Trump is bad but he is no Hitler

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.

According to Snopes, this is a Wrong Opinion.

SnopesOpinionCheck.jpg

Snopes Rolls Out New Opinion Check Feature

Trump will go down as the the most immoral president in the history of the USA. He is bad but not close to the depraved individual Hitler was.
But those who support Trump are very much like those who supported Hitler. They are mindless minions, falling for a false promise, the leader, will make their country much better, especially for Caucasians.
They rationalize the immorality and enable their leader to do horrible things with the hope their lives will be made better.

Actually, Trump is today's Mussolini, not Hitler. Nothing but empty posturing and lies.

He is no Nazi and you're a fool if you think he is.
Oh, heck! I'm a fool! Cause I get deja vu every time his goon squad at DOJ twists the Constitution into a 'Field Guide for Trusty Trump to Tramp on Tradition' paen as he junks protections and balances while his knuckle-dragging drooling supporters whisper his name in awe at his patriotism.

You're a fool because you cannot think for yourself. You're a fool who is so filled with hate that you are unable to even realize how stupid this "Nazi" shit is. You're a fool because you think Obama was a great Prez and that Hillary would have made a "good" Prez.
If only there were some way to get your own birth control, without forcing your employer to pay for it...……..
Even better Todd, get your own insulin or chemo without forcing your employer to pay for it. Lots cheaper! After all, some diabetes and cancers are due to self abuse, like smoking and uncontrolled diet.
You're a fool who is so filled with hate that you are unable to even realize how stupid this "Nazi" shit is.
Actaully, pooh, I am filled with fear (not hate) because I am able to realize how inevitable this "Nazi" shit is!

Actually, Trump is today's Mussolini, not Hitler. Nothing but empty posturing and lies.
Lol
:cuckoo:

He is no Nazi and you're a fool if you think he is.
Oh, heck! I'm a fool! Cause I get deja vu every time his goon squad at DOJ twists the Constitution into a 'Field Guide for Trusty Trump to Tramp on Tradition' paen as he junks protections and balances while his knuckle-dragging drooling supporters whisper his name in awe at his patriotism.

You're a fool because you cannot think for yourself. You're a fool who is so filled with hate that you are unable to even realize how stupid this "Nazi" shit is. You're a fool because you think Obama was a great Prez and that Hillary would have made a "good" Prez.
If only there were some way to get your own birth control, without forcing your employer to pay for it...……..
Even better Todd, get your own insulin or chemo without forcing your employer to pay for it. Lots cheaper! After all, some diabetes and cancers are due to self abuse, like smoking and uncontrolled diet.
You're a fool who is so filled with hate that you are unable to even realize how stupid this "Nazi" shit is.
Actaully, pooh, I am filled with fear (not hate) because I am able to realize how inevitable this "Nazi" shit is!

Even better Todd, get your own insulin or chemo without forcing your employer to pay for it.

Nobody is forced to work for a company that doesn't supply unlimited coverage health insurance.
And I'm pretty sure birth control is cheaper than chemo......so nice try but fail.

The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters.

Suppose the Far Left does seize power next year, what is this going to mean if Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe, or any of the other radicals were to get in? Americans will be out there "rolling coal" on inauguration day to protest the new president and push for investigation and impeachment.

Trump name comes from the German surname drum and is combined with the English surname trumpet.

So he really is a clown that can beat a drum and blow his horn at the same time.

He is not as bad as Hitler as I understand Hitler was not very funny

Trump name comes from the German surname drum and is combined with the English surname trumpet.

So he really is a clown that can beat a drum and blow his horn at the same time.

He beat Hillary like a drum.

Not only that, Hillary was a lot more qualified than Sleepy Joe, Crazy Bernie or the rest. The D's will be getting royally schlonged next year

The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters.

Suppose the Far Left does seize power next year, what is this going to mean if Crazy Bernie or Sleepy Joe, or any of the other radicals were to get in? Americans will be out there "rolling coal" on inauguration day to protest the new president and push for investigation and impeachment.
"The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters."
Y'know, with Moscow Mitch at the controls in the Senate, I'm surprised you pull THAT one out of your...umm..hat. 8 years of obstructing Obama as promised on his inauguration day, followed by blocking all Democratic House bills today, including a bill to protect American elections he deep-sixed just a day ago in an obvious endeavor to protect Trump's Soviet buddies from legal problems in helping him.

Yep, by 3 million less votes!

"The real nazi shit was the liberals refusing to do anything to help the country if they think it will help Donald J. Trump's supporters."
Y'know, with Moscow Mitch at the controls in the Senate, I'm surprised you pull THAT one out of your...umm..hat. 8 years of obstructing Obama as promised on his inauguration day, followed by blocking all Democratic House bills today, including a bill to protect American elections he deep-sixed just a day ago in an obvious endeavor to protect Trump's Soviet buddies from legal problems in helping him.

The bullshit about Russian interference in American elections wouldn't even be discussed today, would be dismissed as a conspiracy theory worthy of Jesse the Body Ventura, if Mrs. Clinton had won in 2016. In fact, before the election, Obama pointed out that there is no way for the Russians or anyone else to fix an American election.

Deep 6'ing the D plan makes sense, as it just puts legitimacy in the liberal claims that Donald J Trump is somehow an "illegitimate" president.

Yup, beat her like a rented mule.

The bullshit about Russian interference in American elections wouldn't even be discussed today, would be dismissed as a conspiracy theory worthy of Jesse the Body Ventura, if Mrs. Clinton had won in 2016. In fact, before the election, Obama pointed out that there is no way for the Russians or anyone else to fix an American election.

Deep 6'ing the D plan makes sense, as it just puts legitimacy in the liberal claims that Donald J Trump is somehow an "illegitimate" president.

I doubt that. But Clinton didn't have the relationship with Russia.

Yup, beat her like a rented mule.

Not really.

Lol
You do realize Obama made life a living hell for millions of conservatives in this country....
Wrong. Conservatives made their own hell.

Lol
You do realize Obama made life a living hell for millions of conservatives in this country....

Yep, putting up with you racist lefty loons can be hell.

Hitler was at least a unifier. (-:

Lol

Yep, putting up with you racist lefty loons can be hell.

You're the loon that lives in fact free world where alternative facts exist.

Forum List

Back