Hey, Where are the Threads on the Hillary Bounce of 7 points?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump got a supposed 6 point bounce and everyone loses their shit. Hils got 7 and its all quiet.

What? We dont believe polls no mo? :badgrin:

Shouldn't you be directing this question to your fellow left wingers as they are the ones who should be starting them? FYI I said Trump would get a convention bounce and he did I also said Hillary would get one and she did.

Wow, so impressive. Every candidate gets a bounce after their convention. You probably predict that water is wet or fish swim also. Blowing everyones minds

Shouldn't you be directing this question to your fellow left wingers as they are the ones who should be starting them? FYI I said Trump would get a convention bounce and he did I also said Hillary would get one and she did.

Wow, so impressive. Every candidate gets a bounce after their convention. You probably predict that water is wet or fish swim also. Blowing everyones minds
Since you claim to have known this and the Clinton bounce is no surprise to you and it was predictable then starting a thread about it is pretty stupid.

Since you claim to have known this and the Clinton bounce is no surprise to you and it was predictable then starting a thread about it is pretty stupid.

Is it? Were the threads last week stupid too? Or just this one, this week, when Hillary's bounce comes in?

Is it? Were the threads last week stupid too? Or just this one, this week, when Hillary's bounce comes in?
Yes they were the only thing they proved is that there are conservative versions of you.

Polls go up, polls go down. I'm wondering how you can support a candidate who can't be trusted with national security. A candidate who used her office to enrich herself and her hubby. You know, they made a couple hundred million in a few short years? This isn't counting the billions in the foundation. How'd they do that honestly. They didn't.

Forum List

Back