Trump is the first president since 1941 to have no science advisor.

Lol, only a "stupid moron" (you know that's redundant and makes you sound like a "stupid moron" right?) Could possibly understand the nonsense that spews from you on a daily basis.
A man with Tits and penis, is mentally challenged.
A women with Vagina and cuts her tits off and grows a beard, is mentally challenged.

The only nonsense is from you moronic imbeciles, and now you resort to Rules for Radicals, and just insult, instead of debate.. Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa..You guys are too fucking funny.
What does all of that crap have to do with the *president* and his denial of science?

You are still just splattering verbal diarrhea everywhere.

The irony of this post is almost tangible.
It's become obvious that conservatives don't know the meaning of the word "irony".

I think you need to tell your babysitter that posting such deflections only makes you and her look pretty stupid.
Lol, weak.

Better than some of the other morons here but still.lacking in origianlity and "sting".

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaaa….".Science denying conservatives" from the morons on the left who think that XX chromosomes make you anything you want and XY chromosomes you are female...….
Uh...whut are you babbling about?
Ah, yep only stupid morons don't understand what I just posted.
Lol, only a "stupid moron" (you know that's redundant and makes you sound like a "stupid moron" right?) Could possibly understand the nonsense that spews from you on a daily basis.
A women with Vagina and cuts her tits off and grows a beard, is mentally challenged.

The only nonsense is from you moronic imbeciles, and now you resort to Rules for Radicals, and just insult, instead of debate.. Bwaaaaahhhaaaaa..You guys are too fucking funny.
What does all of that crap have to do with the *president* and his denial of science?

The only verbal diarrhea spewed is from the left..once again, a man with boobs, you think is normal....Bwaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaaa..you so funny.

He doesn't believe in science. Mostly I think because he doesn't understand it. He's kinda stupid.
Correct. Most importantly, his base doesn't understand it , and therefore despises and fears it. If his base liked science, Trump would at least pretend to be the most amazing scientists that has ever lived. But, sinvmce they despise it, he is free to piss on it.
Normal people have learned science as it should be, not some fucked up bullshit you Marxist mother fuckers deem upon US...

Uh...whut are you babbling about?
Ah, yep only stupid morons don't understand what I just posted.

The only verbal diarrhea spewed is from the left..once again, a man with boobs, you think is normal....Bwaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaaa..you so funny.
Somebody get a mop, andaronjim opened his mouth again.

The left is demanding that science be replaced entirely by voodoo. Science must fall.

You would think that because your kind thinks science is a faith.

Tell us what you know about math and science deany.

No, it would take too long. I prefer to post everything Republicans know. Which would only take a minute.

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.

6% of Scientists are Republican

I seriously doubt that.

Tell me deany...how much math did you take. Calculus....ODE's...PDE's ? How much ?

I am curious.

Most engineers are conservatives. They are the practical ones.

Actually, you need to be a problem solver and creative to be an engineer.
Hardly conservative characteristics. Wouldn't you say?

The left is demanding that science be replaced entirely by voodoo. Science must fall.

No, it would take too long. I prefer to post everything Republicans know. Which would only take a minute.

C'mon deanny...you shithead liar.

You are pathological.

It's why I post links. So pathological liars can call me a pathological liar.

You are pathological.

What does party affiliation have to do with science? Shouldn't they have no connection? Oh, wait, in liberal lalaland science is all about politics.

You are pathological.

What does party affiliation have to do with science? Shouldn't they have no connection? Oh, wait, in liberal lalaland science is all about politics.
The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

It's common sense. If people believe college is bad for America, they won't have good things to say about science. Ta Dah!

You are pathological.

It's common sense. If people believe college is bad for America, they won't have good things to say about science. Ta Dah!

Wow, I wish I had known before I invested all those years in the universities.

Oh, wait, in liberal lalaland science is all about politics.
You must be fucking smoking crack. It is Newt Gingrich and his politicization of climate science that is responsible for the embarrassing, idiot deniers that populated the republican party. It is the republican evangelical dumbfucks that have the country embroiled in court battles to keep the evolution deniers from skewing the science curriculum in classrooms. It is the republican science deniers trying to undercut NASA's climate studies and the EPA efforts to combat known environmental threats.

You are pathological.

No, you've told us nothing about how much you know about math or science.

You seem to be a great advocate...but you don't know what you are talking about.

Science can be as political as it gets.....

I seriously doubt that.

Tell me deany...how much math did you take. Calculus....ODE's...PDE's ? How much ?

I am curious.

Most engineers are conservatives. They are the practical ones.

Actually, you need to be a problem solver and creative to be an engineer.
Hardly conservative characteristics. Wouldn't you say?

Most engineers are conservative.

They understand the real world.

The definition of engineering includes the world "economically".

That is a conservative characteristic.

Most "scientists" are not conservative. They work in labs an do a lot of ressearch that has no value. That does not bother them.... they have their heads in the clouds. They often produce stuff that people "should" need or "should" want with not clue as to what is really needed or wanted.

When something good is produced...it gets turned over to engineers to make happen....in the most "economical" way possible.

So, tell us Deany....how much math do you know ?

You are pathological.

Your links are part of your lies.

Who cares that 6% of scientists are republicans. I'd be scared if there were more. Scientists are not very practical. Hence they tend to be left leaning.....after all it fits like a glove.

You somehow imply that is bad mark on conservatives.

That's total crap.

Tell us Deany...how much science were you trained in ?

You are pathological.

No, it's incredibly poor logic on your part. Something that you seem to be consistent in.

This has nothing to do with science and math that is shown here. However, most conservatives believe colleges are schools of indoctrination for the left. That has been clearly spelled out in the previous years.

So, why would conservatives be opposed to college....science...or indoctrination.

Common sense......???? Please tell us how much statistical training you've had deany. Or maybe your are kinetics major where you can generated rate constants and reaction coefficients for non-elementary reactions. How about it deany tells us what you got your PHD in.

Forum List

Back