The 2 Times America Had No Idea Where Barry Was...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The 1st time was when Benghazi was going down and Americans were needlessly being murdered because of his and Hillary's f*-up, after helping Al '9/11/01' Qaeda take over Libya.

The 2nd time is NOW, when his administration's crimes and treason are being exposed to the world....

Where ever he is I hope they get to him before he gets aids.

The 1st time was when Benghazi was going down and Americans were needlessly being murdered because of his and Hillary's f*-up, after helping Al '9/11/01' Qaeda take over Libya.

The 2nd time is NOW, when his administration's crimes and treason are being exposed to the world....
rewrite band on the run to be barak on the run...

Some clever business person should quickly put together an Obama version of 'Where's Waldo'.

They could have him hidden somewhere in crowds of famous communists, fascists, anti-colonialists, domestic terrorists, spies, traitors, dictators, terrorsists, illegals, etc....

'Where's Barry'...

:p

Some clever business person should quickly put together an Obama version of 'Where's Waldo'.

They could have him hidden somewhere in crowds of famous communists, fascists, anti-colonialists, domestic terrorists, spies, traitors, dictators, terrorsists, illegals, etc....

'Where's Barry'...

. Would be virtually impossible to find him then, because most of America has gone astray. Hide him among conservatives, and he'd stick out like a turd in a punch bowl... LOL

'Where's Barry'...

. Would be virtually impossible to find him then, because most of America has gone astray. Hide him among conservatives, and he'd stick out like a turd in a punch bowl... LOL
Most of America has not gone astray. It is the minority of seditious, treasonous, intolerant eadical leftists who were so determined to hold onto their ever-growing criminal chokehold on this country that they chose to betray this nation, engaging in treason in an attempt to overthrow the newly elected President.

This was a minority staging a political coup with the traitors holding critical positions of power that almost allowed them to get away with it.

The majority is waking up to this as more and more evidence comes out...

This is also why Barry is in 'hiding'...

I would bet if the DOJ announced the indictment of Barak Obama he would flee the country and gp into 'exile' as the kingpin behind this coup.

It is amazing no one has called for his questioning under oath by now...

'Where's Barry'...

:blahblah:

'Where's Barry'...

:blahblah:
You suck for too much Obama ass...

Where's Wald....er, Barry?

Anyone check the Kremlin....or the Nuslim Brotherhood...?

Where's Wald....er, Barry?

Anyone check the Kremlin....or the Nuslim Brotherhood...?
. I thought he had his resistance headquarters in Washington D.C. with Loretta Lynch and friends ? Anyone checked there ?

Oh brother . Ex prezs usually keep on the low. If obama was out in the press every day you’d be bitching about him not going away.

I remember when snowflakes like easyt65 bitched everyday that Obama wouldn’t shut up or how he couldn’t wait for him to leave office. Now he can’t go 24 hours without crying over him :lol:

What a fag :rofl:

BENGHAZI!!!!!

We know where George Bush was during 9-11

Reading "My pet goat"

When informed that we were under attack, Bush replied......Leave me alone, I need to find out how this turns out

Reading "My pet goat"

When informed that we were under attack, Bush replied......Leave me alone, I need to find out how this turns out
. You are unhinged in your hatred of Republicans. LOL :th_spinspin:

Reading "My pet goat"

Wow! A really dumb statement!

We know where he was ...on a two hour gay cruise aboard the minnow

branson-obama-reut.jpg

The 2nd time is NOW, when his administration's crimes and treason are being exposed to the world..

Give it a fucking rest, Queasy.......Try defending your orange clown instead...LOL

Forum List

Back