUDGET.................which allows Vets to see private Docs when the wait is too long at the VA hospitals..................

A program started under Obama I might add.....But suddenly you play the it's all bad crap.

Did Mueller forget DUTY, HONOR COURAGE later in life......................hmmmmm

Show me where he sent recommendations for the crimes committed by Hillary to the DOJ under Obama.............

You want to talk OBSTRUCTION.............openly deleting emails under a court order............Housing CLASSIFIED DATA in an UNSECURE SERVER.......

Pardon me, that while I respect his service in Vietnam I am NOT OBLIGATED to RESPECT his actions in the FBI.............I served myself so pardon me when you try the LOOK HE SERVED ROUTINE.....................I see clear abuses under Obama............they are well documented and recorded............and these turkeys didn't do their dang job...............so who the hell cares.
OMG! She had a server. Oh no!

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

Trump and White House staffers illegally delete messages: suit

“Crooked Hillary” has nothing on the Trump Foundation.

Trump’s Abuse of Trump Foundation — Criminal Tax Implications?

Come back when you're not an ignorant moron dunce.

--------------

Only privatization was the Choice program.............which DEMS SHOT DOWN IN THE BUDGET.................which allows Vets to see private Docs when the wait is too long at the VA hospitals..................

A program started under Obama I might add.....But suddenly you play the it's all bad crap.
Because of what Republicans want to do with it.

Come on, admit it. Republicans don't care about Veterans.

Or children

or the elderly

Or the disabled

Or those that are sick

Republicans care about billionaires and when they pretend otherwise, be very, very careful. Because we ALL know better, right?

OMG! She had a server. Oh no!

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

Trump and White House staffers illegally delete messages: suit

“Crooked Hillary” has nothing on the Trump Foundation.

Trump’s Abuse of Trump Foundation — Criminal Tax Implications?

Come back when you're not an ignorant moron dunce.
Baloney.......made by Oscar.........

I signed classified document paperwork in the military.........so pardon me while I circular file your post..........

She clearly violated the HANDLING of CLASSIFIED DATA..............You don't put freaking Classified Data in a private server in your dang bathroom........

Classified data SHOULD HAVE REMAINDED IN THE STATE DEPT. where it can BE MONITORED for BREACHES.....................

She is VERY GUILTY OF THIS CRIME................and yes it is a crime.....

Then you say then why wasn't she charged...................simple...you own the DOJ they don't charge you.

Put that evidence in front of 12 Americans as an HONEST JURY..........They'd bury her and you know it..........

We'd have been thrown under the Jail for a FRACTION of what she did...........Our gov't is corrupt.

--------------

Because of what Republicans want to do with it.

Come on, admit it. Republicans don't care about Veterans.

Or children

or the elderly

Or the disabled

Or those that are sick

Republicans care about billionaires and when they pretend otherwise, be very, very careful. Because we ALL know better, right?
Yeah...........and I heard the Democratic Underground said if we were in charge SCHOOL LUNCHES would be Dog Food......

Pardon me with your little normal BS rant.........we are used to you saying that..............

Forum List

Back