Trump is Making Obama look Like a Flash in The Pan

No establishment GOP 3rd party candidate will have anything but little appeal for Dems.

The fact is that Trump will be the weakest candidate we have fielded since 1964.

Weaker then Dole? McCain? Romney? You have to be kidding.

Trump has much bigger negatives

Only to those who have to try and defend Mrs Tuluza Clinton. I really can't imagine that anyone on your side ever had anything good to say about McCain, Romney or Dole. If you did I don't remember it. For crying out loud the left is still beating on Romney.

Obama legacy

Stopped a depression
Obamacare
Saved auto industry and banks
Gay rights/same sex marriage
Killed bin laden
Got us out of Iran and Afghanistan
Recognized Cuba
Iran nuclear deal

Fundamental change

The first is laughable.
2-7 are nonsense, useless and/or damaging to the country.
The last? Well, who has signed the "Iran nuclear deal"? Speak up lad.

And keep in mind should the election go against the Democrats, much of Obama's eight years could be done away within the 15 seconds between the next president taking the oath and beginning his inaugural speech.

No question Obama stopped an economic collapse

Like it or not, Obamacare will be a lasting legacy and will be around for generations
Much like Nixon opening relations with China, Obama will be remembered for opening relations with Cuba after 50 years
Bin Laden is dead...celebrate it

No question in your mind, that is for sure.

Again, Trump is not my pick, Cruz is. But its looking like Trump will be the one. Now I need to really think about voting for Trump. You see, not just me, but many Americans are in the same position. And Trumps popularity is growing by leaps and bounds. The Trump hysteria makes all the swooning for Obama in 08, then to some degree in 12, look like minor leagues.

Obama did fundamentally change America. He has punished her for the last 8 years and doing so, essentially made Trump like a culture, and he grew

-Geaux
Of course a communist like you will vote for Cruz, your Cuban Canadian messiah.

Again, Trump is not my pick, Cruz is. But its looking like Trump will be the one. Now I need to really think about voting for Trump. You see, not just me, but many Americans are in the same position. And Trumps popularity is growing by leaps and bounds. The Trump hysteria makes all the swooning for Obama in 08, then to some degree in 12, look like minor leagues.

Obama did fundamentally change America. He has punished her for the last 8 years and doing so, essentially made Trump like a culture, and he grew

-Geaux

I really think that Obama's popularity with the left is the result of democratic politicians making promises for years and never really holding to them. I also kind of think a lot of people didn't like the war with Iraq and saw president Bush's actions as unnecessary. At the time, the clintons all agreed with invading Iraq which probably turned off those who were passinately against Persian Gulf War II. The result is a desire for an outsider who has a fresh track on this issue.

If an establishment Republican runs third party - and it's looking like that might well happen - Trump can't win the general.
Didn't they take a pledge of hackery to avoid situations like that?
I'm just going on anecdotal evidence on that. I've seen quite a few interviews over the last couple of days in which Republicans sound like it's etched in stone.

Consider the competition;

12717177_1213276698701236_8520113775209528431_n.jpg

Obama legacy

Stopped a depression
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba
Iran nuclear deal

Fundamental change

The first is laughable.

And keep in mind should the election go against the Democrats, much of Obama's eight years could be done away within the 15 seconds between the next president taking the oath and beginning his inaugural speech.

Like it or not, Obamacare will be a lasting legacy and will be around for generations
Much like Nixon opening relations with China, Obama will be remembered for opening relations with Cuba after 50 years

No question in your mind, that is for sure.

That's the idea

Obama is a liberal and delivered on the programs he promised. The fact that Conservatives are outraged is expected

Obama legacy

Stopped a depression
Obamacare
Killed bin laden
Recognized Cuba
Iran nuclear deal

Fundamental change

The first is laughable.

Depends on the winners.

Nixon opening China was one of the stupidest moves ever. Cuba is a rat-hole. So what?

That's nice. Now tell us what difference it has made in the situation.

Forum List

Back