Trump just called Bernie Sanders a "pathetic figure"

Apparently upset that Bernie Sanders continues to support Hillary Clinton despite Russia's DNC leak, Donald Trump just tweeted:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"There is no longer a Bernie Sanders "political revolution." He is turning out to be a weak and somewhat pathetic figure,wants it all to end!"

I'm amazed that people are waiting this long to say the truth about Sanders. He has ALWAYS been pathetic.

The guy didn't get a real job until he was FORTY.

Trump is desperately trying to turn Bernie and his base against Hillary. Bernie is too smart to fall for that - and hopefully his base is also.

Sander's base already turned on Hillary, further proof Sanders is and never was a leader

Apparently upset that Bernie Sanders continues to support Hillary Clinton despite Russia's DNC leak, Donald Trump just tweeted:

"There is no longer a Bernie Sanders "political revolution." He is turning out to be a weak and somewhat pathetic figure,wants it all to end!"

He let the BLM rodents take over his speech:

Hard to top that in pathetic category.

Yeah man, totally pathetic... He should have held his ground and punched that lady in the face for trying to take his mic. What world are you living in btw?

I listened to Bwernie on Upchucks, "Meet The Press" and he cowered like a yellow bellied piglet which tells me he has been offered a place in the Clintoooon Administration. He's a sell out, a FRAUD.

Yeah man, totally pathetic... He should have held his ground and punched that lady in the face for trying to take his mic. What world are you living in btw?

How on earth did you get that from what I said?

This will never happen with Trump, as he has stated. BLM human garbage is not getting anywhere near his microphone.

Trump gets a lot wrong, but he nailed that one. Wanting to revolutionize DC then endorsing the Establishment Queen is flat out pathetic and shows his whole campaign was a lie.

Bernie is a pathetic figure

Trump is desperately trying to turn Bernie and his base against Hillary. Bernie is too smart to fall for that - and hopefully his base is also.

Sander's base already turned on Hillary, further proof Sanders is and never was a leader

Just another NaziCon fantasy...

Sort of like your leftist wet dream....you live in some alternate universe, the democrats are imploding before your very eyes and it's delicious

Sort of like your leftist wet dream....you live in some alternate universe, the democrats are imploding before your very eyes and it's delicious

Funny. Tell me that on November 9...

I listened to Bwernie on Upchucks, "Meet The Press" and he cowered like a yellow bellied piglet which tells me he has been offered a place in the Clintoooon Administration. He's a sell out, a FRAUD.

He's a democrat, it's always party first. Reminds me of the Nazis of 1930's

It's nice to finally meet you. I've been told everyone accused you of being me here.. LMAO

How on earth did you get that from what I said?

This will never happen with Trump, as he has stated. BLM human garbage is not getting anywhere near his microphone.

So are you dogging on sanders for not fighting for the mic or on his security team for letting the protesters get it?

It's nice to finally meet you. I've been told everyone accused you of being me here.. LMAO

Yeah, the loons on here are confused, I've been you, some econchick, a bisexual, a catfish....insanity.

Yeah, the loons on here are confused, I've been you, some econchick, a bisexual, a catfish....insanity.
LMFAO Liberoidals are paranoid bottom dwelling FREAKS..

weekend-at-bernies1.jpg

Hang in there, Bernie!

BAM! Try to focus on Trump and and blame Russia all in one go. You're not obvious.

Forum List

Back