Trump is Being Investigated

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Spicer says there's "no evidence" that Trump's being investigated.

The DOJ refuses to verify that.

The DOJ does verify that they didn’t assure the White House that he isn't being investigated.

The wording is very important here, and it all points in one direction.

Trump is being investigated.

Impeachment time's a comin'

Then you get Pence. Careful what you wish for

I honestly would not be that bothered by a president Pence. He's a 100x more reasonable than Trump, despite some of his extreme views.

Pence is a radical, but he's focused and competent. With him at the helm, you'd undoubtedly see more of the Republican's toxic agenda come to fruition.

Trump's clownish buffoonery is much less productive, but he's so unbalanced and erratic I genuinely fear an existential crisis under his watch.

Pick your poison.

Impeachment time's a comin'

Then you get Pence. Careful what you wish for

I honestly would not be that bothered by a president Pence. He's a 100x more reasonable than Trump, despite some of his extreme views.

Pence is a radical, but he's focused and competent. With him at the helm, you'd undoubtedly see more of the Republican's toxic agenda come to fruition.

Trump's clownish buffoonery is much less productive, but he's so unbalanced and erratic I genuinely fear an existential crisis under his watch.

Pick your poison.

Perhaps. But shit, when it comes to Pence vs the Orange Shitlord and forever supplicant of mother Russia, I'll take fundamental Christian Pence any day. There's no way he'd be permitted to enforce some of his more extreme positions anyway.

Forum List

Back