Trump is trying to fix it

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
White House considering executive action to prevent family separations at border

but I found this part interesting.

The separations stem from the administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy, which aims to prosecute all illegal border crossers. But because of a 1997 order and related decisions, children cannot be detained for longer than 20 days with the adults.

It's been around for 20 years, but NOW the left is upset.......go fuck yourselves.

White House considering executive action to prevent family separations at border

The separations stem from the administration's "zero tolerance" immigration policy, which aims to prosecute all illegal border crossers. But because of a 1997 order and related decisions, children cannot be detained for longer than 20 days with the adults.

It's been around for 20 years, but NOW the left is upset.......go fuck yourselves.

The problem is if you charge the adults with a crime, before even looking into their request for amnesty, you can't house children with criminals.

Trumps zero tolerance is the problem. Prior administrations investigated the amnesty claim, allowing families to be housed together, and if the claim was rejected, deporting the family.

The problem is if you charge the adults with a crime, before even looking into their request for amnesty, you can't house children with criminals.

Trumps zero tolerance is the problem. Prior administrations investigated the amnesty claim, allowing families to be housed together, and if the claim was rejected, deporting the family.
Do you have a link that shows this is tied in with asylum?

They stated that does not happen if they seek asylum and go to the ports....just do that.

They stated that does not happen if they seek asylum and go to the ports....just do that.

Trump turns away most people seeking asylum at the ports of entry. The head of DHS said they only admitted as many as they could handle, telling the rest to come back another day.

They tried to get in legally, and like Jesus's parents, were told there was no room at the inn.

Trump turns away most people seeking asylum at the ports of entry. The head of DHS said they only admitted as many as they could handle, telling the rest to come back another day.

They tried to get in legally, and like Jesus's parents, were told there was no room at the inn.
ok, then they need to go home..

the only thing Trump is doing is trying to fire up the anti immigration crowd and get his ass kissed ..

in reality, its blown up in his face -- separated kids stay in the US with family or friends.

DDDDOOOOOHHHHHH'

TRUMP FAILS AGAIN.

Even if he does address it, the Communist/Democrat Open Borders lobby won't stop pushing the Agenda. Folks really do need to watch the brilliant documentary 'Agenda: Grinding Down America.' It's currently airing on Amazon Prime. The Communists never stop pushing. They achieve their Agenda incrementally. They're very patient.

If Trump works with em on this, they'll just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. Just like their 'Gun Control' Agenda is all about banning firearms completely, their Immigration Agenda is all about Open Borders. They'll continue pushing till they get it done. So unfortunately, no matter what Trump does on this manufactured 'Crisis', the Communists/Democrats won't stop pushing for Open Borders. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Even if he does address it, the Communist/Democrat Open Borders lobby won't stop pushing the Agenda. Folks really do need to watch the brilliant documentary 'Agenda: Grinding Down America.' The Communists never stop pushing. They achieve their Agenda incrementally. They're very patient.

If Trump works with em on this, they'll just manufacture another Immigration 'Crisis' down the road. Just like their 'Gun Control' Agenda is all about banning firearms completely, their Immigration Agenda is all about Open Borders. They'll continue pushing till they get it done. So unfortunately, no matter what Trump does on this manufactured 'Crisis', the Communists/Democrats won't stop pushing for Open Borders. It is what it is.

riiiiiiiight - the entire world is out to get donnie- por lil donnie :boo_hoo14:

Trump pisses on your foot and calls it rain -- you buy it.

THATS THE REASON NONE OF HIS CRAP EVER WORKS OUT.

MEANWHILE - :CryingCow: keep it up

the only thing Trump is doing is trying to fire up the anti immigration crowd and get his ass kissed ..

in reality, its blown up in his face -- separated kids stay in the US with family or friends.

DDDDOOOOOHHHHHH'

TRUMP FAILS AGAIN.
the reality is the immigration issue won him the job. so you're way out of the boat on this one.

Do you have a link that this is tied to asylum seekers?
I promise i have asked that 30 times the last week on different boards and i never get an answer. Much less a link.

This is nothing but a set up for Trump. The President can't solve this "problem" only the Congress can.

If Trump does anything he is over stepping his authority and is "Hitler" and needs to be impeached.

They had 8 years to change the law and didn't. The Democrats don't care about the lives of children.

DDDDOOOOOHHHHHH'

TRUMP FAILS AGAIN.
Fails again? What else did he fail on?
The fact is you don't give a fuck about these kids, this law has been around since 1997. Obama did it, they even had photos of it, I didn't see you or the media bitch about it. I didn't even know about it.

At some point grow up. Learn what compassion really is and stop injecting politics into everything you do......you're life will be better and happier.

This is nothing but a set up for Trump. The President can't solve this "problem" only the Congress can.

If Trump does anything he is over stepping his authority and is "Hitler" and needs to be impeached.

They had 8 years to change the law and didn't. The Democrats don't care about the lives of children.
Yeah I hear ya, I actually think he knows that and he'll do it
They wont impeach him over this
and he'll turn it against them.....the dems haven't learned at all.

Forum List

Back