Trump jokes with Putin about the Russian election meddling hoax.

Turn Right

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Because it was a joke.

Russia released some ads, big deal, so did Trump and Hillary.

It didn't change any results.

The left make it sound like they hacked election boxes and stuffed them with fake ballots or something.

What they were probably laughing at was the insane liberal left getting all bent out of shape over this.

I laugh with them.

:auiqs.jpg:

Can you imagine how funny the expressions were on the faces of the Media when Trump and Putin starting laughing? Oh but for a picture from their perspective. That would be priceless.

Because it was a joke.

The left make it sound like they hacked election boxes and stuffed them with fake ballots or something.

What they were probably laughing at was the insane liberal left getting all bent out of shape over this.

I laugh with them.

MSM: President Trump: Have you talked to the Russian President about meddling in the upcoming election?

Trump: Don't meddle in the upcoming elections.

Putin: OK.

:laughing0301:

Because it was a joke.

I laugh with them.

Trump released 1003 ads against Hillary.
Hillary released 3,751 ads against Trump.
Hollywood made 13 threats and 27 scandalous stories against Trump.
The media ran 43,354 negative stories against Trump.
The media ran 94, 746 positive stories for Hillary.
The Russians ran 13 ads on Facebook.
The Russians interfered in our election.

We better spend $35,000,000, 2,000 subpoenas and 500 FBI interviews to get to the bottom of it.

The numbers aren't real but I bet they are close enough and you get the idea.

Meantime, 0 stories from Congress, not one mention from democrats, not one question asked how any of it will be prevented from happening again in 2020.
That's because it never was an issue to anyone but the gullible public and a few hopefuls who thought they could shake Trump's tree and make him leave office.

It's not like the Russians went door to door taking ballots and replacing them with preprinted ballots. That was the democrats.

Because it was a joke.

I laugh with them.

I suspect that is how he got voted in and did you read the Muller report, it was a lot more than a couple jokes.

Do anyone knows what reporter that made that remark? If it is a reporter that is from a foreign country like Ukraine. Which that statement is some kinda interference to our upcoming election. Making it seem as if our President is colluding with Putin. Which that could have some effect on our election. no world leaders cannot make bad comments on other countries' political candidates during an election.

Sadiq Khan: 'I hope Trump loses - badly'

johnson-kkk-550x250.jpg

Forum List

Back