Trump is setting the stage for riots of his impending defeat.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why is it when the polls showed this clown leading, no words of "rigged" was being uttered by Trump. He used it with his own camp until they annoited him King of the party, than it was dropped. Now that the polls show Hilllary leading, the word resurfaces again. It is of my conclusion, Trump is secretly sending messages of anarchy to his supporters should he lose this election. Its a bad bad move on his part, but one shouldn't expect less from a man, who clearly hates america!!

Why is it when the polls showed this clown leading, no words of "rigged" was being uttered by Trump. He used it with his own camp until they annoited him King of the party, than it was dropped. Now that the polls show Hilllary leading, the word resurfaces again. It is of my conclusion, Trump is secretly sending messages of anarchy to his supporters should he lose this election. Its a bad bad move on his part, but one shouldn't expect less from a man, who clearly hates america!!

Do you feel under some kind of pressure to justify your existence with spewing crap like that??

• Banned

Do you feel under some kind of pressure to justify your existence with spewing crap like that??
I don't make the news, I just report it and folks you heard it here first!!

Is this a dog whistle?
Trump is very cunning and is noted for starting shit.....like the violence at his rallies. I stand firm by this.....just wait and see!!
I'm not a Trump supporter.

Are you saying he is going to be leading riots in the streets?

I'm aware of those who say they will riot and kill if he is elected.

Which is it?

If HRC wins, you will see a wave of passive resistance and civil disobedience like you have never seen before.

Riots? Nah. That's for children.

No, the only passive resistance that you will see on the part of the 'Conservatives' is that which you see at present. They will continue to refuse to work. And we in the blue states will have to continue to support their lazy asses.

How many screws would you estimate you've got loose?

Don't worry, white people arent going to destroy cities if they don't get their way.

No, the only passive resistance that you will see on the part of the 'Conservatives' is that which you see at present. They will continue to refuse to work. And we in the blue states will have to continue to support their lazy asses.

You don't have to support them; you choose to support them, so stop complaining.

Conservatives don't riot. That's what leftists do

no. they raise arms against federal officers.

Hardly. Aside from the Bundy tards, I can't recall any other instances of such a thing happening. I can, however, point out dozens and dozens of instances of leftists getting violent when they don't get their way. It's not even a remotely close ratio.

Hardly. Aside from the Bundy tards, I can't recall any other instances of such a thing happening. I can, however, point out dozens and dozens of instances of leftists getting violent when they don't get their way. It's not even a remotely close ratio.

And even then the only person shot was one of the guys taking part in the takeover, and just that one.

For all the firepower they had it didn't end up in a bloodbath.

I'm not going to argue that there aren't people on the left who do that. i'll also point to randy weaver, david Koresh and the other

but the left isn't homogeneous and a lot of the left isn't even democrats (as you found out with the Bernie bros).

so my issue is having that associated solely with democrats. that would be like saying "rightists" burn crosses because the kkk supports republican candidates.

You are confusing Trump with 'bring a gun to a fight" Obama. Obabble wants nothing more than to terrorize the country with the prospect of the race war he's been ginning up since 2009.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back