Trump is the weakest President in US history

Some voted for Donald Trump because he claimed he'd be a "strong" President to stare down leaders from other countries....and this last week has proven just how pathetically weak he is. Not only has Trump given away the farm to other strongman leaders around the world, he has significantly weakened the United States status in the world.

Yesterday, he made things WORSE with his pathetic explanation for his actions. He insulted everyone's intelligence with his dithering response he read and reiterated just how weak of a man he is. Sadly, it revealed that Donald Trump truly has no idea what he is doing on the international stage and it is difficult to see if he even understands what America's best interests are.

Trump is proving that he is the OPPOSITE of what some Trump supporters thought he'd be....he is a terrible negotiator and he is incredibly weak when actually posed with opposition. If he isn't behind his computer with a tweet, or within the friendly walls of FOX "News"....he is the weakest President in history. There is a reason he never gives interviews to real news agencies....because when he does, he ALWAYS looks like a fool. There is also a reason why he calls real news agencies "fake news"...because he needs to dodge reality to create his mirage of a Presidency. It is obvious to almost everybody now.

Isn't just me saying this...finally, there are a chorus of Republicans saying the same thing. I encourage you to read the article from long time Republican George Will titled, "Trump is a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man."

That only exists in your make believe world. Reality disagrees.

...and YET ANOTHER!

Trump himself says his supporters ARE the dumbest group of morons this country has to offer.....
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-fifth-avenue-comment/

Thank you for contributing to further evidence of the above.

Some voted for Donald Trump because he claimed he'd be a "strong" President to stare down leaders from other countries....and this last week has proven just how pathetically weak he is. Not only has Trump given away the farm to other strongman leaders around the world, he has significantly weakened the United States status in the world.

Yesterday, he made things WORSE with his pathetic explanation for his actions. He insulted everyone's intelligence with his dithering response he read and reiterated just how weak of a man he is. Sadly, it revealed that Donald Trump truly has no idea what he is doing on the international stage and it is difficult to see if he even understands what America's best interests are.

Trump is proving that he is the OPPOSITE of what some Trump supporters thought he'd be....he is a terrible negotiator and he is incredibly weak when actually posed with opposition. If he isn't behind his computer with a tweet, or within the friendly walls of FOX "News"....he is the weakest President in history. There is a reason he never gives interviews to real news agencies....because when he does, he ALWAYS looks like a fool. There is also a reason why he calls real news agencies "fake news"...because he needs to dodge reality to create his mirage of a Presidency. It is obvious to almost everybody now.

Isn't just me saying this...finally, there are a chorus of Republicans saying the same thing. I encourage you to read the article from long time Republican George Will titled, "Trump is a sad, embarrassing wreck of a man."
You're an idiot.

...and YET ANOTHER!

Trump himself says his supporters ARE the dumbest group of morons this country has to offer.....

FYI :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 18 July 2018 at 12:47
Subject: Trump still has my support, here's why.
To: {whitehouse, CIA, NSA}, {CNN}, {Dutch political parties}, {Dutch media outlets}

Hi all.

despite Trump's behavior over the past 2 weeks,
i do still support him.

even with several US media outlets (CNN, MSNBC, even Fox News after Helsinki) calling Trump's fitness for office in question, which is useful because it offsets Trump's often loud rhetoric and prompts him, enables him and forces him, to rectify it / clarify it / spin-it-around-a-bit the following days,

i don't see Trump doing stuff that actually undermines NATO.
in fact, NATO member states are forced by Trump to re-evaluate how much they let the US lead NATO, and that's a very good thing.

we also deserved that kick in the butt over defense spending, and we deserved that trade war, here in the EU.
Trump, in my view, didn't overdo it, if you take in all of his remarks (after the recent NATO meeting for instance, he said NATO was doing better than ever given how the EU has re-affirmed their increases in defense spending).
This all falls under political showmanship, and i think the EU leaders and other world leaders know it well.
The ones that don't understand it, are the US media, from CNN and MSNBC to even Fox News. Or maybe they do understand it, but choose to play their own role. That could be, and it would be a valid strategy by them.

i don't think Trump's diplomatic overtures to Russia and North-Korea are going to result in *big* wins, merely small wins like co-existing in Syria and perhaps getting an Russian OK for Iran to leave Syria, stuff like that,

but the demonizing of Russia and Putin that some channels like CNN are doing, is definitely not going to help the geopolitical situations at all.

i do think that the good-cop-bad-cop routine with Trump as the 1 good cop in the US government and the rest playing at least strict-cop,
will produce more positive results than a purely hard-line approach (which would be for instance : more sanctions on Russia to stop them from trying election interference in the future) that is sometimes seen promoted on CNN by some of the commentators they air.

ultimately, stopping election interference should be a defensive game, not an offensively-played one. an offensive strategy (sanctions, counter-hacking, threat of military force, increase military drills in places the offending side doesn't like) will only muddle the waters and constantly threaten to escalate something that doesn't need to escalate at all (by playing it defensively).

that means for instance that you build digital election machines that can't be hacked at all and have their source-codes published to prove this in peer-reviews.

that also means you regulate social media to the extent of preventing user data sharing on a large scale, ban unsolicited private messages, etc, etc. remember : state actors can pose as any company or individual to try to acquire user data and post automated messages to other users.

i emplore CNN in particular to push for this solution rather than the hardline approach against Russia.

i doubt Trump himself has much appetite to regulate social media to harden it against election fraud / interference.
neither perhaps will the rest of the US political scene.
after all, they may believe this is something that can give them an edge if left unregulated.

in the absence of regulation of social media, US mass media could put on repeat warnings to take everything one reads on the internet with not just a grain of salt but a whole bag of salt, especially if it invokes big emotions.
if it invokes big emotions, the best thing a citizen can do is to block the entire account it's posted from, because it's probably manipulation based on at least exaggeration and context falsification and at worst based on (near-)complete lies.
the best place to get your election advice as a citizen these days, is from established mass media outlets and trustworthy election-choice-help (web-)apps.. they are the only ones held accountable for providing truth-based advice, and frankly the only ones with a commercial interest to keep doing that.
there's no shame in making the public aware of both of these facts, at all.

too much is played offensively these days. more sanctions against governments that are out of line, more drone strikes whenever terrorists strike... offensive strategies certainly serve a good purpose from time to time,
but as a general rule : if you can defend using defensive measures only, then DO NOT RESORT TO OFFENSIVE STRATEGIES/TOOLS TO *TRY* TO PREVENT *REPEATS* OF WHAT YOU DONT WANT HAPPENING.

Rope-A-Dope. K.O.

Sure...because you say so. (eyeroll) Guess there is ONE thing Trump hasn't lied about. His supporters ARE the dumbest group of morons this country has to offer.....

Snope-A-Dope (n): One who chooses ideological sub-strata from the roulette wheel "facts" provided by on-the-line magic eight balls from which to then profess publicly, a reality based upon the same.

In other words....we shouldn't believe what Trump said or video of what he said during the press conference? Yep....that's believable? (eyeroll)

Like I said above: His supporters ARE the dumbest group of morons this country has to offer.....and he knows it.

Not at all. Question everything. Not just the "facts" you find pleasing or ones supporting your long running narrative. Dig deeper. This so-called running commentary of anti-patriotic hate for your President is the shallowest of arguments for its justification. Jump off the bandwagon. Then investigate, impartial in mind, take your time. If after doing that, you remain of the same mind as expressed here today, by all means, hate away.

Sorry son, I'm the one fighting FOR American interests and FOR American intelligence agencies and FOR the democracy that makes America what it is. You are the one fighting FOR a single person who has been proven to lie to your face over and over and over again. Calling Trump's lies for what they are....lies....is not "hate", as you put it. It is calling for a POTUS to be truthful and to have the best interests of America at heart.....Trump doesn't. He's proven that time and time again.

Ask yourself, see, has our President convinced you of being a bad actor, or was it the media? Did your sitting, elected, American CINC betray your sense of being an American, or has CNN, MSNBC and HuffPost "educated" your opinion. It is not too late to free your mind from their mouthpieces and conduct your thoughts outside the shadow of their 24/7 commandments that you record and repeat their meta-narrative, here, in public, on the internet. Now, now more than five minutes ago, your country needs patriotic unity in the face of countless bad actors conspiring within and without her borders--the Christiane Amanpours of the world among the worst of them.

FYI :

To: {whitehouse, CIA, NSA}, {CNN}, {Dutch political parties}, {Dutch media outlets}

Hi all.

i do still support him.

even with several US media outlets (CNN, MSNBC, even Fox News after Helsinki) calling Trump's fitness for office in question, which is useful because it offsets Trump's often loud rhetoric and prompts him, enables him and forces him, to rectify it / clarify it / spin-it-around-a-bit the following days,

in fact, NATO member states are forced by Trump to re-evaluate how much they let the US lead NATO, and that's a very good thing.

we also deserved that kick in the butt over defense spending, and we deserved that trade war, here in the EU.
Trump, in my view, didn't overdo it, if you take in all of his remarks (after the recent NATO meeting for instance, he said NATO was doing better than ever given how the EU has re-affirmed their increases in defense spending).
This all falls under political showmanship, and i think the EU leaders and other world leaders know it well.
The ones that don't understand it, are the US media, from CNN and MSNBC to even Fox News. Or maybe they do understand it, but choose to play their own role. That could be, and it would be a valid strategy by them.

i don't think Trump's diplomatic overtures to Russia and North-Korea are going to result in *big* wins, merely small wins like co-existing in Syria and perhaps getting an Russian OK for Iran to leave Syria, stuff like that,

but the demonizing of Russia and Putin that some channels like CNN are doing, is definitely not going to help the geopolitical situations at all.

i do think that the good-cop-bad-cop routine with Trump as the 1 good cop in the US government and the rest playing at least strict-cop,
will produce more positive results than a purely hard-line approach (which would be for instance : more sanctions on Russia to stop them from trying election interference in the future) that is sometimes seen promoted on CNN by some of the commentators they air.

ultimately, stopping election interference should be a defensive game, not an offensively-played one. an offensive strategy (sanctions, counter-hacking, threat of military force, increase military drills in places the offending side doesn't like) will only muddle the waters and constantly threaten to escalate something that doesn't need to escalate at all (by playing it defensively).

that means for instance that you build digital election machines that can't be hacked at all and have their source-codes published to prove this in peer-reviews.

that also means you regulate social media to the extent of preventing user data sharing on a large scale, ban unsolicited private messages, etc, etc. remember : state actors can pose as any company or individual to try to acquire user data and post automated messages to other users.

i emplore CNN in particular to push for this solution rather than the hardline approach against Russia.

i doubt Trump himself has much appetite to regulate social media to harden it against election fraud / interference.
after all, they may believe this is something that can give them an edge if left unregulated.

in the absence of regulation of social media, US mass media could put on repeat warnings to take everything one reads on the internet with not just a grain of salt but a whole bag of salt, especially if it invokes big emotions.
if it invokes big emotions, the best thing a citizen can do is to block the entire account it's posted from, because it's probably manipulation based on at least exaggeration and context falsification and at worst based on (near-)complete lies.
the best place to get your election advice as a citizen these days, is from established mass media outlets and trustworthy election-choice-help (web-)apps.. they are the only ones held accountable for providing truth-based advice, and frankly the only ones with a commercial interest to keep doing that.

too much is played offensively these days. more sanctions against governments that are out of line, more drone strikes whenever terrorists strike... offensive strategies certainly serve a good purpose from time to time,
but as a general rule : if you can defend using defensive measures only, then DO NOT RESORT TO OFFENSIVE STRATEGIES/TOOLS TO *TRY* TO PREVENT *REPEATS* OF WHAT YOU DONT WANT HAPPENING.

Imagine if Bush had stood on a stage with Osama Bin Laden calling him a "strong leader" after 911. Just because the attack on the country was digital, doesn't make it less pervasive. What Trump did was no different......we just don't have the smoldering twin towers as a backdrop.

Sure...because you say so. (eyeroll) Guess there is ONE thing Trump hasn't lied about. His supporters ARE the dumbest group of morons this country has to offer.....

Snope-A-Dope (n): One who chooses ideological sub-strata from the roulette wheel "facts" provided by on-the-line magic eight balls from which to then profess publicly, a reality based upon the same.

In other words....we shouldn't believe what Trump said or video of what he said during the press conference? Yep....that's believable? (eyeroll)

Like I said above: His supporters ARE the dumbest group of morons this country has to offer.....and he knows it.

Not at all. Question everything. Not just the "facts" you find pleasing or ones supporting your long running narrative. Dig deeper. This so-called running commentary of anti-patriotic hate for your President is the shallowest of arguments for its justification. Jump off the bandwagon. Then investigate, impartial in mind, take your time. If after doing that, you remain of the same mind as expressed here today, by all means, hate away.

Sorry son, I'm the one fighting FOR American interests and FOR American intelligence agencies and FOR the democracy that makes America what it is. You are the one fighting FOR a single person who has been proven to lie to your face over and over and over again. Calling Trump's lies for what they are....lies....is not "hate", as you put it. It is calling for a POTUS to be truthful and to have the best interests of America at heart.....Trump doesn't. He's proven that time and time again.

Ask yourself, see, has our President convinced you of being a bad actor, or was it the media? Did your sitting, elected, American CINC betray your sense of being an American, or has CNN, MSNBC and HuffPost "educated" your opinion. It is not too late to free your mind from their mouthpieces and conduct your thoughts outside the shadow of their 24/7 commandments that you record and repeat their meta-narrative, here, in public, on the internet. Now, now more than five minutes ago, your country needs patriotic unity in the face of countless bad actors conspiring within and without her borders--the Christiane Amanpours of the world among the worst of them.

Sorry goober.....watched the press conference and Trump's ridiculous backtrack. Don't need anyone to tell me just how ridiculous that whole display was, it was obvious to any impartial observer. Trump is weak....he proved it again....and he weakened the country. PLUS, we don't know what this weak man said to Putin behind closed doors because that weak man wouldn't allow anyone else in the room.

We need PATRIOTIC unity....absolutely correct.....however, it is impossible to do so around a President who doesn't want to understand what America's interests are.

Imagine if Bush had stood on a stage with Osama Bin Laden calling him a "strong leader" after 911. Just because the attack on the country was digital, doesn't make it less pervasive. What Trump did was no different......we just don't have the smoldering twin towers as a backdrop.

Exactly because this was a bloodless digital attack instead of a physical attack, and because it's likely to continue if allowed to sow internal dissent[1] and outward diplomatic/financial aggression[2] like it does now[1] and is being put forth as the only solution[2],

do you need to treat this as a defensive-strength problem, like i described in my post.

FYI :

Hi all.

i do still support him.

Date: 18 July 2018 at 7:08am
Subject: Your post
To: Peacefan Netherlands

tl;dr

I think the weakest President was James Monroe.

That guy couldn't benchpress 130.

Nah, that would be James Madison on the other hand given that Madison was a hobbit bench pressing 130 is a way too much to expect. :D

Dude, are you smoking crack? Madison would kick Monroe's ASS! Monroe couldn't even crawl into the ring with Madison. And even if Monroe was meekly trying to roll under the ropes, Madison would sneak up and hit him from behind with a chair!

Sorry goober.....watched the press conference and Trump's ridiculous backtrack. Don't need anyone to tell me just how ridiculous that whole display was, it was obvious to any impartial observer. Trump is weak....he proved it again....and he weakened the country. PLUS, we don't know what this weak man said to Putin behind closed doors because that weak man wouldn't allow anyone else in the room.

We need PATRIOTIC unity....absolutely correct.....however, it is impossible to do so around a President who doesn't want to understand what America's interests are.

Well then . . . I am afraid Polly does want a cracker. Squawk!^^

...and YET ANOTHER!

Hey, you posted that stupidity, I called it out as it is, what does that make you? Dumber than I am. Thanks for playing loser.

I think the weakest President was James Monroe.

That guy couldn't benchpress 130.

Nah, that would be James Madison on the other hand given that Madison was a hobbit bench pressing 130 is a way too much to expect. :D

Dude, are you smoking crack? Madison would kick Monroe's ASS! Monroe couldn't even crawl into the ring with Madison. !

You're right, Monroe wouldn't crawl into the ring with Madison, even the Dark Lord knows that you don't mess with hobbits and rings.

As far as the crack smoking goes, I haven't done that since I switched to heroine.

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!" -- Gollum

Last edited:

Well then . . . I am afraid Polly does want a cracker. Squawk!^^

THAT is what you reply with.....okay????????

...and YET ANOTHER!

Hey, you posted that stupidity, I called it out as it is, what does that make you? Dumber than I am. Thanks for playing loser.

My argument has video evidence of Trump's contradictions and weakness along with opinions from members of Trump's own party. Your argument has.....well your opinion. Sorry slappy....I win.

Sorry slappy....I win.

Congratulations....
ArjxiZB.jpg

When you grow a pair and can actually pose an argument that doesn't involve a stupid meme.....we'll talk.....

But you don't 'talk', you're just a propaganda outlet for Mueller and the vast Russian conspiracy cult

And there's nothing wrong with memes just because you don't like the subject

1d6n8z.jpg

:funnyface:

You don't get what a conspiracy "theory" is.....a theory is a belief that is held that is unproven. We have all intelligence agencies (and now even Trump..kind of) saying that Russia meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump win. We have indictments based on investigations and evidence. These are tangible things I can point to. You have your own "theory".

Perfect example....you call me "propaganda" for Mueller (of all people) simply because I call out the fact that indictments were made of both Russians AND Trump campaign officials. Plus, we have all intelligence agencies in the US stating that Russia has and continues to wage a cyber war against us. You have ??????????????????????????????

However, what you portray here is an obvious tactic by Trump and his supporters.....accuse us of what you are doing yourself. It's painfully obvious.

Forum List

Back