Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

Just goes to show how much more capable Trump is then any Democrat politician.
I don't know I think he's starting to crack. Falling asleep in court? Remember he said Biden was on cocaine at the SOTU speech? I think Trump is sedated in court how about you? Sleepy Joe my ass.

And then at that campaign rally where Trump said "And also folks, Saudi Arabia and Russia ARUBIQUE?#$? Huh? What the fuck was he saying? Trump can't even say Russia without cuming

No one said writing a check concealed a crime? Spunky. :eusa_doh:

I love it when Trump said "I can't believe it. I wrote a check. I gave it to a lawyer. I put in the ledger "legal fees". How is this a crime?

It would be like me doing the same thing and giving it to a hitman. Michael Cohen is not just a lawyer he's a fixer. A fixer is someone rich and powerful people can afford to hire. Fixers will cross the line for you. They will break the law. So Don, you know what you did.

Second of all, did you or did you not have sexual relations with that woman? If not, why did you give her $130,000?

I remember when the Stormy story first came out. You republican bitches were mad at Stormy. Because she was paid to keep her mouth shut and didn't. That mentality, i will never understand. You hate the rat for turning in the criminal more than you do the criminal.

I don't know I think he's starting to crack. Falling asleep in court? Remember he said Biden was on cocaine at the SOTU speech? I think Trump is sedated in court how about you? Sleepy Joe my ass.

And then at that campaign rally where Trump said "And also folks, Saudi Arabia and Russia ARUBIQUE?#$? Huh? What the fuck was he saying? Trump can't even say Russia without cuming

You should quote the transcripts or watch the videos if there are any otherwise you are repeating the endless propaganda

You should quote the transcripts or watch the videos if there are any otherwise you are repeating the endless propaganda
You haven't seen the video of Trump saying .....and ladies and gentleman, Saudi Arabia and Russia ARIPEDO and he gave a look like you give when you are talking during a physical exam and the doctor suddenly sticks his finger in your ass.

Not if it's hidden under legal fees.

Come on Elektra. You're starting to remind us of OJ defenders back during his trial. And we have a lot more evidence on Trump than we had on OJ. Like, caught him red handed. He did it on TV. Told them to go fight like hell. Then people died. And Georgia. OMG Elektra how many times are you going to have to type he didn't do it in the next year?

Yes, he did. 92 times.

It is amazing at the stupid things that you say, prosecutors had a trail of OJ's blood, from the murder, to his home, as well as the wound on his hand when they caught him.

Checks written to attorneys are legal fees. A check hides nothing, a cash payment conceals a crime, a check does not.

Non-disclosure agreements were not a crime.

Forum List

Back