Trump Is Ignorant And Rude

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
But voters are voting for him anyway. Hear why. This is from CNN, not Fox News.

Keep America White. That's it in a nutshell.

LOL.....CNN had a "panel" this morning and the leftists were going on about how, on the anniversary of Biden's installation as POTUS*, we could be looking at another Trump nomination after tonight.

Well, maybe they should ask themselves that question in a more self-reflective way. ;)
Reflective? The left don't self-reflect. They just eat the food thrown at them and march to their drummers.

So basically you want everyone to vote for a retarded asshole that turned his back on the American people and sold us out to our enemies.

Think anyone will buy it?

F0BOA8~1.JPG

So basically you want everyone to vote for a retarded asshole that turned his back on the American people and sold us out to our enemies.

Think anyone will buy it?

View attachment 892084

Yes, people should turn their backs on Biden, who is a dementia ridden asshole that turned his back on the American people and sold us out to our enemies. That's why he's losing and has high disapproval numbers.

Last edited:

The concept of Trump is better than Trump himself.

The concept of Trump is better than Trump himself.
There is a lot of truth to that. I totally understand how many don't like Trump because he is an abrasive bullying, uncouth asshole. But, I look past that to see what he stands for (the real version, not the left's spin on it), what he wants to accomplish, and what he has already accomplished and it is exponentially better than anything the left has to offer. The left always brought up Trump's unfavorability numbers and yet Biden's are way worse than Trump's. If they thought Trump was bad, that makes Biden infinitely worse.

Last edited:
There is a lot of truth to that. I totally understand how many don't like Trump because he is an abrasive bullying, uncouth asshole. But, I look past that to see what he stands for (the real version, not the left's spin on it), what he wants to accomplish, and what he has already accomplished and it is exponentially better than anything the left has to offer. The left always brought up Trump's unfavorability numbers and yet Biden's are way worse than Trump's. If they thought Trump was bad, that makes Biden infinitely worse.

I don't pay a bit of attention to what the left has to say about him. And I've stopped paying much attention to what Trump and his supporters say too.

He's not near as bad as the left makes him out to be. And he's not near as good as he and his supporters make him out to be either.

95% of Trumps so called accomplishments, are just embellishments. Like the economy & oil prices when he was president. He didn't really have anything to do with those.

Biden is going to get "creamed" Liberals are too blind to see what's coming. :)

That's what I thought about the red flood in 2022, that never came.

There's a lot of time between now and the election. The right have been so focused on Biden's falls and mumbling speeches, and Trumps bashing and name calling, that they're overlooking the fact that gas prices are coming down, US oil production is at record highs the economy is in a recovery stage. And is seems that Biden is seeing the writing on the wall about immigration. If he does something about that now, the race might be a lot closer than what it seems like now.

Biden is still not going to get my vote. But neither is Trump.

I don't pay a bit of attention to what the left has to say about him. And I've stopped paying much attention to what Trump and his supporters say too.

He's not near as bad as the left makes him out to be. And he's not near as good as he and his supporters make him out to be either.

95% of Trumps so called accomplishments, are just embellishments. Like the economy & oil prices when he was president. He didn't really have anything to do with those.

Just listen to what Trump says. He's got a headline every day.

Making liberals cry. And

Increasing the debt, debt ceiling and deficit.
Increasing the size and scope of government.
Increasing the size of the swamp.
Increasing the governments unconstitutional authority over "we the people." (FISA 702)
Increasing the lefts majority in the House and Senate.

Question is, why aren't Trump supporters crying about his real record?

The naughty man. Make sure you complain in the most strongest manner possible and write a stern letter. Grrr.

Forum List

Back