What makes Nines and NOT Schiff "believable"???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If you can address the question posed by the thread's title, then you have completely settled the argument over the dossier the FISA warrant, Carter Page, etc.....

"WHAT IS TRUMP HIDING BY NOT RELEASING THE SCHIFF MEMO???"

That is simple.

One has a (R) by their name and the other has a (D).

For a great many people that is all that matters.

True statement. If the concern was really about transparency and not B.S. partisan hackery like Nunes.....let both sides draft their reports, release them at the same time and let the American people decide.

Nunes is about as dishonest and douchebagery as politicians come.

Only idiots think the truth has sides ... :dunno:

The truth does not have sides, but those trying to sell it do. We will never know the truth because we will never get to see the actual underlying evidence. All we will continue to get is people's opinion of the truth.

If you can address the question posed by the thread's title, then you have completely settled the argument over the dossier the FISA warrant, Carter Page, etc.....

It is pretty obvious that schiff loaded up his memo with all sorts of sources and methods that he knew would result in his memo being not released. It's all smoke and mirrors designed to befuddle the dupes. Hello dupe!:bye1:

• Banned
It is pretty obvious that schiff loaded up his memo with all sorts of sources and methods that he knew would result in his memo being not released. It's all smoke and mirrors designed to befuddle the dupes. Hello dupe

"Brilliant" conclusion.......So, what other show comes after Hannity???

It already been published, I read it 8 times....

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg

It is pretty obvious that schiff loaded up his memo with all sorts of sources and methods that he knew would result in his memo being not released. It's all smoke and mirrors designed to befuddle the dupes. Hello dupe

No idea. i tend to watch PBS and CNN rather than fox.

Yet, you sound so normal...LOL.

Yet, you sound so normal...LOL.

Hey, just because I watch them doesn't mean I park my brain at the door. Sheesh!

Nunes isn’t believable at all. And the only people who pretend he is are trumploons.

I am on my yearly shut down of watching television, the only thing I turned on the television for this year was the Clemson Alabama game...

Forum List

Back