Trump Job Approval Reaches All-Time High: RCP

Polls show Trump beating all of the dem hopefuls....

of course they do...

upload_2020-2-25_15-24-37.png

Guess Pelosi's silly impeachment gambit didn't work. Four More Year - Easy!

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

WOW, all the way up to 46%...what a thing to be cheering your god over. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You know 46% means 86%

You still suck at math I see. Have you thought about going back and getting your GED? They offer math classes you know.
I have a high school diploma from Boston Massachusetts do you know the best schools in America according to your lib Tarde’s

Polls show Trump beating all of the dem hopefuls....

of course they do...

View attachment 308828
That is a college poll of skulls full of mush heavily weighted with democrats...if the pollsters want an accurate poll they should question equal numbers of dems and republicans.....if not its a waste of time and falls under the category of propaganda....but if you dems want to lie to yourselves again go for it.....

WOW, all the way up to 46%...what a thing to be cheering your god over. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Obama would love Trump's Numbers, and we already know Polls favor Dems by at least 10 points.

wrong again...

View attachment 308830
Wow this really triggered you lol

Obama would love Trump's Numbers, and we already know Polls favor Dems by at least 10 points.

wrong again...

View attachment 308830

why does posting facts equal being triggered in your world? is it because you hate the truth?

wrong again...

View attachment 308830

why does posting facts equal being triggered in your world? is it because you hate the truth?
Lol you think these left wing run polls run by deranged liberals is accurate!? Lol every time I get a name of a pollster, I google name it usually leads back to Twitter or back to Wikipedia saying that person donated to Hillary Clinton... drop names bitches lol

Lol you think these left wing run polls run by deranged liberals is accurate!?

The OP is a left wing poll you fucking moron and you are calling for a sweep off of it.

I love it when you sheep contradict yourselves in less than 5 minuets because you cannot keep up with all the bullshit you post.

Forum List

Back