Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

Have you ever bought a car then failed to return it to the dealer? Why did you not do it.

Oh, it was YOUR CAR you fucking moron.

Trump was President.. The unknown in this is zero. He had the right, no matter what some leftist looser on a message board says. Pssst, that was you ...
Thinking a document is declassify, isn’t declassifying it. There is a procedure. He is a thief and traitor, which we knew when he started taking money from Russia and humping Putin. . .

Trump was President and could take them, your consent is not required
Biden was NOT President and could NOT take them, you consent is irrelevant
Nope, there is a procedure he didn’t follow. Thinking isn’t a procedure. President has to notify people that he’s going to give up secrets to Putin. It’s good to know

yes he does,, he can give anyperson a government document to take home with them as theirs anytime he wants,,
Nope. Those government documents never belong to the person. They always belong to the government and must be returned to the government when they are no longer needed.

Thinking a document is declassify, isn’t declassifying it. There is a procedure. He is a thief and traitor, which we knew when he started taking money from Russia and humping Putin. . .

I asked this before. So how does he declassify it since that isn't in the law?

That you apply that vagueness against Trump but everyone in the world knows you would give a Biden a total pass in the exact same situation is the point. Give it up, you're a total fail.

And you also say he "didn't" declassify it as if you have a fucking clue

Nope. Those government documents never belong to the person. They always belong to the government and must be returned to the government when they are no longer needed.
you forgot to add the link to back up that claim,,

I have asked before,, did he have the only copies or were other copies avalable??

if he had the only copy I could see why the library if congress would want a copy if it,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Have you ever bought a car then failed to return it to the dealer? Why did you not do it.

Oh, it was YOUR CAR you fucking moron.

Trump was President.. The unknown in this is zero. He had the right, no matter what some leftist looser on a message board says. Pssst, that was you ...
Sorry but that’s NOT the case.

Those docs were NOT his in any sense of that word

Games? The dipshit accused me of something I did not do. I notice he has not pointed out where I said what he claims.

I think kaz just has reading comprehension issues.

My question is so simple, I'm not the one who can't read.

Trump was President, President can take the documents.

Biden was Senator and Veep, they can't take the documents.

You can't answer the question how it can possibly be illegal for Trump to take them and legal for Biden.

I'm not the one with reading issues, Lying Piece of Shit

Sorry but that’s NOT the case.

Those docs were NOT his in any sense of that word

So you're disputing the President can take classified documents? And yet you still have zero repercussions for Biden the Senator and Veep for taking them.

What are you going to do if I'm right they can? Admit you are full of shit and don't have a clue?

Now show the part where Biden can take them as Senator and Veep and keep them in his garage.

Hypocrisy is the constant companion of Democrats

thata would bring into question is what he had the only copy or do other copies exist,,

if others exist he can have them,, if not he would be obligated to allow them to get copies of the original,,

Now show the part where Biden can take them as Senator and Veep and keep them in his garage.

Hypocrisy is the constant companion of Democrats

If Biden broke the law, then push to have him prosecuted for it.

I asked this before. So how does he declassify it since that isn't in the law?

That you apply that vagueness against Trump but everyone in the world knows you would give a Biden a total pass in the exact same situation is the point. Give it up, you're a total fail.

And you also say he "didn't" declassify it as if you have a fucking clue
Well first bubba, as commander in chief, you notify people with a need to know who protect this company. That’s part if your oath of office. Well, did you take that oath when in the military ? We fking did.

Forum List

Back