Trump is bad but he is no Hitler

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.
Lol
You do realize Obama made life a living hell for millions of conservatives in this country....
Wrong. Conservatives made their own hell.

Yep, putting up with you racist lefty loons can be hell.

You're the loon that lives in fact free world where alternative facts exist.

Alternative facts? WTF, call them what you will but at least we have facts. Unlike CNN and you idiots.

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.
Lol
You do realize Obama made life a living hell for millions of conservatives in this country....
Wrong. Conservatives made their own hell.
The conservative party ceased being conservative with W. Deficit spending with tax cuts and expansion of social programs and an elective war.

Actaully, pooh, I am filled with fear (not hate) because I am able to realize how inevitable this "Nazi" shit is!

The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters.

Suppose the Far Left does seize power next year, what is this going to mean if Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe, or any of the other radicals were to get in? Americans will be out there "rolling coal" on inauguration day to protest the new president and push for investigation and impeachment.
"The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters."
Y'know, with Moscow Mitch at the controls in the Senate, I'm surprised you pull THAT one out of your...umm..hat. 8 years of obstructing Obama as promised on his inauguration day, followed by blocking all Democratic House bills today, including a bill to protect American elections he deep-sixed just a day ago in an obvious endeavor to protect Trump's Soviet buddies from legal problems in helping him.

The bullshit about Russian interference in American elections wouldn't even be discussed today, would be dismissed as a conspiracy theory worthy of Jesse the Body Ventura, if Mrs. Clinton had won in 2016. In fact, before the election, Obama pointed out that there is no way for the Russians or anyone else to fix an American election.

Deep 6'ing the D plan makes sense, as it just puts legitimacy in the liberal claims that Donald J Trump is somehow an "illegitimate" president.

I doubt that. But Clinton didn't have the relationship with Russia.

I agree, $145 million means no relationship. None at all.

Trump name comes from the German surname drum and is combined with the English surname trumpet.

So he really is a clown that can beat a drum and blow his horn at the same time.

He is not as bad as Hitler as I understand Hitler was not very funny

He beat Hillary like a drum.
Yep, by 3 million less votes!

Yup, beat her like a rented mule.

Not really.

304-227.....that's a beating.

trump-2-more-years.jpg

Actaully, pooh, I am filled with fear (not hate) because I am able to realize how inevitable this "Nazi" shit is!

The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters.

Suppose the Far Left does seize power next year, what is this going to mean if Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe, or any of the other radicals were to get in? Americans will be out there "rolling coal" on inauguration day to protest the new president and push for investigation and impeachment.
"The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters."
Y'know, with Moscow Mitch at the controls in the Senate, I'm surprised you pull THAT one out of your...umm..hat. 8 years of obstructing Obama as promised on his inauguration day, followed by blocking all Democratic House bills today, including a bill to protect American elections he deep-sixed just a day ago in an obvious endeavor to protect Trump's Soviet buddies from legal problems in helping him.

The bullshit about Russian interference in American elections wouldn't even be discussed today, would be dismissed as a conspiracy theory worthy of Jesse the Body Ventura, if Mrs. Clinton had won in 2016. In fact, before the election, Obama pointed out that there is no way for the Russians or anyone else to fix an American election.

Deep 6'ing the D plan makes sense, as it just puts legitimacy in the liberal claims that Donald J Trump is somehow an "illegitimate" president.
Fixing an election and influencing an election are two different things; idiot.
The Republicans better get serious about addressing foreign powers influencing our elections. China and Iran are potential players and it is doubtful they would try and influence people to vote for Trump.

The Republicans better get serious about addressing foreign powers influencing our elections. China and Iran are potential players and it is doubtful they would try and influence people to vote for Trump.

If America's Presidential elections could be influenced, Obama would have mentioned it when he talked on the topic in October 2016, so that he could put doubt into people's minds before they cast a vote and cast doubts on the legitimacy of the election results in advance.

If America's Presidential elections could be influenced, Obama would have mentioned it when he talked on the topic in October 2016, so that he could put doubt into people's minds before they cast a vote and cast doubts on the legitimacy of the election results in advance.
As I recall, Obama tossed out a few Russian Embassy workers and dropped a few sanctions for the Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election, which Trump promptly struck down soon as he took office I believe.

As I recall, Obama tossed out a few Russian Embassy workers and dropped a few sanctions for the Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election, which Trump promptly struck down soon as he took office I believe.

I remember that Obama said he told Putin to "stop it".

In any event, Obama was clear that he said the no one could influence a federal election, and it would be un-American not to honor the results.

But if Russia was fixing the election, shouldn't he have said that in advance of the vote casting, if the results couldn't be trusted?

I agree, $145 million means no relationship. None at all.
Not one dollar of that came from Russia, as you well know that was CANADIAN money.

There is absolutely no way to launder money between Canadian and Russian business partners, eh comrade?
Now you are just making up bullshit. UrAsia was NOT in any way connected or associated or partnered with ANY Russian business, and nobody knows that better than you.

Yeah, hes not as bad as that guy who killed millions of people. Thats a really smart observation.

But if Russia was fixing the election, shouldn't he have said that in advance of the vote casting, if the results couldn't be trusted?
He had no proof they were 'fixing', only that they were influencing people who would rather swallow dirt than check facts, like the Pizza guy. And Obama took initial action during the time between the election and the changeover. And I have no doubt had Obama had longer in office, we would not be in Putin's pocket today.

He had no proof they were 'fixing', only that they were influencing people who would rather swallow dirt than check facts, like the Pizza guy. And Obama took initial action during the time between the election and the changeover. And I have no doubt had Obama had longer in office, we would not be in Putin's pocket today.

Obama didn't mention anything about any Russian "influencing" or the idea that the election might be tainted in October 2016, after Donald J. Trump didn't weigh in on the issue as to whether the election was legitimate or not.

Obama had his opening to say that the results might not be legit and kept mute on the topic.

If during Obama's address in October 2016, he would have said that the upcoming election will need to be investigated for foreign interference, regardless of the results, that would show that he was honest and was really interested in election integrity.

But the fact that none of the crapola was brought up until Donald J. Trump was determined to have schlonged Hillary, tells me its just political bullshit.

Obama didn't mention anything about any Russian "influencing" or the idea that the election might be tainted in October 2016, after Donald J. Trump didn't weigh in on the issue as to whether the election was legitimate or not.

Obama had his opening to say that the results might not be legit and kept mute on the topic.
You are wrong, my prince, or just listening to the wrong 'news' reports. Obama kicked several Russians out of the country.

You are wrong, my prince, or just listening to the wrong 'news' reports. Obama kicked several Russians out of the country.

And he wagged his finger at Putin.

Very alpha male...…...

Whatever he did, if it wasn't effective at stopping this, shouldn't he have told the American people in October 2016 that the election might be compromised?

Forum List

Back