TRUMP Jet sits and rots

You really are funny. The vaccine came out just before the stuttering fuck took office. Explain how Trump could have had anyone vaccinated when there was nothing to vaccinate them with.

You sure are jumping at any and all straw to make your stuttering fuck look good. You have your work cut out for you. Enjoy.

Trump promised 20 million vaccinations by the end of the year (2020) yet only delivered 2 million vaccinations.

The vaccination rate remained low throughout Trumps presidency. But under Biden the pace quickened beyond expectation. 100 million in 56 days.

When I read about how many vaccinations, there were 113 million given out. 100 million for Biden, which only leaves 13 million for Trump.

So Trump did 13 million a month, while Biden did 50 million a month.
you really are naïve.

I pity your parents.

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

Trump no longer has the funds to maintain the obsolete aircraft.

Does Pinochijoe want to buy it? Maybe he could use it to practice walking up and down the steps....

He has nothing else in his life. He is poor, alone and ugly. He just lashes out.

That is a LIE!
I am NOT poor or alone!
Yes you are. And your try at humor failed again, snowflake. Like your Giants failed to be relevant.
My Giants won five championships in my lifetime.
They owe me nothing
Pats won six in mine....LOL and I am a lot younger than you.

If you learned anything about the 2020 election
Cheating doesn’t count
If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying. Ask coke head Lawrence Taylor
Coke ain’t cheating
Coke is having a good time

Show one post where I talk about Obama....?

Don't care. He is in the past. I talk about the future...like Dan Crenshaw
And this is where you move the goal posts.

That’s not me starting a thread under Obama it’s me stating that ISIS was his mistake not Trump.
Now that we're established your changing the requirements.

Let me rephrase. Find one thread or post where I bring up Obama just to rag on him vs having historical discussions. You knew that was what I meant but decided to troll anyway. You’re so cool.

You made the claim, then you changed the rules because what you said, obviously was wrong, you talk about Obama all the time.

He is the draw. 75mil voted for him....So now you have no doubt. That is most excellent. His name still sells. Even you can't seem to forget it.
To his supporters, Trump's name is still a tremendous asset. I have no doubt Trump could cash in on it. But my point is where you are having trouble getting past.

Trump write a book?

Can't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India
“But my point is where you are having trouble getting past.”

Weird...You already forgot about four years of “RESIST” and “Not My President” because your girl lost.

Weird...You already forgot about four years of “RESIST” and “Not My President” because your girl lost.

But find somebody who honestly believe that Trump could write a book.

And this is where you move the goal posts.

That’s not me starting a thread under Obama it’s me stating that ISIS was his mistake not Trump.
Now that we're established your changing the requirements.

Let me rephrase. Find one thread or post where I bring up Obama just to rag on him vs having historical discussions. You knew that was what I meant but decided to troll anyway. You’re so cool.

You made the claim, then you changed the rules because what you said, obviously was wrong, you talk about Obama all the time.
My claim was I don't make threads putting down Obama over his personal issues. If the poster wanted to talk policies sure. He talked about his lack of funds supposedly. Apples and oranges. It is a political board so Obama's name will come up here and there for comparison purposes. And "all the time"....you found what five posts out of 13k? You really are a shameless troll.

He doesn't have to, moron. He has to narrate it and someone edit it. Do you ever not troll? Honest question. Failed mailman.

LOL You think Obama or his wife wrote theirs?? Everyone has ghost writers. I'm sure Trump will as well. Not many even have a clue about how to write a book. That's where ghost writers come in.

This is where I came in.

What's wrong is watching someone who still talks about Obama, who's been out of office for more than 4 years now; kvetches about someone who's still talking about Trump, who's been out of office for just 2 months.

You didn't mention starting threads, or any other such caveat or condition.

If you don't know the meaning of "one post where I talk about Obama" maybe you shouldn't make that claim.

Once the pride f the TRUMP empire, his beloved TRUMP 757 no longer is airworthy. It’s engines are in disrepair and the aircraft sits at Stewart Airport in upstate NY.

Trump no longer has the funds to maintain the obsolete aircraft.

Many companies in the hospitality industry are hurting. The shake out of this pandemic will cause many in the industry to trim, cut and even shut down.

This is where I came in.

What's wrong is watching someone who still talks about Obama, who's been out of office for more than 4 years now; kvetches about someone who's still talking about Trump, who's been out of office for just 2 months.

You didn't mention starting threads, or any other such caveat or condition.

If you don't know the meaning of "one post where I talk about Obama" maybe you shouldn't make that claim.

I talk about Obama not his policies. I was discussing his policies not his parenting style, his cars, etc.

Don't be so literal. And again even with that you found what a handful of posts, all retorts out of 13k+.

Spare me, leftist.

He doesn't have to, moron. He has to narrate it and someone edit it. Do you ever not troll? Honest question. Failed mailman.
Again, you said Trump could write a book, which is the point that I questioned.
Just like Art of the Deal, Trump didn't write the book.
Do you have some derangement? It is a figure of speech. Did you graduate HS by chance? Honest question. Most people (who aren't professional writers) narrate and have someone else write it but it is still called "them writing the book".

LOL You think Obama or his wife wrote theirs?? Everyone has ghost writers. I'm sure Trump will as well. Not many even have a clue about how to write a book. That's where ghost writers come in.

Obama wrote a book, Hillary wrote a book. Even freaking Cuomo wrote a book.

If Trump wrote a book, it would make cat in the hat sound like Moby Dick

I talk about Obama not his policies. I was discussing his policies not his parenting style, his cars, etc.

Don't be so literal. And again even with that you found what a handful of posts, all retorts out of 13k+.

Spare me, leftist.
Reminds me of a line out of star wars, where Obi Wan Kenobe complaints that Anakin (soon to be Darth Vader) talks like a Sith, in absolutes.

Welcome to the dark side Darth AzogtheDefiler

Obama wrote a book, Hillary wrote a book. Even freaking Cuomo wrote a book.

If Trump wrote a book, it would make cat in the hat sound like Moby Dick

I'd bet if he wrote a book it would be a best seller. Personally if I were him I wouldn't waste my time writing a book.

Again, you said Trump could write a book, which is the point that I questioned.
Just like Art of the Deal, Trump didn't write the book.
Do you have some derangement? It is a figure of speech. Did you graduate HS by chance? Honest question. Most people (who aren't professional writers) narrate and have someone else write it but it is still called "them writing the book".

Who ghost wrote Art of the Deal?

Tony Schwartz (born May 2, 1952) is an American journalist and business book author who is best known for ghostwriting Trump: The Art of the Deal.

I'd bet if he wrote a book it would be a best seller. Personally if I were him I wouldn't waste my time writing a book.
Going with the current argument, the term "write a book" doesn't mean actually writing a book.

Going with the current argument, the term "write a book" doesn't mean actually writing a book.

I agree. Most writers like Obama, Hitlery and Trump wouldn't know how to write a book. That's where ghost writers come in. Those folks do know how to write a book and do so for some very famous people all the time.

Forum List

Back