Trump - "Is there no such thing any longer as due process"

Trump is experiencing due process right now and is too F'n stupid to know it.
------------------------------- The TRUMP will work through whatever the enemy throws at him . But your comment reminds of a couple of 'dems' that threatened that the 'fbl knows how to go after the President Siete .

Trump continues to give ample reasons to investigate his lying old ass.

SOBEIT.

------------------------------- The TRUMP will work through whatever the enemy throws at him . But your comment reminds of a couple of 'dems' that threatened that the 'fbl knows how to go after the President Siete .

SOBEIT.
---------------------------------------------------------------- who cares about the investigation , thats unimportant and so far fruitless for YOU lefties . [russia russia , putin putin , impeach 45 ] --------- Siete !! [chuckle]

Name an unfairly accused, Tilly. Come on, you can do it, Lassie.
What are you struggling with here? ANY MAN deemed guilty Without due process. BTW - That would even apply to you - a man who admits he believes women are inferior to men :wink:
Oh and women too, since I hear a ?democrat woman has been accused of sexual harassment by 2 men. I hope she does not have her career/ life ruined on allegations alone. Nobody deserves that, imho.
I hope that’s clear enough for you.
No I'm simply asking you to identify one male (or female) who has been unfairly accused.

Not wanting to get into affording this thread any factual relevance, but due process is not applicable. Due Process only applies when THE GOVERNMENT does something to an individual regarding limited, and specified rights. Porter had no legal interest in keeping his job if his employer wanted to fire him. So his exes don't owe him any due process, nor did the gummit. So, rather than telling you that you're full of shit for even mentioning the term, I was attempting to CIVILLY ask you a simple question that might have some relevance.
--------------------------------------------- as already pointed out , the DUKE LACROSSE TEAM Ben .

Actually, the Duke lacrosse team doesn't count for an example here. Yes, a stripper said that they had raped her when she showed up. But, the place where that breaks down is that while some in the public arena wanted to say they were guilty and send them to jail, they STILL got their due process by getting a trial, and it was during the trial that the stripper was found to be lying and the charges were dropped.

SOBEIT.
---------------------------------------------------------------- who cares about the investigation , thats unimportant and so far fruitless for YOU lefties . [russia russia , putin putin , impeach 45 ] --------- Siete !! [chuckle]

TRUMP CARES ABUT AN INVESTIGATION .... THATS THE 1ST STEP IN DUE PROCESS.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRRRRRR

and all PORTER deserves is the same Due Process for the accuser to be taken seriously . These woman crying and whining is BS especially when they won't pursue charges and then the lefty media takes over BSailor .

What are you struggling with here? ANY MAN deemed guilty Without due process. BTW - That would even apply to you - a man who admits he believes women are inferior to men :wink:
Oh and women too, since I hear a ?democrat woman has been accused of sexual harassment by 2 men. I hope she does not have her career/ life ruined on allegations alone. Nobody deserves that, imho.
No I'm simply asking you to identify one male (or female) who has been unfairly accused.

Not wanting to get into affording this thread any factual relevance, but due process is not applicable. Due Process only applies when THE GOVERNMENT does something to an individual regarding limited, and specified rights. Porter had no legal interest in keeping his job if his employer wanted to fire him. So his exes don't owe him any due process, nor did the gummit. So, rather than telling you that you're full of shit for even mentioning the term, I was attempting to CIVILLY ask you a simple question that might have some relevance.
--------------------------------------------- as already pointed out , the DUKE LACROSSE TEAM Ben .

Actually, the Duke lacrosse team doesn't count for an example here. Yes, a stripper said that they had raped her when she showed up. But, the place where that breaks down is that while some in the public arena wanted to say they were guilty and send them to jail, they STILL got their due process by getting a trial, and it was during the trial that the stripper was found to be lying and the charges were dropped.

2/3RDS of these RW pukes argue to the death about something they know absolutely nothing about..

2/3RDS of these RW pukes argue to the death about something they know absolutely nothing about..

They fit Mark Twain's definition of patriot nicely.

Patriot. The one who hollers the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.

and all PORTER deserves is the same Due Process for the accuser to be taken seriously . These woman crying and whining is BS especially when they won't pursue charges and then the lefty media takes over BSailor .

maybe the accuser should ask Russia for help on national television.

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

Donald Trump: 'Is There No Such Thing Any Longer as Due Process?' - Breitbart

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.

Sure there is donnie, you will get your due process after your indictments are presented.

now all you need be concerned with are the 30 - 40 that are working under the same conditions that Porter was working under Ben .

plus the issues and power of unproven allegations and accusations have been brought to the forefront in many peoples minds Ben .

btw, for what it's worth, the two men who have been unfairly accused that I know of were Dustin Hoffman and Val Kilmer, both of whom are noted for being perfectionists and not too concerned with lesser mortals, and both guys had defenders come forward to deny accusations.

Porter should sue those two women for slander and clear his good name.

If he's innocent, then yeah, that would be a good idea. However.............if he's guilty and actually DID abuse those women, that would come out as well and he could possibly face criminal charges.

He's not gonna fight this though, he already knows there is too much information against him and he doesn't want to take the chance of going to jail. He's gonna hope this blows over and he can get a job somewhere else.

let the WEAK women bring charges BSailor !!

Both of the women have said that the last thing they wanted was to be put into the spotlight. I think they are going to let this blow over as well, and I think Porter is praying that they do so.

Besides, Porter is the one being slandered.

Forum List

Back