Trump - "Is there no such thing any longer as due process"

good point Gator but this is easier and more educational for Americans plus these tactics are better imo . Now TRUMP can speak the truth pretty freely and keep this issue going if he likes GGator .

Great. When will he start to "speak the truth"? He;s been a lying POS so far.

Trump has been known for a lot of things in his lifetime, honesty and faithfulness are not part of what he is known for.
--------------------------------------------- more Slurs that are just your OPINION eh GGator .

good point Gator but this is easier and more educational for Americans plus these tactics are better imo . Now TRUMP can speak the truth pretty freely and keep this issue going if he likes GGator .

Trump has been known for a lot of things in his lifetime, honesty and faithfulness are not part of what he is known for.
--------------------------------------------- more Slurs that are just your OPINION eh GGator .

well, this is an opinion forum after all.

Trumps been in the business world enough to see women lay their way to the top and when things go down pull the abuse or rape card.

Yup, guess not everyone can be quite as virtuous as the Clintons.

Pretty much anyone can be more virtuous than the Clintons, too bad we could not elect one that was.

Anyone can, but if they were Republican or Democrat would they remain that way.

this is good , no downside for TRUMP as he makes an issues of legal concepts and foundations that everyone should know and hold dear Children .

If only Trump was not an abuser of women himself it might go a bit further.
--------------------------------------------- do you have criminal convictions and Proof of what you claim GGator ??

Nope, just his own words. But I guess he could have been lying about abusing women.
------------------------------------ like WHAT , lets see some of those words GGator .

Yup, guess not everyone can be quite as virtuous as the Clintons.

Pretty much anyone can be more virtuous than the Clintons, too bad we could not elect one that was.

Anyone can, but if they were Republican or Democrat would they remain that way.

Probably not if they want to make it to the national stage

this is good , no downside for TRUMP as he makes an issues of legal concepts and foundations that everyone should know and hold dear Children .

--------------------------------------------- do you have criminal convictions and Proof of what you claim GGator ??

Nope, just his own words. But I guess he could have been lying about abusing women.
------------------------------------ like WHAT , lets see some of those words GGator .

"Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

"Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

-------------------------------------------------- [they 'LET' you do it eh ] ----------- and thats the way it is with SOME women and most likely been that way for all of recorded human history . Trump speaks the truth and it doesn't sound like a problem to me GGator .

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

Donald Trump: 'Is There No Such Thing Any Longer as Due Process?' - Breitbart

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.

Then Trump should have refused his resignation and stood by Porter while he fought the charges in court.
The media going bat shit crazy is one reason. Trump is doing it right so far. Do you have a guilty verdict we all don’t know about?

-------------------------------------------------- [they 'LET' you do it eh ] ----------- and thats the way it is with SOME women and most likely been that way for all of recorded human history . Trump speaks the truth and it doesn't sound like a problem to me GGator .

And all those gymnast let the doctor abuse them, so I guess you think that he should not be going to jail.

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.

Then Trump should have refused his resignation and stood by Porter while he fought the charges in court.
The media going bat shit crazy is one reason. Trump is doing it right so far. Do you have a guilty verdict we all don’t know about?

Trump lost his chance to do "right" when the two (or is it 3 now) men left his employment. His stance now is just empty words as he did not have the integrity to stand by them when they were still working for him.

And all those gymnast let the doctor abuse them, so I guess you think that he should not be going to jail.
---------------------------------------------------------- i guess that the 'doktor' went to court and the charges were judged GGator .

Trump lost his chance to do "right" when the two (or is it 3 now) men left his employment. His stance now is just empty words as he did not have the integrity to stand by them when they were still working for him.
--------------------------------------------- WE Deplorables still support the TRUMP GGator .

its just better , the issue is out in the open . All that value a trustworth media can aee what the media is doing GGator .

--------------------------------------------- WE Deplorables still support the TRUMP GGator .

Of course you do, that is the very nature of being a zealot. Just like the Obama faithful never gave up on their man, you will never give up on yours. I guess in some way I do have to admire your loyalty and dedication to the man.

---------------------------------------------------------- i guess that the 'doktor' went to court and the charges were judged GGator .

But they 'LET' him do it, surly you must think this is a miscarriage of justice.

Forum List

Back