Trump is FORCED to Attend the Trial?

No, they knew Trump was going to run. He has said so all along. These trials are lawfare and election interference by incredibly dishonest Democrats . You are just kind of gullible.

Lets see..

You can’t prosecute Trump while he is President
Then after he is President, you can’t prosecute if he is running
Then if he wins you can’t prosecute him
If he loses, he starts running again

Rinse/Repeat

I did not realize the depth of Judge Mercan’s pettiness.

I thought Trump wanted the trial to pause for a day so he could go to his son’s graduation without missing it. But no. He is required to be in court on pain of jail.

I think Merchannwill let Trump complain and then ultimately let him go to his son’s event. Just to show how fair he is. 😒. But maybe he really will be that childish.

It is absurd to make Trump sit in court for this. A presidential election is far more important than a lengthy show trial of an alleged misdemeanor ginned up into 34 felonies.
Oh my fuckin god...Donald Trump being treated like everyone else.

You guys should all go to NYC and repeat your 1/6 efforts.

This judge should recuse himself.
For treating Trump like every other indicted felon?

1713444507187.png

More denial from the Trump cult

These charges are fully supported by evidence and testimony as well as Trumps own statements.
They have been brought by a Grand Jury
They have survived all Trumps legal challenges

Let Trump explain to the jury why he thinks it is a sham
Lets see what the jury says
Let us not forget that 2 of trump's co-conspirators have already gone to prison over this and a third will be testifying in order to avoid his own criminal charges.

I thought also that Trump was asking for a shut down, but this is the judge insisting that Trump being absent means a shutdown. I guess the media lied again.

Trump should call the Judge’s bluff and go. That Judge would never jail Trump.

You should read the story of belling the cat.

That would be great!

The judge would issue a bench warrant and Trump, at his son's graduation, would be arrested and we'll finally get what we've been waiting 8 years for...

1713445074706.png

Lets see..

You can’t prosecute Trump while he is President
Then after he is President, you can’t prosecute if he is running
Then if he wins you can’t prosecute him
If he loses, he starts running again

Rinse/Repeat
Yeah actually, he did nothing wrong so you can dredge all this crap up because you don't like him and he doesn't fit your agenda. Actually you were scared of him exposing you.

Yeah actually, he did nothing wrong so you can dredge all this crap up because you don't like him and he doesn't fit your agenda. Actually you were scared of him exposing you.
MAGA denial

Lets see what the Jury says

Trump warned us back in 2016 he said a president under an indictment would cause a constitutional crisis and “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”
Government should grind to a halt. It's not doing anything any good anyway.

Trump warned us back in 2016 he said a president under an indictment would cause a constitutional crisis and “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”
So when Trump is elected, will his prosecutors drop all cases, or will they continue their lawfare insurrection against democracy?

I guess they’ll do whatever Nazi collaborator Soros tells them to do.

Forum List

Back