Trump is Dangerous

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
...to the corrupt political elite of both parties who have run this country into the ground. Included in this group are "journalists" who benefit, directly or through family members, from the merry-go-round of media/government/lobbying employment. They are all liars seeking to feather their own nests. This is why they are attacking him with such vehemence.

To the rest of you who have succumbed to their propaganda: What, exactly, are you afraid of? Do you really think Trump would start WW3? What else would you be afraid of? Being offended? May I remind you that Trump has repeatedly said that he would negotiate with Congress regarding any new laws? Wouldn't this be a refreshing change from Obama's legislation by executive order?

Think about it: What specific policies would he pursue without Congressional approval? Which of them would you find so objectionable that you would rather elect a dishonest criminal who is a known national security risk? Is style and rhetoric all you really care about?

...to the corrupt political elite of both parties who have run this country into the ground. Included in this group are "journalists" who benefit, directly or through family members, from the merry-go-round of media/government/lobbying employment. They are all liars seeking to feather their own nests. This is why they are attacking him with such vehemence.

To the rest of you who have succumbed to their propaganda: What, exactly, are you afraid of? Do you really think Trump would start WW3? What else would you be afraid of? Being offended? May I remind you that Trump has repeatedly said that he would negotiate with Congress regarding any new laws? Wouldn't this be a refreshing change from Obama's legislation by executive order?

Think about it: What specific policies would he pursue without Congressional approval? Which of them would you find so objectionable that you would rather elect a dishonest criminal who is a known national security risk? Is style and rhetoric all you really care about?
I think many already know that but they are stuck in support Hillary at all cost mode. All one has to do is look at his history he is not a war monger.
I like this guy and his news updates.

You have never explained precisely what bothers you about Trump.
The man is as irrational as he is incurious and indolent....in short, he is a more egregious version of Obama's predecessor.... A candidate for Reality TV America....

okay so personally he's distasteful to you, but you survived obama, so why are you so up in arms about his predecessor?
Those are not qualities desirable in whoever holds the highest office in the land....

Are you actually proposing an equivalence between Obama and the Unvarnished Disaster who preceded him?

You have never explained precisely what bothers you about Trump.
The man is as irrational as he is incurious and indolent....in short, he is a more egregious version of Obama's predecessor.... A candidate for Reality TV America....

okay so personally he's distasteful to you, but you survived obama, so why are you so up in arms about his predecessor?
Those are not qualities desirable in whoever holds the highest office in the land....

Are you actually proposing an equivalence between Obama and the Unvarnished Disaster who preceded him?
no i reiterated yours. check back.

Forum List

Back