Trump just called Bernie Sanders a "pathetic figure"

Anyone who got screwed by such a corrupt process by such a corrupt political party, who was going to be despicably disparaged for being a Jew and a Christian by this party, and yet STILL endorses that party and its corrupt, false 'winning' candidate, after vowing to continue to oppose that candidate, is either a weak puss or has been BOUGHT!

And yet only a few days ago you were viciously attacking Ted Cruz for NOT supporting Trump.

Trump wants the votes of the supporters of a guy Trump calls pathetic?

That shows you what a psychotic Trump is.

That and the fact that he was willing to collaborate with the Russians in the illegal act of putting out these emails.
Many of Sander's supporters agree with Trump on that tweet so....

They aren't Sanders' supporters if they're going to vote Trump.
They sure as hell aren't Sanders' supporters if they vote for Hillary.

Sanders is a pathetic figure, he sold himself out to what he railed against...Trump nails it again
What sanders accomplished with his campaign was pretty damn incredible. Did you really expect him to support trump? Come back to reality
Nope expected him to not back either candidate he's a sellout
One can get more accomplished by being part of the system then yelling from the sidelines. Sanders is in the game now. His voice will be heard in a Clinton administration not in a trump administration. Do you all really not understand how this stuff works? Or do you just like to bitch about rediculous things?
You really think Hillary would listen to Sanders now?

LOL
Of course she will listen, but That doesn't really matter. He has a mandate from millions of people and his message is stronger than ever

Sanders is a pathetic figure, he sold himself out to what he railed against...Trump nails it again
What sanders accomplished with his campaign was pretty damn incredible. Did you really expect him to support trump? Come back to reality

What did he accomplish?
He became a major contender with a grass roots campaign funded by private small donations. For somebody to do this and draw attention to his hot topics while rallying so much support from the masses was an incredible accomplishment

I disagree. The only reason he gained any traction whatsoever was because He ran against a dishonest c@nt who was under FBI investigation the entire time. He still couldn't beat her.

He didn't accomplish squat. His support came from burn outs, hippies, homeless bums, and adults who still (sponge) live at home. Grown ups did not support the crackpot. They know there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Bernie is a fucking crackpot that should move to Venezuela to see the results of his promises of a "FREE" lunch. He'd better bring his own toilet paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok buddy, keep smoking the good stuff. Look at the numbers... Financial and support wise and let's see you or anybody you know come even close

Trump just called Bernie Sanders a "pathetic figure"

well Bernie did let the Hillary and the DNC bitch slap him
all over the place....

Last edited:

What did he accomplish?
He became a major contender with a grass roots campaign funded by private small donations. For somebody to do this and draw attention to his hot topics while rallying so much support from the masses was an incredible accomplishment

I disagree. The only reason he gained any traction whatsoever was because He ran against a dishonest c@nt who was under FBI investigation the entire time. He still couldn't beat her.

He didn't accomplish squat. His support came from burn outs, hippies, homeless bums, and adults who still (sponge) live at home. Grown ups did not support the crackpot. They know there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Bernie is a fucking crackpot that should move to Venezuela to see the results of his promises of a "FREE" lunch. He'd better bring his own toilet paper.

Ok buddy, keep smoking the good stuff. Look at the numbers... Financial and support wise and let's see you or anybody you know come even close

There's not participation trophy in politics son. You either win or you're irrelevant.

Apparently upset that Bernie Sanders continues to support Hillary Clinton despite Russia's DNC leak, Donald Trump just tweeted:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"There is no longer a Bernie Sanders "political revolution." He is turning out to be a weak and somewhat pathetic figure,wants it all to end!"

Awesome election strategy.

Fear and Darkness 2016
Vote Trump

Apparently upset that Bernie Sanders continues to support Hillary Clinton despite Russia's DNC leak, Donald Trump just tweeted:

"There is no longer a Bernie Sanders "political revolution." He is turning out to be a weak and somewhat pathetic figure,wants it all to end!"

He let the BLM rodents take over his speech:

Hard to top that in pathetic category.

Yeah man, totally pathetic... He should have held his ground and punched that lady in the face for trying to take his mic. What world are you living in btw?

How on earth did you get that from what I said?

This will never happen with Trump, as he has stated. BLM human garbage is not getting anywhere near his microphone.

64cbe715d9dc2ba6b157eac38b132c8a270795f87f5d4c28b722b0589e44a355_1.jpg

You spelt "Unstable" wrong.

Fear and Darkness 2016
Vote Trump

hiLIARy's election strategy:

It's my turn and I have a vagina!!

mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg

Bernie has always been a coward.

He cowered in fear after two BLM whores commandeered his podium in Seattle and he's cowering in fear now.....

What did he accomplish?

There's not participation trophy in politics son. You either win or you're irrelevant.
Really? lets look at bernies relevance before this campaign and after. You are blind if you don't think he moved the needle. Put your ideology aside and open your eyes to reality

Fear and Darkness 2016
Vote Trump

hiLIARy's election strategy:

It's my turn and I have a vagina!!

mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg

indeed

she is for women

hillwomen-rights-i6865.jpg

Forum List

Back