TRUMP Jet sits and rots

Imagine paying 100 million for a 757 that can longer fly. If a fully working 757 is only worth 7-10 million, then this thing is a piece of junk. The cost of repairs alone would not be worth the value of the plane. This is typical Trump logic. It's no wonder his cult loves him.

Imagine paying 100 million for a 757 that can longer fly. If a fully working 757 is only worth 7-10 million, then this thing is a piece of junk. The cost of repairs alone would not be worth the value of the plane. This is typical Trump logic. It's no wonder his cult loves him.

LOL Sounds to me like its down for repairs on one engine. They may be waiting for a part. Who knows. You can bet when its fit to fly it will.

Hell I'm sure Trump has more than one jet. He flies out of Florida all the time.

I talk about Obama not his policies. I was discussing his policies not his parenting style, his cars, etc.

Don't be so literal. And again even with that you found what a handful of posts, all retorts out of 13k+.

Spare me, leftist.
Reminds me of a line out of star wars, where Obi Wan Kenobe complaints that Anakin (soon to be Darth Vader) talks like a Sith, in absolutes.

Show one post where I talk about Obama....?

Welcome to the dark side Darth AzogtheDefiler
You’re the one who deals in absolutes failed postman

Again, you said Trump could write a book, which is the point that I questioned.
Just like Art of the Deal, Trump didn't write the book.
Do you have some derangement? It is a figure of speech. Did you graduate HS by chance? Honest question. Most people (who aren't professional writers) narrate and have someone else write it but it is still called "them writing the book".

Who ghost wrote Art of the Deal?

Tony Schwartz (born May 2, 1952) is an American journalist and business book author who is best known for ghostwriting Trump: The Art of the Deal.
And? You made my point again, failed postman

OK

He is no longer president. Why do you care?

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.
I am sure he will lose sleep over that.
All Trump cares about is $$$$$

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump
Yet he is no longer President. But you wont let go.

What is wrong with THAT picture?
What's wrong is watching someone who still talks about Obama, who's been out of office for more than 4 years now; kvetches about someone who's still talking about Trump, who's been out of office for just 2 months.
Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

ShortBus, I posted that to SC Patriot, not you.

Don't you possess even the slightest bit of intelligence to stop yourself before posting such mindless banter?? Your FDS is off the charts.

face-palm-gif.278959

OK

He is no longer president. Why do you care?

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.
I am sure he will lose sleep over that.
All Trump cares about is $$$$$

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump
Yet he is no longer President. But you wont let go.

What is wrong with THAT picture?
What's wrong is watching someone who still talks about Obama, who's been out of office for more than 4 years now; kvetches about someone who's still talking about Trump, who's been out of office for just 2 months.
Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

ShortBus, I posted that to SC Patriot, not you.

Don't you possess even the slightest bit of intelligence to stop yourself before posting such mindless banter?? Your FDS is off the charts.

face-palm-gif.278959
My mistake. Apologies.

LOL Sounds to me like its down for repairs on one engine. They may be waiting for a part. Who knows. You can bet when its fit to fly it will.

Hell I'm sure Trump has more than one jet. He flies out of Florida all the time.

Unless he takes 100 people with him all the time, a large plane makes no sense.
Likely never did.
More likely a status symbol or a tax write off right from the beginning.

LOL You think Obama or his wife wrote theirs?? Everyone has ghost writers. I'm sure Trump will as well. Not many even have a clue about how to write a book. That's where ghost writers come in.

Obama wrote a book, Hillary wrote a book. Even freaking Cuomo wrote a book.

If Trump wrote a book, it would make cat in the hat sound like Moby Dick

I doubt Obama, Hillary, or Cuomo wrote any book.
Writing a successful book takes a life time of study and practice.
Very few people can to it successfully.
Everyone smart uses ghost writers.
And there is no way to tell.

I agree. Most writers like Obama, Hitlery and Trump wouldn't know how to write a book. That's where ghost writers come in. Those folks do know how to write a book and do so for some very famous people all the time.
I don’t believe Obama uses ghost writers.

Of course they did. Most folks wouldn't know where to begin to write a book. That's why they hire ghost writers.

Parking creates the risk that an airplane may not be properly protected or that system functionality may not be properly restored. The increased integration and complexity of both hardware and software in airplane systems means greater care and attention must be paid to protecting and restoring the airplane after parking. The procedures established to preserve an airplane during parking and later restore it to in-service condition are extensive and lengthy, but necessary to ensure airworthiness. Specific procedures exist for servicing and protecting an airplane parked for different periods of time. The airplane manufacturer's recommended maintenance practices for parking can be found in chapter 10 of the Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM).

Who said he paid $100 million, and who said it's only worth $7-$10 million?

I doubt Obama, Hillary, or Cuomo wrote any book.
Writing a successful book takes a life time of study and practice.
Very few people can to it successfully.
Everyone smart uses ghost writers.
And there is no way to tell.

Actually the first rule of writing a book, is reading a book.

From Biloxi Blues, Matthew Broderick asked what should he read to become a great writer.

Hey, Arnold, if I wanted to become a writer, who do you recommend I read?

The entire third floor of the New York Public Library.

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

Trump no longer has the funds to maintain the obsolete aircraft.

very symptomatic of TDS
View attachment 470033
Agree

Notice they fly them down to the desert where the dry air will not damage them. Trump leaves his pride and joy in an airport in upstate NY where the snow and elements will destroy it.
Must not be airworthy and Trump can’t get it running
Trump is broke and owes $421 Million. He can't even afford the less than 1 million to fix this old plane.

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

Trump no longer has the funds to maintain the obsolete aircraft.

very symptomatic of TDS
View attachment 470033
Agree

Notice they fly them down to the desert where the dry air will not damage them. Trump leaves his pride and joy in an airport in upstate NY where the snow and elements will destroy it.
Must not be airworthy and Trump can’t get it running
Trump is broke and owes $421 Million. He can't even afford the less than 1 million to fix this old plane.
says the USMB member
hahahahahahhahahahaha

You really are funny. The vaccine came out just before the stuttering fuck took office. Explain how Trump could have had anyone vaccinated when there was nothing to vaccinate them with.

You sure are jumping at any and all straw to make your stuttering fuck look good. You have your work cut out for you. Enjoy.

Trump promised 20 million vaccinations by the end of the year (2020) yet only delivered 2 million vaccinations.

The vaccination rate remained low throughout Trumps presidency. But under Biden the pace quickened beyond expectation. 100 million in 56 days.

When I read about how many vaccinations, there were 113 million given out. 100 million for Biden, which only leaves 13 million for Trump.

So Trump did 13 million a month, while Biden did 50 million a month.
Show us where Trump promised that.

Forum List

Back