TRUMP Jet sits and rots

Article says he's worth 2.3 billion

Good grief

The TRUMP empire is dwindling
He once claimed to be worth $10 billion

It is now $2.3 billion and dropping. Even worse for the TRUMP brand, it ain’t what it used to be. While TRUMP once signified class and elegance worth paying more for, it is now a failed political brand that people will stay away from
Oh yeah, and y'all are the same people who told us Trump didn't have a chance against Hillary.
Even Trump didn’t believe he would beat Hillary

Even though he lost by the same EV margin and a larger popular vote margin.....Trump still hasn’t conceded

Hillary conceded on election night
Nope hillary threw a temper tantrum and went home and got drunk.
with the- pig-lousy, the drunken wench

OK

He is no longer president. Why do you care?

I care about past Presidents Carter, Clinton, Bush and Obama and wish them well.

Private Citizen Trump?
Not so much.
I am sure he will lose sleep over that.
All Trump cares about is $$$$$

His crumbling finances and multiple civil and criminal investigations will cause him to lose sleep.

He is also an outcast with past presidents who want nothing to do with Private Citizen Trump
Yet he is no longer President. But you wont let go.

What is wrong with THAT picture?
What's wrong is watching someone who still talks about Obama, who's been out of office for more than 4 years now; kvetches about someone who's still talking about Trump, who's been out of office for just 2 months.
Show one post where I talk about Obama....?

Don't care. He is in the past. I talk about the future...like Dan Crenshaw

LOL Doesn't matter how it got there. It got there in record time. Trump had it on the fast track and it paid off big time.

But Trumps vaccine came in second. The german backed vaccine got there first. Yet you claim Trump was responsible for the german vaccine.

He doesn't really care. He can't find anything to praise the stuttering fuck for so he goes back to Trump.

Plenty to praise our President about...

Highest Stock Market EVER!
Almost 400,000 jobs added last month
$1.8 trillion COVID relief
Met goal of 100 million doses in just 60 days

WINNING!

:udaman:

LOL The Stock market was just as high with Trump.

Wonder how many jobs were lost last month. You're 400,000 doesn't jib with what I've read.

1.9 trillion added to the debt or the deficit with very little of it going to Chinese Virus relief. Loads going to bail out Union pension funds in blue cities and states. The bill has loads more pork in it.

You can thank Trump for putting that vaccine on the fast track.

You sure don't have much to thank your stuttering fuck for and loads to defend him on. Enjoy. I sure will
Nice try....But a LIE

The BIDEN Stock Market is higher in two months than Trump achieved in four years

Not a lie. The stock market soared under Trump. You seem to forget. The market goes up and then the market goes down. It will do the same for the stuttering fuck.

Just keep defending your stuttering fuck. I enjoy it.

LOL

Trump NEVER had a stock market higher than Biden has right now

WINNING!

If you say so. Just wait till it goes down, and it will. Get back to us about how he is winning. LMAO.

Did I tell you how our President has vaccinated a hundred million more people in two months than Trump did in FOUR YEARS?

He has nothing else in his life. He is poor, alone and ugly. He just lashes out.

That is a LIE!
I am NOT poor or alone!
Yes you are. And your try at humor failed again, snowflake. Like your Giants failed to be relevant.
My Giants won five championships in my lifetime.
They owe me nothing
and now, you own the giants...wow, go inject yourself with some lysol

He has nothing else in his life. He is poor, alone and ugly. He just lashes out.

That is a LIE!
I am NOT poor or alone!
Yes you are. And your try at humor failed again, snowflake. Like your Giants failed to be relevant.
They owe me nothing
Pats won six in mine....LOL and I am a lot younger than you.

If you learned anything about the 2020 election
Cheating doesn’t count

He doesn't really care. He can't find anything to praise the stuttering fuck for so he goes back to Trump.

WINNING!

Wonder how many jobs were lost last month. You're 400,000 doesn't jib with what I've read.

1.9 trillion added to the debt or the deficit with very little of it going to Chinese Virus relief. Loads going to bail out Union pension funds in blue cities and states. The bill has loads more pork in it.

You sure don't have much to thank your stuttering fuck for and loads to defend him on. Enjoy. I sure will
Nice try....But a LIE

The BIDEN Stock Market is higher in two months than Trump achieved in four years

Not a lie. The stock market soared under Trump. You seem to forget. The market goes up and then the market goes down. It will do the same for the stuttering fuck.

LOL

WINNING!

If you say so. Just wait till it goes down, and it will. Get back to us about how he is winning. LMAO.

Did I tell you how our President has vaccinated a hundred million more people in two months than Trump did in FOUR YEARS?

You really are funny. The vaccine came out just after the election. Just as stuttering fuck took office. Explain how Trump could have had anyone vaccinated when there was nothing to vaccinate them with.

You sure are jumping at any and all straw to make your stuttering fuck look good. You have your work cut out for you. Enjoy.

Last edited:

WINNING!

LOL

Who cares what you read? The BLS tracks jobs and shows 379K added.

WINNING!

Nice try....But a LIE

LOL

WINNING!

Troll.

Seems you didnt realize the vaccine came out a week after the election..

O h wait....you DID know that....thus why I call you a troll.

WINNING!

LOL

Who cares what you read? The BLS tracks jobs and shows 379K added.

Good. Hope they add more. I'd like to see everyone with a job. Unfortunately that won't happen. Wonder how many jobs were lost in the closed States.

That is a LIE!
I am NOT poor or alone!
They owe me nothing

Cheating doesn’t count
If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying. Ask coke head Lawrence Taylor

Ironically, you played that game before.

U.S.Capitol on lockdown
ISIS was formed on his watch as was BLM. He was awful. I did Not vote for Bush or Obama interestingly enough.
  • AzogtheDefiler
  • Post #1,228
  • Jan 6, 2021
  • Forum: Current Events

U.S.Capitol on lockdown
ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.

WINNING!

Nice try....But a LIE

LOL

WINNING!

You really are funny. The vaccine came out just before the stuttering fuck took office. Explain how Trump could have had anyone vaccinated when there was nothing to vaccinate them with.

You sure are jumping at any and all straw to make your stuttering fuck look good. You have your work cut out for you. Enjoy.
Don't take him seriously. He's part troll and part dumb ass.

He is the draw. 75mil voted for him....So now you have no doubt. That is most excellent. His name still sells. Even you can't seem to forget it.
To his supporters, Trump's name is still a tremendous asset. I have no doubt Trump could cash in on it. But my point is where you are having trouble getting past.

Trump write a book?

Can't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India't have enough of laughter emojis, say Mumbaikars - Times of India
Nope. I have moved on. I do miss the fact that he answered questions and the current dead guy in the White House can’t even climb stairs.

U.S.Capitol on lockdown
ISIS was formed on his watch as was BLM. He was awful. I did Not vote for Bush or Obama interestingly enough.
  • AzogtheDefiler
  • Post #1,228
  • Jan 6, 2021

U.S.Capitol on lockdown
ISIS garnered power under Obama’s leadership. Didn’t hear about them til he came to power.
That’s not me starting a thread under Obama it’s me stating that ISIS was his mistake not Trump. Let me rephrase. Find one thread or post where I bring up Obama just to rag on him vs having historical discussions. You knew that was what I meant but decided to troll anyway. You’re so cool.

That is a LIE!
I am NOT poor or alone!
They owe me nothing

Cheating doesn’t count
If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying. Ask coke head Lawrence Taylor
I was taught to cheat. I was taught how to hold without getting caught. I was taught how to clip without it looking like a clip. Its part of the game.
FYI.....Sure, 56 had his personal issues....but what a heck of a linebacker.

WINNING!

Nice try....But a LIE

LOL

WINNING!

You really are funny. The vaccine came out just before the stuttering fuck took office. Explain how Trump could have had anyone vaccinated when there was nothing to vaccinate them with.

Don't take him seriously. He's part troll and part dumb ass.

That he is and I never take his stupid ass seriously. He is fun to bait though. LOL

U.S.Capitol on lockdown
  • AzogtheDefiler
  • Post #1,228
  • Jan 6, 2021

U.S.Capitol on lockdown
I fear you have too much time on your hands.
How about a hobby? Maybe stained glass? Model airplanes? Needlepoint?

Trump promised 20 million vaccinations by the end of the year (2020) yet only delivered 2 million vaccinations.

The vaccination rate remained low throughout Trumps presidency. But under Biden the pace quickened beyond expectation. 100 million in 56 days.

When I read about how many vaccinations, there were 113 million given out. 100 million for Biden, which only leaves 13 million for Trump.

So Trump did 13 million a month, while Biden did 50 million a month.

Forum List

Back