tRump is now 72 in a supersonic whirlwind of his own treasonous nature, so whats next?

william104

Oct 16, 2018
It appears when one is consumed with treason, evil, hate, ignorance and a false sense of who they think they are, it comes to the point there is no use for them to be a burden on the world any longer at corrupting everything in sight and cause global leaders to lose their own souls. This is to the point, nature takes over when idiots refuse to remedy themselves against their wayward ways. This is because of some deranged reasons thinking they can win at running with this slave of the devil tRump and his operatives who are obsessed with all that is corrupt, negative, deranged and ultimately against God's will who is one's maker and breaker. As such, unless tRump is running a Olympic champion race of treason and destruction against humanity and the deplorable toxic swamp he has immersed himself in, what is there left for this fool who sold his soul to the devil to gain the world for a short amount of time? I do not either envy or pity tRump and may he reap what he has sown against humanity and ultimately God.

tRump is now 72 in a supersonic whirlwind of his own treasonous nature, so whats next?

NeXT was a company that Steve Jobs founded in 1985, after he was driven out of Apple Computer. It built a line of computers that were years ahead of their time. Alas, they were not marketed very well, and did not sell very well. Eventually Apple ended up buying up what was left of NeXT, and using NeXT's operating system as the basis for MacOS X, to replace the outdated operating system that Macintoshes were still running. In the deal Steve Jobs was back in as Apple's CEO.

For crying out loud, you've gone past full retard here.

CccNAA3UkAEHIhy.jpg

It appears when one is consumed with treason, evil, hate, ignorance and a false sense of who they think they are, it comes to the point there is no use for them to be a burden on the world any longer at corrupting everything in sight and cause global leaders to lose their own souls. This is to the point, nature takes over when idiots refuse to remedy themselves against their wayward ways. This is because of some deranged reasons thinking they can win at running with this slave of the devil tRump and his operatives who are obsessed with all that is corrupt, negative, deranged and ultimately against God's will who is one's maker and breaker. As such, unless tRump is running a Olympic champion race of treason and destruction against humanity and the deplorable toxic swamp he has immersed himself in, what is there left for this fool who sold his soul to the devil to gain the world for a short amount of time? I do not either envy or pity tRump and may he reap what he has sown against humanity and ultimately God.

Running for president, and winning, was probably the biggest mistake Trump has ever made. Surely he had to know that his whole life would be exposed. He's a moron!

48358306_2022477414456611_1601967211646287872_n.jpg

Running for president, and winning, was probably the biggest mistake Trump has ever made. Surely he had to know that his whole life would be exposed. He's a moron!

48358306_2022477414456611_1601967211646287872_n.jpg

Oh sweet Lord....

0510c006b3b3217586256650383e65c60d77c0-wm.jpg

The DNCMSM has gaslighted you. As such, you have a severe case of TDS. Seek medical help ASAP.

Or...simply stop consuming DNCMSM programming and your sanity MIGHT return.

Now the Trumptards are saying, "who knew"? Yes, who knew despite all the bells & whistles that Donnie Boy was a corrupt, unhinged, know nothing blowhard? Who knew despite all the warning signs that a Trump Presidency would be the biggest disaster to strike this country since WW2? Who knew that Trump would destroy everything this Country stands for because he secretely hates everything it does stand for?

Ok, then.

We will mark you as a no for Trump in 2020.

What’s next? Hopefully cardiac arrest.

Next is winning in 2020...

Not unless things change dramatically, the current circumstances and trajectory indicate that Donny might not even win the Republicrat Nomination for 2020, let alone a general election against a Democrat with any modicum of credibility.

Of course a lot of things can change in two years but unless President Twitter gets his act together I suspect that at best he's a one and done, at worst he's going to get himself removed from office.

Not unless things change dramatically, the current circumstances and trajectory indicate that Donny might not even win the Republicrat Nomination for 2020, let alone a general election against a Democrat with any modicum of credibility.

Of course a lot of things can change in two years but unless President Twitter gets his act together I suspect that at best he's a one and done, at worst he's going to get himself removed from office.

The only way Trump is not the GOP nominee in 2020 is if Mueller nails him with a conspiracy charge and the dems impeach, and the GOP Senate throws him out. There is no one else that the GOP base would support over Trump, especially if the economy is still strong.
Kasich and Flake can try their luck in 2024. The good news for Trump is that the dems have no one of stature to put up against him.

The only way Trump is not the GOP nominee in 2020 is if Mueller nails him with a conspiracy charge and the dems impeach, and the GOP Senate throws him out. There is no one else that the GOP base would support over Trump, especially if the economy is still strong.
If things keep going the way they are I don't think Trump can count on the magnitude of support from the GOP that you think he can, his support has already dwindled dramatically among wealthy Republicans (those with over $1 million in investable assets) and that's before all the mess with Mattis and he's already on thin ice with the Party Establishment which are starting to openly question his competence.

Kasich and Flake can try their luck in 2024. The good news for Trump is that the dems have no one of stature to put up against him.
Kasich maybe, Flake would be a very big long shot if he even decides to run, then there's a whole host of others that could potentially challenge him (like for example Cruz or Rubio), he might pull it out but he'll get badly bruised in the process.

As far as the Democrats go they have Uncle Joe and Elizabeth Warren that are probably credible enough and of course the possibility that someone of populist appeal comes out unexpectedly (like President Nimrod did in 2008).

Like I said, anything can happen in two years but if things keep going the way they are I don't see any happy endings for Team Trump.

There is no mess with Mattis. Trump ran on getting out of unnecessary wars that we can't afford. I believe that getting out of Syria and AFG are net positives with voters, even if the MSM and establishment are opposed. (its not their kids doing the fighting) If the wealthy donors want commie democrats in-charge they can donate to them, see what it gets them.

According to the latest polls its: Biden, Bernie, Beto, Klobuchar, Sherrod, Spartacus, and Kamala
Ranking the Top Democratic Presidential Candidates for 2020
Biden is an old white guy, Bernie isn't a democrat, so Beto looks like a contender.
In case you forgot how Trump beat the odds in 2016, take a look at the MSM's promotion of Hillary, and then recall how the FBI and DOJ and Obama intel community spied and lied and helped Hillary with her Steele Dossier and FISA warrants to beat Trump...

I agree and suspect chances are good Trump gets removed from office. Whether it will be justified is another matter. I suspect a big part of this is the Ruling Class really likes the easy controlled Pence, a well known imperialist warmonger.

Unfortunately this one is representative of the thought processes of the far left.

I am certainly praying that you will have a heart attack.

I am certainly praying that you will have a heart attack.
Lol you pathetic little retard :itsok:

Forum List

Back